Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I would advise you to go back and read those issues again. Storm did very well against the Hulk. Savage AND Grey Hulk. She was able to harm him and was able to keep him away from her and her partner. With that alone tells me your incorrect. Storm has never fought the Juggernaut. And if your referring to their Encounter in the Classic Run you can’t possibly call that a fight when Storm was dealing with Claustrophobia. However, Storm has done well against other heavy hitters. Not sure where you get that from.

As I said before it depend on who she is fighting. Her fight with Thor ended in a physical attack which is bad writing considering Thor is by far physically stronger than Storm. But their Second fight Storm did a bit better she beamed an EMP to Clone Thor’s Brain. However, as explained above Storm does well against Strong People. She did well against Dracula the same Dracula who went to toe with Thor. She blasted Arkon a warrior who also fought Thor. She’s proven herself very well against strong people. So, Your statement better yet your assessment is incorrect.

No Sir, you have that all wrong.
    In Uncanny X-Men #158:
    Rogue was beating the snot out of Wolverine to the point Storm stepped in and harmed her with Lightning. Then Storm knocked her away with a Blizzard. Towards the end of the Issue Storm put Rogue in a Tornado taking away from the fight because Storm didn’t want any citizens getting hurt. Storm was not helpless. Please Go back and read that.

I’ve already explained to you what happened with Her and Juggernaut. If that’s your point of saying she doesn’t do well with Strong People using that example. I would consider re-thinking your argument. Because, you can’t possibly believe someone who is having a Mental meltdown is fit for Battle. You can’t.

You do realize ALL the X-Men got their ass kicked when they fought the Shi’ar Royal Guard right???? And everyone was still fairly new in being Heroes and fighting together. So, I don’t understand why are you using that as Examples??? For Storm being Useless.
    And really I don’t see how she was useless when she got blindsided. Are you saying being Blindsided in Battle makes you Useless?? If that’s the case shiiit every hero is Useless. Lol who hasn’t gotten Blindsided by an attack.

Now, to your last two points I’m just going to assume you probably don’t read that much X-Men. And I’m no longer taking you serious. Earlier you said she is very powerful. Now your saying she is not that Strong and your using terrible examples for your arguments. So, I think your trolling. And I don’t think you know what your talking about. Which I’ve should have know since nobody is really responding to any of your comments. Anyone here who actually reads the X-Men would agree with me.
    took you seriously until you made sure that storm hurt rogue in his first fight with the x-men. you are a liar or your blind fanaticism by storm blinds you. I have those problems and I know them by heart. storm attacks rogue with lightning at maximum power. and prayed he locked it with his arm and he was laughing. .storm mentions that I attack with everything and beg only laughs. storm had to drive her away with a tornado and run away before the southern one returned. that is, he had to run away because he couldn't hurt her or defeat her

I like storm and I am not a troll ... in fact I consider the sixth held by the Xmen, after rogue Jean Polaris Rachel and Psylocke. and even if she still begs she is not considered omega she is. and omega does not mean being more powerful than x or y character ... for example storm in 10 fights that will face Rogue or Polaris. Well, storm would lose 10.

God, don't make me compare the feats of power with those of the southern one because storm is going to go wrong there ... starting storm has not defeated enemies of the level that Rogue has defeated.

and with jugg no .. I don't mean only the classic but also its current version, from a single attack I knocked out storm bobby kurt rachel and other xmen .. the only one who could cope with it was colossus. and he could only make time until he played down a cliff.

thor as I said before. storm has no way of damaging it even if his life depended on it ... and always ends up defeated by thor. other xwoman have had thor as their toy, and don't be told who lol

teenager rogue could have annihilated storm with a punch. but I was simply playing with all of them. in fact, she was literally laughing at storm attacks ... and she says so herself. and what he did was take her away so he could run away. I emphasize the word flee.

I like storm .. but that is on this list for water manipulation. .. does not make it more powerful than other xwoman who are currently not. as I said even rogue polaris and rachel are not on this list but they are certainly something more powerful than storm. Especially the southern one.

in fact rogue has defeated at some point almost all the characters on that list. and even more powerful characters. storm can say that? ???
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 09-23-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Storm can one-shot anyone that can die by controlling brain electricity. That has been shown already on canon. So good luck having those people you mention survive that before moving an inch.

That's all I have to contribute here, because I'm giving that user the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, it's just bait.
    Last edited by sugarfree; 09-23-2019 at 01:55 AM.

It's not about who defeated whom. Certain powersets make it easy to win battles but they do not make you Omega. I mean, Emma has defeated Exodus, Legion and Quire and could possibly own half that list. But she's not an Omega. Battles do not measure power levels (and writers most definitely do not look at previous battles to make these lists).

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    Storm can one-shot anyone that can die by controlling brain electricity. That has been shown already on canon. So good luck having those people you mention survive that before moving an inch.

That's all I have to contribute here, because I'm giving that user the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, it's just bait.
    against someone strong with invulnerability powers that should not work for you.

and it is in canon that they are more times than doing badly against super strong than those that are doing well

and recently jugg could prove it. and thor of course is among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It's not about who defeated whom. Certain powersets make it easy to win battles but they do not make you Omega. I mean, Emma has defeated Exodus, Legion and Quire and could possibly own half that list. But she's not an Omega. Battles do not measure power levels (and writers most definitely do not look at previous battles to make these lists).

and omega doesn't make you more powerful than another character that (for the moment) is not. let alone if his type of power is completely different. Let's not be a bit absurd.

certainly . But I do not speak of Emma that although it is a good job to think that it exceeds any of this list. He only knows some useful tactics and this list does not say if x is more powerful than y.

but beg if it is more powerful than most of those on this list excluding fRichards. and I speak for specific events and power peaks.

We talked about someone who could easily have the power of everyone on the list and more. and in fact rogue has already done this feat eating hundreds and hundreds of powerset to stop the celestial. when at least 5 omega were in school without being useful and begged to accumulate their powers and hundreds more. LOL

in the case of rogue yes .. she has technically proven to be more powerful than almost everyone on that list. and not by a small margin.

The same could be argued with polaris or psylocke that they are more powerful than some people on this list. Rachel the same but they and the southern one that meet the requirements to be omega meet them. and in the case of rogue if you know about her it is obvious that it is.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 09-23-2019 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    and omega doesn't make you more powerful than another character that (for the moment) is not. let alone if his type of power is completely different. Let's not be a bit absurd.

certainly . But I do not speak of Emma that although it is a good job to think that it exceeds any of this list. He only knows some useful tactics and this list does not say if x is more powerful than y.

but beg if it is more powerful than most of those on this list excluding fRichards. and I speak for specific events and power peaks.

We talked about someone who could easily have the power of everyone on the list and more. and in fact rogue has already done this feat eating hundreds and hundreds of powerset to stop the celestial. when at least 5 omega were in school without being useful and begged to accumulate their powers and hundreds more. LOL

in the case of rogue yes .. she has technically proven to be more powerful than almost everyone on that list. and not by a small margin.

The same could be argued with polaris or psylocke that they are more powerful than some people on this list. Rachel the same but they and the southern one that meet the requirements to be omega meet them. and in the case of rogue if you know about her it is obvious that it is.
    The basic thing you need to understand is Hope has undefinable upper limit to her power and Rogue does not( for now). That is it.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 09-23-2019 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Eh, I’ll leave that alone...
    .....?????

Wait. Hope can give herself Rogue's powers...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I wonder what Hickman has planned. I doubt Charles will want a mutant that powerful outside of his control.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    took you seriously until you made sure that storm hurt rogue in his first fight with the x-men. you are a liar or your blind fanaticism by storm blinds you. I have those problems and I know them by heart. storm attacks rogue with lightning at maximum power. and prayed he locked it with his arm and he was laughing. .storm mentions that I attack with everything and beg only laughs. storm had to drive her away with a tornado and run away before the southern one returned. that is, he had to run away because he couldn't hurt her or defeat her

I like storm and I am not a troll ... in fact I consider the sixth held by the Xmen, after rogue Jean Polaris Rachel and Psylocke. and even if she still begs she is not considered omega she is. and omega does not mean being more powerful than x or y character ... for example storm in 10 fights that will face Rogue or Polaris. Well, storm would lose 10.

God, don't make me compare the feats of power with those of the southern one because storm is going to go wrong there ... starting storm has not defeated enemies of the level that Rogue has defeated.

and with jugg no .. I don't mean only the classic but also its current version, from a single attack I knocked out storm bobby kurt rachel and other xmen .. the only one who could cope with it was colossus. and he could only make time until he played down a cliff.

thor as I said before. storm has no way of damaging it even if his life depended on it ... and always ends up defeated by thor. other xwoman have had thor as their toy, and don't be told who lol

teenager rogue could have annihilated storm with a punch. but I was simply playing with all of them. in fact, she was literally laughing at storm attacks ... and she says so herself. and what he did was take her away so he could run away. I emphasize the word flee.

I like storm .. but that is on this list for water manipulation. .. does not make it more powerful than other xwoman who are currently not. as I said even rogue polaris and rachel are not on this list but they are certainly something more powerful than storm. Especially the southern one.

in fact rogue has defeated at some point almost all the characters on that list. and even more powerful characters. storm can say that? ???
    Lol ok so you are trolling. I’ll know to not take your posts seriously going forward and that you are simply pressed. I recommend doing a better job with getting your facts straight so your posts don’t come off so comically ignorant.

And even if Storm only had Water manipulation abilities (which are awesome on their own), taken to more extreme extents, could actually level Rogue (or any body that is dependent on blood for their bodily functions to operate). With respect to Rogue not being on the omega list may be it’s because her powers have limits or side effects that make them not as strong as Hope’s (besides the amplification component).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    The basic thing you need to understand is Hope has undefinable upper limit to her power and Rogue does not( for now). That is it.
    That’s basically it. That’s whole reason why Rogue isn’t mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lol ok so you are trolling. I’ll know to not take your posts seriously going forward and that you are simply pressed. I recommend doing a better job with getting your facts straight so your posts don’t come off so comically ignorant.

And even if Storm only had Water manipulation abilities (which are awesome on their own), taken to more extreme extents, could actually level Rogue (or any body that is dependent on blood for their bodily functions to operate). With respect to Rogue not being on the omega list may be it’s because her powers have limits or side effects that make them not as strong as Hope’s (besides the amplification component).
    Yeah, that’s why I didn’t even respond back to that Post because I do think he just trolling. Or has a severe lack of knowledge on some of the X-Men characters. And reading your post Wind Rider. I was right not too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Going by the user: Sylarmax apparently it is about who can defeat who. Otherwise they are weak and should not be labeled Omega Mutant. Which to his point is incorrect. However, to your argument I would agree with You Veitha. How I see it It’s really dependable on who is fighting. There’s Good Match Ups-and Bad One’s . That’s why I’m sure that user is baiting or a Troll.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-23-2019 at 08:32 AM.

All-New Member

Are they discussing whether Rogue or Storm is more powerful? The answer would be Rogue.

Rogue is more powerful and not by little

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    ???? Rogue límite to her power? Really no. See UA Rick .R

Legion vs Storm
    Magneto vs Storm
    Rogue vs Storm

What's next?

BANNED

Color me surprised that Storm's fans didn't actually make those initial comparisons. Don't let that stop your routine, though.