Page 100 of 772 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Can't agree more with that.

On the other side, Marvel stats when it comes to weight and height has always been mediocre correct, but some people take different understanding of that. For me, Storm's perfect body and face representation in the real world would be Yetide Badaki, she is for example 5ft 3 ¾ (161.9 cm official confirmation) and weighs 120 lbs (she said so herself, no official confirmation on that):

Attachment 106470

Now, I do know that she is on the short side, but with some high heels, she can get to those 5'8" or 5'11" or even via some small angle changes, she can appear much taller. I like how her build is almost perfect and the closest thing to what we would have with real Storm. She is thick, she has all the curves and she has the body, as well!
    I love Yetide Badaki on American Gods(she's basically carrying this last season by herself, even if the writing isn't supporting her)! That said, I really want a Kenyan Ororo, and I really want collegiate X-Men to begin with(look at how long it's taken to tell Scarlett Witch's story, for example), so I think it's not a perfect fit for her. If you do a Storm solo movie and expand on her ancestors, I'd cast her as Ayesha, the first human Sorcerer Supreme, in a heartbeat(spin her off into a Dr. Strange sequel or D+ series). Iman can be Ashake, the Egyptian witch. But I want a younger, unknown actress from East Africa for Ororo(Kenyan would be ideal, but Sudanese/Ethiopian/Tanzanian/etc would be fine too).
    Last edited by yogaflame; 02-23-2021 at 11:37 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I won't ever install these games on my phone. I like she is there but u want i good console game and nothing like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 that sh!t was trash.
    I could not agree with you more, butterflykyss!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    It's way too much to expect the average consumer to spend, especially if they play multiple app games.

I actually liked MUA2. I thought Storm was one of the best characters in the game with her chain lightning finally back from XMLI and her fusions were some of the most interesting and less repetitive since she had multiple powers to channel. And biggest deal of all was that it was the first game in the series to give Storm her cape. A lot of the characters had terrible alternate costumes but both of Storm's were great to use.
    exactly. I remember this popular gamer who has a YouTube channel devoted to marvel fight boycotting when an update resulting in people having to pay more money after updates were made. its unfortunate when it's clear the end game is emptying out pocket books and wallets.

I never plsyef mua2 but the visuals and gameplay I saw online were amazing. I was thinking when it was announced a third was dropping it was going to be a step up from 2 but boy was I completely wrong. how many alternate uniforms were in the second game? thst was the other another thing with 3, costume changes was the same freaking costume but a different color, with an occasional different costume but the effort to get those were not wirth it lol. it was just trash.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-23-2021 at 12:14 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    It's way too much to expect the average consumer to spend, especially if they play multiple app games.

I actually liked MUA2. I thought Storm was one of the best characters in the game with her chain lightning finally back from XMLI and her fusions were some of the most interesting and less repetitive since she had multiple powers to channel. And biggest deal of all was that it was the first game in the series to give Storm her cape. A lot of the characters had terrible alternate costumes but both of Storm's were great to use.
    I totally agree on the money grab, I wish they never came up with such a system, those greedy bastards. I do hope they burn for eternity in the melted Gold lake in Hell.

Yeah, I actually liked a lot of Storm's powers and her cape. It was really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I love Yetide Badaki on American Gods(she's basically carrying this last season by herself, even if the writing isn't supporting her)! That said, I really want a Kenyan Ororo, and I really want collegiate X-Men to begin with(look at how long it's taken to tell Scarlett Witch's story, for example), so I think it's not a perfect fit for her. If you do a Storm solo movie and expand on her ancestors, I'd cast her as Ayesha, the first human Sorcerer Supreme, in a heartbeat(spin her off into a Dr. Strange sequel or D+ series). Iman can be Ashake, the Egyptian witch. But I want a younger, unknown actress from East Africa for Ororo(Kenyan would be ideal, but Sudanese/Ethiopian/Tanzanian/etc would be fine too).
    I haven't started to watch the new season yet. I prefer all episodes to come out and then I will watch them all at once or something. But I truly like Yetide as Storm, she has the high cheeks, she has the presence and she definitely has the gentleness to support. I've also watched a few of her interviews and oh my God, I couldn't help myself but seeing Storm in her natural, real-world, habitat.

exactly. I remember this popular gamer who has a YouTube channel devoted to marvel fight boycotting when an update resulting in people having to pay more money for updates. its unfortunate when it's clear the end game is emptying out pocket books and wallets.

I never plsyef mua2 but the visuals and gameplay I saw online were amazing. I was thinking when it was announced a third was dropping it was going to be a step up from 2 but boy was I completely wrong. how many alternate uniforms were in the second game? thst was the other another thing with 3, costume changes was the same freaking costume but a different color, with an occasional different costume but the effort to get those were not wirth it lol. it was just trash.
    Can't agree more, once more on the spends. As mentioned above, let their greed be their downfall. By now, I really wish if the politics could interfere with the game industry and put every company in its place, just like they did with EA.

I really liked MUA2, I cannot agree with you on the other things, but I do agree with your statement about her 'costumes'. They were just recoloured, but everything else was cool.

I really hope some good studio will make the coolest game out there for X-Men to put all other failures to rest and I do hope it will be for all platforms since I do not wish to spend money on consoles so I can play my favourite Ororo. And please, please no more Diablo Style camera! Give me a 3rd Person camera behind my character or something close to that! Put some love, some passion in it!

I will probably give a try to this 'new' mobile game, just for Storm, but if it gets begging me and annoying me with requests for money. I will just delete the game.

OH and congratulations on our 100 page, I don't know why but Storm's thread is always so active and on-going with tons of pages by the end of the year!
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 02-23-2021 at 12:22 PM.

BANNED

so the "storms" in this game have a wand for ice, a staff for lightning, and a flail for wind

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I could not agree with you more, butterflykyss!
    thank you boo!!!

Can't agree more, once more on the spends. As mentioned above, let their greed be their downfall. By now, I really wish if the politics could interfere with the game industry and put every company in its place, just like they did with EA.

I really liked MUA2, I cannot agree with you on the other things, but I do agree with your statement about her 'costumes'. They were just recoloured, but everything else was cool.

I really hope some good studio will make the coolest game out there for X-Men to put all other failures to rest and I do hope it will be for all platforms since I do not wish to spend money on consoles so I can play my favourite Ororo. And please, please no more Diablo Style camera! Give me a 3rd Person camera behind my character or something close to that! Put some love, some passion in it!

I will probably give a try to this 'new' mobile game, just for Storm, but if it gets begging me and annoying me with requests for money. I will just delete the game.

OH and congratulations on our 100 page, I don't know why but Storm's thread is always so active and on-going with tons of pages by the end of the year!
    what happened with EA?

I thought the graphics from part two where vastly superior to mua3.

did you see this video posted a while back from gta? I would love andvipen world game like this:

let me know how you like it. i hope she has more powers outside lightning wind and ice. I need these developers to get imaginative with her abilities.

and yes congrats storm fans for crossing a milestone such as 100 pages!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

so the "storms" in this game have a wand for ice, a staff for lightning, and a flail for wind
    Yeah... no comment on this one.

thank you boo!!!

what happened with EA?

I thought the graphics from part two where vastly superior to mua3.

did you see this video posted a while back from gta? I would love andvipen world game like this:

let me know how you like it. i hope she has more powers outside lightning wind and ice. I need these developers to get imaginative with her abilities.

and yes congrats storm fans for crossing a milestone such as 100 pages!!!
    One of the Politicians commented on EA gambling boxes in a negative way on television since one mother complaint to him how her son with a few clicks spend nearly 200 euro or something like that. And when that Politician spoke, EA went under HUGE, and I mean HUMUNGOUS siege from all sides. They managed to stay strong for a while, but the hate and the heat only grew ten thousand and they simply broke, removing all gambling boxes from Star Wars Battlefront 2, and made them pull out new games were Gambling Boxes were almost completely removed if not completely removed. I haven't checked their newest games, I am not sure if there are any gambling boxes, but yeah you get what I mean.

I've seen that video boo, I even commented on it that it was really good but I was disappointed that it had only lightning. We even spoke about it a bit. I do agree that this graphics are top-notch but don't forget that this is a GTA V mod.

Yeah... no comment on this one.

One of the Politicians commented on EA gambling boxes in a negative way on television since one mother complaint to him how her son with a few clicks spend nearly 200 euro or something like that. And when that Politician spoke, EA went under HUGE, and I mean HUMUNGOUS siege from all sides. They managed to stay strong for a while, but the hate and the heat only grew ten thousand and they simply broke, removing all gambling boxes from Star Wars Battlefront 2, and made them pull out new games were Gambling Boxes were almost completely removed if not completely removed. I haven't checked their newest games, I am not sure if there are any gambling boxes, but yeah you get what I mean.

I've seen that video boo, I even commented on it that it was really good but I was disappointed that it had only lightning. We even spoke about it a bit. I do agree that this graphics are top-notch but don't forget that this is a GTA V mod.
    I didn't have a comment on that game either lolol.

wow. never heard of gambling boxes thats interesting. thanks for that info.

and my apologies. yea I want a game style like this but she would need vastly different powers that she utilize. what powers would you like to see Storm have on a game?

Energy sight in a game would be incredible. Probably hell to render, but these new systems should be able to handle it. Like temperature and movement trails to track enemies. Telekinesis-grade air control. Temperature up or down. Water up/down. Charge up or down. Basically get a meteorologists's computer simulation models and give it to the video game designers. Zoom in to the electron scale. Zoom out to the cosmic scale. Okay, yeah, that's probably gonna fry the processor.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm sure some other designs will pop up. there are going to be tons of versions of the same character from what the developers are saying.

I won't ever install these games on my phone. I like she is there but all i want is a good console game and nothing like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 that sh!t was trash.
    its the default though and the others will likely be ones you have to pay for

I didn't have a comment on that game either lolol.

wow. never heard of gambling boxes thats interesting. thanks for that info.

and my apologies. yea I want a game style like this but she would need vastly different powers that she utilize. what powers would you like to see Storm have on a game?
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Energy sight in a game would be incredible. Probably hell to render, but these new systems should be able to handle it. Like temperature and movement trails to track enemies. Telekinesis-grade air control. Temperature up or down. Water up/down. Charge up or down. Basically get a meteorologists's computer simulation models and give it to the video game designers. Zoom in to the electron scale. Zoom out to the cosmic scale. Okay, yeah, that's probably gonna fry the processor.
    The mentioned above, kyss, it is quite possible with the right development team just to clarify even though that each of those systems will be completely new, like the energy vision and the temperature and movement trails, the rest has already been developed in other games. Maybe except Water up/down. Not sure what you mean with that one, yogaflame, do you mean the raising of a water body? If yes, that is already part of many games which can raise the water level or lower it, via a switch. In this case, it will be via Storm capabilities, like a skill or something. Not that hard to rewrite only the part where the switch is the main control, in this case, will be a skill and it has to be applied to large water bodies, which is not that hard either.

Now, to add to the above, I would like to see the elemental combination which we saw in Master Wizard, for example, water with electricity does quite the damage, water with wind turns into icicles or snowstorm. The sky darkening as Storm summons, well a storm. That massive scale in which the dark clouds will spread over her head just to show her magnificence (it was done only in one game and not complete control but still quite the beautiful sight, check Skyrim Storm Call cry.)

I would also like to see those winds swirl around her, lifting her cape, her hair and eventually her body. I would like to see something like an open planet surface like in Starlink: Battle for Atlas, with a few planets, Earth of course with several important locations detailed enough for us to enjoy (like Wakanda, Kenya, a small part of Kairo where Ororo grew up as urchin, Krakoa, NYC, etc), and perhaps the Shi'ar Empire's planet and their capital city? Yep, I think that will be more than enough because we have only 60 GB with the planet construction and the systems so far. Then I would like to see portals across those two planets which we can use to travel between Krakoa and the other important locations with a small loading screen and with somewhat vast open ground that surrounds the cities, so we can explore the forest. Perhaps we can see a few statues of Bast, and the other Gods from Wakanda's Pantheon, and have missions or portals that could lead to the spiritual world.

And of course, one of the most important things, a very compelling and deep story concentrates on Storm, how she is worshipped, how she travelled from Egypt to Kenya, meets T'Challa on her journey. Then how she was invited to the X-Men and their first mission, All new X-Men issue, and from there, we can move on to more originality where we will have several training courses with Danger Room where Storm can train her physical attributes. And from there, I would probably start to weave a story like no other story which will visit Storm ancestors, the Bright Lady, and then move back to the current time where she will be expanding on her Godhead and finally, she will meet with Osthar so she can help her train her Godhood, with Thor as another Guest who will assist her with Gaia, and then move to the other guests with a few X-Men missions, with Cyclops and Jean, Storm still being the centric figure. I will probably leave Scott to be a leader, add a few flirtatious comments between them, while Jean is not around, or why not with Jean around I am sure she might find it funny. And I will slowly progress to the second part of the story where she is faced with a big Deity, a new one for Storm's roster that she will keep coming back fighting him with her Godhood powers, of course, I have a few deities on mind but I will keep that for myself. And then move on to the third part of the story where it shows Storm as a fully established Goddess and OLM that posses an Elemental form in which she can change at will.

I have a lot of ideas for her skillset, I struggle a bit with the common enemies she will face, but hey if I do get to make such a game I will not be alone at thinking over that. By the end, I am quite certain that there will be at least a few hundred hours with a few tens after that with upcoming Season Pass and DLCs.

I have ideas, quite a lot of ideas for Storm, but that is just a small part of them.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 02-23-2021 at 03:58 PM.

so i can't give the spoilers yet obviously but Coates is the man! I freaking love love him to bits!! there are going to be some happy storm fans and im most certain some upset bp fans after tomorrow.

#hadariyao
    #incoateswetrust
    #imready

so i can't give the spoilers yet obviously but Coates is the man! I freaking love love him to bits!! there are going to be some happy storm fans and im most certain some upset bp fans after tomorrow.

#hadariyao
    #incoateswetrust
    #imready
    You got your hands on an early issue, kyss?

You got your hands on an early issue, kyss?
    no but I have a friend who lives overseas and provided me a spoiler relating to our beautiful ororo. im ready to discuss lol