Page 748 of 827 FirstFirst ... 248648698738744745746747748749750751752758798 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Given Ralph's powers, I could see either A) Elongated Man's identity is exposed and he has to take on a new one with a new face or B) While under cover, something messes with Ralph's powers that takes away his ability to turn into other people but leaves the pliability. Hopefully the new Ralph would have just as much chemistry with Sue.
    Yeah, I'd only want a recasting if the new actor could capture exactly what we have with the original Ralph.

BANNED

i think the Flash would strongly benefit from a smaller cast. a cast of 11 can be a lot to maintain especially when they keep promoting people to series regulars, like Kayla Compton, Victoria Park, and Brandon McKnight. so many characters have come and gone so I don't see why they can't easily write Ralph and Sue out of the show. those who are saying his firing will kill the show are being naive imo

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Well considering he wasn't playing the lead, those people are definitely naive.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    i think the Flash would strongly benefit from a smaller cast. a cast of 11 can be a lot to maintain especially when they keep promoting people to series regulars, like Kayla Compton, Victoria Park, and Brandon McKnight. so many characters have come and gone so I don't see why they can't easily write Ralph and Sue out of the show. those who are saying his firing will kill the show are being naive imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Well considering he wasn't playing the lead, those people are definitely naive.
    I definitely don't think losing Ralph will kill the show but he was also probably more popular then all the new regulars they have coming in.

Is Allegra going to become the new Superhero sidekick to replace Elongated Man?

That's why I suggested Owen Mercer. Barry will need new field support with Elongated Man gone. He's a second speedster but not really (speed bursts) and he has his own gimmick (boomerangs). Plus depending on who they cast and how they play them could provide a counterbalance to Barry's personality like Ralph did.

Allegra seems to be a part of Iris's "team" so unless they get rid of that ongoing subplot she'd be doing double duty.

Or, just bring back Wally and figure out how to balance two speedsters. Funny they didn't have that problem with XS.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    That's why I suggested Owen Mercer. Barry will need new field support with Elongated Man gone. He's a second speedster but not really (speed bursts) and he has his own gimmick (boomerangs). Plus depending on who they cast and how they play them could provide a counterbalance to Barry's personality like Ralph did.

Allegra seems to be a part of Iris's "team" so unless they get rid of that ongoing subplot she'd be doing double duty.

Or, just bring back Wally and figure out how to balance two speedsters. Funny they didn't have that problem with XS.
    Allegra is definitely part of team flash if the last few episodes of season 6 are any indication.

Allegra is definitely part of team flash if the last few episodes of season 6 are any indication.
    I'm not talking about an all hands on deck situation. Barry AND RALPH would go out into the field, and even had stories with just the two of them. If they want to do that with Allegra fine but she's otherwise with "Team Iris" or whatever that is. Her and Cisco's girlfriend. Her getting more training would be in order, too.

Or, again, bring in Wally.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I do hope they recast. It would be a shame if Sue Dibney doesn't have a role in the show going forward.

Also, I'm all for slimming the supporting cast down a bit and bringing Wally to the forefront as a co-lead. I don't know if his limited appearances are because the actor is busy or it's the decision of the show's producers, though.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    I do hope they recast. It would be a shame if Sue Dibney doesn't have a role in the show going forward.

Also, I'm all for slimming the supporting cast down a bit and bringing Wally to the forefront as a co-lead. I don't know if his limited appearances are because the actor is busy or it's the decision of the show's producers, though.
    I always thought it was a chicken and the egg scenario. They didn't have much for him to do so he was like why be here then? That and to focus on music.

I think if they brought in Owen they'd have him as a villain first for a majority of his screentime.

Danielle's maternity leave should be over by the time the show starts filming again so they could just use Frost more.
    Yeah, all she really needs is a costume by this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post

I think it would be a shame to lose both Ralph and Sue.
    I always thought it was a chicken and the egg scenario. They didn't have much for him to do so he was like why be here then? That and to focus on music.
    Lonsdale came back because he liked what they were doing with Wally in his return episode. The jury's out if that would be enough to get him back to regular status.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Having a smaller-scale Speedster villain would be interesting. I just want the show to finally do The Rogues justice at this point.
    That ship has looooooooooooooooooooooong since sailed bro. One of the biggest fails of this show IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    That ship has looooooooooooooooooooooong since sailed bro. One of the biggest fails of this show IMHO.
    I know. It's still disappointing .

I don't think the departure of Ralph will kill the show, but I also think the show hasn't been very good for the past few years, so I wouldn't mind if it followed Arrow (which I really liked)!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I don't think the departure of Ralph will kill the show, but I also think the show hasn't been very good for the past few years, so I wouldn't mind if it followed Arrow (which I really liked)!
    I think this coming season will be the end for most of the Arrowverse shows. In my opinion none even come close to Stargirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I think this coming season will be the end for most of the Arrowverse shows. In my opinion none even come close to Stargirl.
    I think Supergirl might be ending for one reason or another, but Flash still has legs, Legends is still Legends, and Black Lightning is more relevant now then ever.