Page 523 of 550 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 8243

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Just try and picture a gay man even thinking of running 30 years ago. Or Hell even 20 years ago. No way he would have been taken seriously. Love him or hate him you cant deny what his candidacy means for gay rights.
    You speak such truth and wisdom. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbat View Post
    [blah blah blah]
    This is a thread to talk about LGBT+ stuff, not try and get Sanders votes by slagging off gay men. Go away.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 02-15-2020 at 05:06 PM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    This is a thread to talk about LGBT+ stuff, not try and get Sanders votes by slagging off gay men.
    I have not said a thing about Sanders or asked anyone here to vote for him.

You asked about Pete, I told you what I thought and posted links to people from our community talking about their problems with him.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

[stuff stuff stuff]
    The first line of the last however many posts of YOURS (really easy to search, man):
    • There is no other moderate with more African-American support than Bernie...
    • No one cares about the Rogan endorsement. Look at any recent poll that shows the candidates LGBTQ support. Sanders still runs circles around Pete....
    • Bernie did not do so much worse in Iowa. He won the popular vote by 1000s. The reason he is tied with Pete is because Biden under performed
    • Pete Buttigieg Funded by Russian-Linked Oligarch Who Supports Trump and McConnell ...
    • In the Iowa caucus, Bernie had the most support from women, youth and non-white voters. His non-white support tripled Pete Buttigieg.
    • Biden calls a female voter a "dog-faced pony soldier" for asking him about Iowa
    • Sanders leads Biden in latest Nevada poll
    • Black Voters: Biden 34% (-1 From Pre NH Primary Poll) Sanders 30% (+3) Bloomberg 19% (+3*)

You're obvious motives to slag a gay man off in an LGBT+ don't put you in the best light...

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

P.S. No matter what, because of your deceptive actions in this thread... I hope Bernie loses. Which I think is the polar opposite effect you should want to be cultivating. Maybe... work on that

The first line of the last however many posts of YOURS (really easy to search, man):
    • There is no other moderate with more African-American support than Bernie...
    • No one cares about the Rogan endorsement. Look at any recent poll that shows the candidates LGBTQ support. Sanders still runs circles around Pete....
    • Bernie did not do so much worse in Iowa. He won the popular vote by 1000s. The reason he is tied with Pete is because Biden under performed
    • Pete Buttigieg Funded by Russian-Linked Oligarch Who Supports Trump and McConnell ...
    • In the Iowa caucus, Bernie had the most support from women, youth and non-white voters. His non-white support tripled Pete Buttigieg.
    • Biden calls a female voter a "dog-faced pony soldier" for asking him about Iowa
    • Sanders leads Biden in latest Nevada poll
    • Black Voters: Biden 34% (-1 From Pre NH Primary Poll) Sanders 30% (+3) Bloomberg 19% (+3*)

Those are from the politics thread and are on-topic for that thread.

You're obvious motives to slag a gay man off in an LGBT+ don't put you in the best light...

You asked about him, I posted what I thought. Why I and many others don't support him.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

P.S. No matter what, because of your deceptive actions in this thread... I hope Bernie loses. Which I think is the polar opposite effect you should want to be cultivating. Maybe... work on that
    What have I said that is deceptive?
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

BANNED

FYI The Queen (1968) is on Netflix now. It’s a great little documentary about a drag pageant contest in 60s New York just before Stonewall. This is a must see if you liked Paris is Burning

What have I said that is deceptive?
    Your MOTIVES! Your MOTIVES are deceptive. You are a huge Sanders supporter; so your instant attempt to taint and discredit a gay man in an LGBT+ thread... ugh. Do you not understand how wrong that is, how there is a time and place to spread your crazed support, and now is not one of them? THINK. IT. THROUGH.

Luckily, I quickly got to out you and your motives; so little damage has been done.

Don't come to an LGBT+ to slag off a gay man (who "coincidentally" happens to the biggest thread to your golden millionaire). Ugh. Sanders and his supporters... I think I need to go shower...
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 02-15-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Your MOTIVES! Your MOTIVES are deceptive. You are a huge Sanders supporter; so your instant attempt to taint and discredit a gay man in an LGBT+ thread... ugh. Luckily, I quickly got to out you and your motives. Cos I'm awesome. Don't come to an LGBT+ to slag off a gay man (who "coincidentally" happens to the biggest thread to your golden millionaire). Ugh. Sanders and his supporters... I think I need to go shower...
    How are my motives deceptive? I'm not keeping it a secret who I support, it's right there in my signature.

You asked about Pete, I told you what I think. I told you what many of us think. Nothing I have said is wrong.

If you don't want us to talk about Pete's flaws, don't ask us what we think of him.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

blah blah blah.
    Are you even LGBT+?

Are you even LGBT+?
    Yes.

That isn't a secret either because I have said more than once that Pete does not represent the best interests of our community. It's a community I belong to.

You're from the UK, so I'll tell you how things are with Pete are over here in the US. We don't like him and he is not good for our community. He represents the most privileged in the country.
    Last edited by Superbat; 02-15-2020 at 05:43 PM.
    Bernie2020
    Not Me. Us

So Kieran I have a question for you. I know nothing of English politics. How are gay politicians looked at over there? Are they shunned, accepted, taken seriously? Is England an accepting place for gay rights? I know nothing of other countries and how they handle gay rights really. To be honest I didnt become interested in politics and how other countries handle gay rights until the last few years.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

So Kieran I have a question for you. I know nothing of English politics. How are gay politicians looked at over there? Are they shunned, accepted, taken seriously? Is England an accepting place for gay rights? I know nothing of other countries and how they handle gay rights really. To be honest I didnt become interested in politics and how other countries handle gay rights until the last few years.
    We just had a general election, so I don't know the lay of the land right now (off the top of my head). I know the last election had the highest number of LGBT+ candidates elected anywhere in the world. The leader of the Scottish Conservatives and Scottish Labour were openly LGBT+ at one point. It's not a huge problem (as far as I'm aware) for candidates; certainly not compared to most other countries. I don't believe any of the "Great Four Offices" (as Margaret Thatcher called them) have been held by LGBT+ MPs, but I could be wrong.

The UK is one of the top countries in the world for gay rights. So yey, UK. And we just managed to have gay marriage in Northern Ireland, much to the chagrin of the DUP. Hee hee.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 02-15-2020 at 05:39 PM.

We just had a general election, so I don't know the lay of the land right now (off the top of my head). I know the last election had the highest number of LGBT+ candidates elected anywhere in the world. The leader of the Scottish Conservatives and Scottish Labour were openly LGBT+ at one point. It's not a huge problem (as far as I'm aware) for candidates; certainly not compared to most other countries. I don't believe any of the "Great Four Offices" (as Margaret Thatcher called them) have been held by LGBT+ MPs, but I could be wrong.

The UK is one of the top countries in the world for gay rights. So yey, UK. And we just managed to have gay marriage in Northern Ireland, much to the chagrin of the DUP. Hee hee.
    I am glad to hear that England is so open. Thank you for answering my questions.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

I am glad to hear that England is so open. Thank you for answering my questions.
    It was quite different under Thatcher, but they have come a long way.

What was Section 28? The history of the homophobic legislation 30 years on
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!