Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Tony’s disgusting armor is eating him alive.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-disgust...ng-tony-stark/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-18-2021 at 09:20 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Iron Man vs. Shang-Chi. Who won?
    https://www.cbr.com/shang-chi-vs-iron-man-who-won/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

A4B7E6F1-74A0-4649-AD6E-A6D314A183F0.jpg This is a birthday gift that I bought for myself lol. It’s a mini Iron Man statue made out of pewter depicting him from the cover of Tales of Suspense #48. It’s the first appearance of the red and gold armor. Also has a cool picture of the cover in the background. I’ve been wanting it for a while now and got it for a very good price.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-19-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    A4B7E6F1-74A0-4649-AD6E-A6D314A183F0.jpg This is a birthday gift that I bought for myself lol. It a mini Iron Man statue made out of pewter depicting him from the cover of Tales of Suspense #48. Also had a cool picture of the cover in the background. I’ve been wanting it for a while now and got it for a very good price.
    That's a pretty cool gift .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's a pretty cool gift .
    Thanks. Yeah I love it. Wanted it for a long time.

A4B7E6F1-74A0-4649-AD6E-A6D314A183F0.jpg This is a birthday gift that I bought for myself lol. It a mini Iron Man statue made out of pewter depicting him from the cover of Tales of Suspense #48. It’s the first appearance of the red and gold armor. Also has a cool picture of the cover in the background. I’ve been wanting it for a while now and got it for a very good price.
    Bro that's sweet! That's a very nice present to give yourself ! I just got in the Mark VII and the Mark XVII by ZD Toys. SO now I have Mark II thru VII along with Mark XLII. I also ordered Mark 85 and Rescue.

I'll work on trying to get the pictures posted and these figures look fabulous.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 10-20-2021 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Frakking Roman Numerals!

A4B7E6F1-74A0-4649-AD6E-A6D314A183F0.jpg This is a birthday gift that I bought for myself lol. It a mini Iron Man statue made out of pewter depicting him from the cover of Tales of Suspense #48. It’s the first appearance of the red and gold armor. Also has a cool picture of the cover in the background. I’ve been wanting it for a while now and got it for a very good price.
    Nice present to yourself. The MK III. Or is it the MK II? My favorite is still the MK II all bulky gold from TOS #40. Or MK IB. Not sure what is the correct cataloguing. I’ve seen it both ways. Always loved the horns on his face mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Bro that's sweet! That's a very nice present to give yourself ! I just got in the Mark VII and the Mark XVII by ZD Toys. SO now I have Mark II thru VII along with Mark XLII. I also ordered Mark 85 and Rescue.

I'll work on trying to get the pictures posted and these figures look fabulous.
    Can’t wait to see them. It’s awesome to get merch with your favorite hero. Coming up with the funds for it is the only problem lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-20-2021 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Nice present to yourself. The MK III. Or is it the MK II? My favorite is still the MK II all bulky gold from TOS #40. Or MK IB. Not sure what is the correct cataloguing. I’ve seen it both ways. Always loved the horns on his face mask.
    I am also a HUGE fan of the golden Mark I. With the antenna and everything lol. I have both the Marvel Legends and the 3.75 inch figure versions of it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-20-2021 at 02:57 PM.

I am also a HUGE fan of the golden Mark I. With the antenna and everything lol. I have both the Marvel Legends and the 3.75 inch figure versions of it.
    Nice! I play Heroclix and I had some of my figures modified to look like the grey and gold armors. Plus I had the detachable hammer added he used in Avengers #2.

IRON MAN #16
    CHRISTOPHER CANTWELL (W) • IBRAIM ROBERSON (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    HOMAGE VARIANT COVER BY PETE WOODS
    IRON MAN’S COSMIC TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES!
    The Iron God arrives back on Earth, intent on making his homeworld a better place for all. Finally, Tony Stark has the power to realize all of his best ideas and intentions…but perhaps the Power Cosmic might enable his ego in ways never seen before. It’s up to his mortal allies to decide: Is the Iron God a fantastic evolution of their old friend or a grave threat? GUEST-STARRING THE AVENGERS AND THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So...Tony needs another dose of humble pie?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    IRON MAN #16
    CHRISTOPHER CANTWELL (W) • IBRAIM ROBERSON (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    HOMAGE VARIANT COVER BY PETE WOODS
    IRON MAN’S COSMIC TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES!
    The Iron God arrives back on Earth, intent on making his homeworld a better place for all. Finally, Tony Stark has the power to realize all of his best ideas and intentions…but perhaps the Power Cosmic might enable his ego in ways never seen before. It’s up to his mortal allies to decide: Is the Iron God a fantastic evolution of their old friend or a grave threat? GUEST-STARRING THE AVENGERS AND THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Thanks juan678. I’m really looking forward to seeing Tony with these God powers. Cantwell has been doing a great job so far.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-21-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Iron Man gets attacked where it hurts in: Death of Doctor Strange Avengers.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/iron-man-...ange-avengers/

Iron Man gets attacked where it hurts in: Death of Doctor Strange Avengers.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/iron-man-...ange-avengers/
    I feel bad for Thor .

Oof. Tony's alcoholism .