Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    Redemption comes for Colossus in the end of this arc. Storm will be sulking in her garden by issue 4.

EDIT: I didn't hate the art, but why does everyone has Kirsten Dunst eyes? They look like they're all incredibly sleepy.
    Peter isn't getting redeemed. He never got redeemed after joining magneto. They are not about to start that now.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's the humour element. In this particular issue there was no humour. "Did I stutter" for example is just obnoxious.
    Haha, that phrase is so "Hey I'm badass."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Emma is naturally a bitch. Storm is one accidentally/unknowingly.
    I thought post Claremont Emma was just being a bitch to cover up her vulnerablility. Something she perfected over time and not something she was born as.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    I thought post Claremont Emma was just being a bitch to cover up her vulnerablility. Something she perfected over time and not something she was born as.
    Top class breeding.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Yo, until Storm sacrifices her life to cure mutant AIDS she's got nothing on Colossus. Also, shouldn't she be getting her butt kicked by a rain cloud in Utah?
    Last edited by sprior93; 01-14-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    Haha, that phrase is so "Hey I'm badass."
    Didn't come across that way to me. Came across as belligerent, particularly when contrasted with Colossus' passiveness.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

does no one have a scan?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Redemption comes for Colossus in the end of this arc. Storm will be sulking in her garden by issue 4.

EDIT: I didn't hate the art, but why does everyone has Kirsten Dunst eyes? They look like they're all incredibly sleepy.
    Didn't this issue essentially start with Storm sulking in her garden?
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Peter isn't getting redeemed. He never got redeemed after joining magneto. They are not about to start that now.
    He'll be bailing that JV team in two issues. A pissed Colossus on his own is near unstoppable. Pixie only solidifies his already tough exterior.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    Didn't this issue essentially start with Storm sulking in her garden?
    It'll end there as well, but Colossus will be nailing Domino over by the banana tree.

BANNED

Could you really blame Storm for not allowing Pitor on this mission given Pitor's previous choices ?

I for one agree with Storm's attitude against Pitor. I mean it WAS HIS FAULT in a partial way, THAT THIS HAPPEN. So if anyone is left to blame for this it is Pitor in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I for one agree with Storm's attitude against Pitor. I mean it WAS HIS FAULT in a partial way, THAT THIS HAPPEN. So if anyone is left to blame for this it is Pitor in a way.
    How was it his fault? When Colossus first encountered the ruby he wasn't attracted to it's power. He sacrificed himself to spare his sister from taking the power, secondly he used that power to stop the Serpent Cain Marko. Secondly, he hasn't been craving the power. And finally Magik's sword cures all.

It's silly, Cyttorak put the ruby back on Earth. If anything there is no Juggernaut anymore so that's a good thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    How was it his fault? When Colossus first encountered the ruby he wasn't attracted to it's power. He sacrificed himself to spare his sister from taking the power, secondly he used that power to stop the Serpent Cain Marko. Secondly, he hasn't been craving the power. And finally Magik's sword cures all.

It's silly, Cyttorak put the ruby back on Earth. If anything there is no Juggernaut anymore so that's a good thing.
    BUT he was also manlipulated by not only the gem, but Magik as well as Kitty did warn him of this.

Plus remember the last time he met with Pixie and attacked her ?

I mean you can't say that not all of Pitor previous actions were his own. I mean the Gem had to be manipulating his aggression, am I right ?

It'll end there as well, but Colossus will be nailing Domino over by the banana tree.
    Sounds about right actually
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    BUT he was also manlipulated by not only the gem, but Magik as well as Kitty did warn him of this.

Plus remember the last time he met with Pixie and attacked her ?

I mean you can't say that not all of Pitor previous actions were his own. I mean the Gem had to be manipulating his aggression, am I right ?
    You're not making any sense. I don't recall him being manipulated by the gem. In fact Colossus did a lot of good with the power of Cyttorak even though it tormented him. He didn't have it that long. The Phoenix Force possessed him and made things worse. He even let Rulk beat him up because he didn't want to bring Utopia crashing down. Of course he was warned and he sacrificed himself to save Magik the torment. Magik could have fixed him then and there but she wanted to teach him the value of his life. So not sure what you're trying to say here.

You mean in Second Coming? When he did not have the powers of Cyttorak. I have no idea what you're talking about man. What does that have to with the Juggernaut?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Thunder View Post
    Rockslide wants to be Juggernaut.
    As soon as Yost annouced this arc i was tweeting #ROCKSLIDENAUT at him
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Mutant aids ain't nothing when's she's saved the world by herself a few times, dabbed the universe... i like Peter but going on this mission seems really dumb like joining magneto dumb.