Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

I'll always miss Muderlocke, but Crylocke wore down her welcome.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    G]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11091/2830944-uncannyavengers02_022.jpg[/IMG]

This one? Also Rogue dialogue is priceless maybe I should give Remender another chance.
    I know you know which one I want!!!

BANNED

People were calling for his head, this board was a mess for several days. Im pretty sure #fireRemender was a big thing with several creators coming to his defense. Good times.
    Aaron came to his defense saying mutants were supposed to be science freaks AS ORIGINALLY INTENDED, rather than some kind of minority metaphor (even though Remender himself was obviously treating it as some kind of minority metaphor).

But the #FireRemender thing and where everyone (except the Portland gang) came to his defense was when he had Falcon have sex with a minor (who wasn't a minor or whatever because Ricky and Brevoort got the math wrong).

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Seems a bit much to try her for essentially being possessed by a demon. The poor lady has been a pawn of evil so often, from Magneto to Immortus to Chthon.

Make Wanda a member of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Only after the initiation orgy.

Its really not a matter of whether Wanda could reverse the decimation. She just dont wanna.

Holy hell, Uncanny Avengers was such trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Holy hell, Uncanny Avengers was such trash.
    But it was funny trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I've always thought this should have been done as part of the AvX aftermath.

BANNED

LOL good luck with that! Half the X-Men should want her Stevie Nicks ass dead.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    LOL good luck with that! Half the X-Men should want her Stevie Nicks ass dead.
    I mean, the moment for it has definitely passed, but at the time, it seemed natural to me. When they had some X-Men joining the Avengers (Rogue, Sunfire), it seemed natural to have some Avengers join the X-Men. In Children's Crusade, Wanda seemed to be genuinely interested in making amends with the mutant community. Joining the premiere mutant protection group would have made sense.

It would've caused a big internal controversy, certainly, but an interesting one to read about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I remember going from Dark Angel Saga, which was very good, to the Otherworld arc, which was not good, was such quality whiplash for me.
    Otherworld was at least somewhat readable despite RiRi self inserting a lil too hard with Fantomex. Last arc was pure garbage tho.

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    I know you know which one I want!!!
    Fine.

Eww David. Ewwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Aaron came to his defense saying mutants were supposed to be science freaks AS ORIGINALLY INTENDED, rather than some kind of minority metaphor (even though Remender himself was obviously treating it as some kind of minority metaphor).

But the #FireRemender thing and where everyone (except the Portland gang) came to his defense was when he had Falcon have sex with a minor (who wasn't a minor or whatever because Ricky and Brevoort got the math wrong).
    Oh you right. The pedo thing is also when Gillen came to his defense which was a pretty poor look.

Edit: fixed the link for ya CiB.
    Last edited by tuck frump; 10-18-2019 at 02:23 AM.

Otherworld was at least somewhat readable despite RiRi self inserting a lil too hard with Fantomex. Last arc was pure garbage tho.
    I honestly just couldn't vibe with Tocchini's art. It matched so poorly with everything that had come before even with Dean White on colors.

I never took Fantomex as a self-insert so much as just the focal character. I always just assumed that was a matter of him being the character Remender having more freedom with what he could do with Fantomex than he did with any other character.

Final Execution was a mess, structurally felt like a rehash of the DAS with the time travel stuff, and Remender seemed not to understand Daken at all. But the art was good. It also felt strange because it starts off with White Sky and the Omega Clan, who I actually dig, but then that just get ditched as never mentioned again. I would've rather White Sky had been the focus of the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    For sure Emma would want Wanda dead, those 3 busloads of depowered kids that the Purifiers killed would be definitely be in Emma's mind if she ever runs into Wanda. Emma was pretty devastated by the Decimation so I can't imagine her even wanting to be in the same room with Wanda.
    Funny to think that Emma would care enough about those depowered kids to blame Wanda about their deaths but ignore how her and Scott kicked them out for not having super powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Funny to think that Emma would care enough about those depowered kids to blame Wanda about their deaths but ignore how her and Scott kicked them out for not having super powers.
    It was for their protection. Had they stayed at the school they would have been endangered during the Purifiers assault, the Acolytes invasion, the Predator X attack, the Sentinels betrayal...

As evidenced by Prodigy staying at the school, it had nothing to do with racism.