Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Nah, only millennials care about it. Any real man knows that it doesn't matter how it smell, only the taste matter.
    Keep telling yourself that. Men with fish smelling facial hair totally unattractive. To each his own. If they like it, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. Men with fish smelling facial hair totally unattractive. To each his own. If they like it, I love it.
    If the smell is too bad, taste won't be good. Also not a pleasant thing

BANNED

Some of my family members eat chitterlings. I try not to judge them. We just agree to eat off our own plates. No harm, no foul.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

WTF are these last three pages of comments? Why you so extra today, X-books?
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

I just read this again. Even more enjoyable the second go round. If Hickman keeps this up then this series is definitely going to move up on my favorites list.

I'm not sure what I think about this issue. I need to re-read it first. It was definitely something. The characters were wacky for sure. The humor would have been better delivered with different art, but I can't be sure if I liked it or if it was just bad. Some parts did make me cringe and I even felt second hand embarrassment but other parts did make me smile because it was so … different.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Supremacists like Magneto or Apocalypse would be the only ones content with that kind of thing.
    Supremacists? I guess Jesus is a Supremacist? Then so are Musicians...Actors... Athletes Hell even the POTU(nvm)
    Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    I thought those worshippers were pathetic and deranged individuals personally.

Iirc, they even had scarred themselves on the face, or was it painting...? Don't remember, and don't care for that kind of zealotry.
    Ya know this could be taken as if you hold your worship above theirs. almost as if you think it...is... Supreme
    GrindrStone(D)

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Preview art for issue #4
    3A3ED71D-7393-4D94-8E02-DE5C1E4B5D16.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    WTF are these last three pages of comments? Why you so extra today, X-books?
    Storm and Jean fans have trouble containing their bitterness.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This was pretty bad, the worst issue of the relaunch so far.

Hickman has a serious issue in that he wants to get from point A to point C, but he can't be bothered with getting point B right. He wants to show the resurrections? Then he gets a team of the X-men all getting killed by humans, even though looks like Nightcrawler could have solved the whole thing on his own- let alone someone like Magik or Magneto (that was right there at the time). He wants Krakoa and Arakko reunited? Then he gets Scott, Rachel and Wifi stuck in the island for hours when they could have taken minutes flying, and then Rachel and Cable forget they're telepaths so they can have a fight with Apocalypse's grandkid.

And now even worse, Scott, Emma and Shaw (because you have a massive disruption to Krakoa and can't bother to bring an Omega or Apocalypse with you) get their asses kicked by some old women, and continue to show being lazy and unprepared even though Xavier was just attacked and murdered (and that was already badly written).

New Mutants has been very good, so maybe he needs a co-plotter to get with the smaller stuff, because issues like this one are a problem, specially with Yu's no-good art.
    That's kind of been my problem with a lot of this. He clearly had a Point C planned out, and a lot of time has been spent kind of crowbaring that into place with very rushed or badly thought out reason.

This relaunch just started and how many issues have had power nullifiers? At this point not only do the X-men not look like 'the next stage of humanity', they don't even look competent. If everything special about them can be taken away with a splash of goo, why would you think you were hot ****? Krakoa has existed as a nation for like a couple of months and they've had 2 invasions. That the nation is obviously not a safe place for mutants kind of defeats the entire purpose.

Emma and Shaw going on this trip makes no sense. Why are 2 of your leaders going into a combat zone that you know nothing about the enemy?

So, was this onscreen confirmation that Sebastion is bisexual? Kind of suits his libertine aesthetic.

[
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Also was it stated why Emma just let them go? I guess I could re read it. But I honestly don't want to.
    Errr then why does it matter? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Emma's p-word stinks to high heaven. Cyclops, Namor and Shaw like stank p-word.

#canon
    #ilovehickman
    ooooh Dude I read that 2 or 3 times still didn't get it. Namor not surprised...him being king of Atlantis he would love Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Nah, only millennials care about it. Any real man knows that it doesn't matter how it smell, only the taste matter.
    Yeeeeah I'm gay AF but I know the vajuania has a natural humanly musk Ashamed to admit I'm high school I took a dive in those waters to keep up appearances. Annnd since for some reason Str8 dudes looove me and most are enema ignorant I've had some very Aromatic encounters....I'll take the p-word smell..
    as long as I don't have to look at it
    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Some of my family members eat chitterlings.
    LOL Dude I love chittlings(no way I'll ever spell it with an R tho)

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    If everything special about them can be taken away with a splash of goo, why would you think you were hot ****? Krakoa has existed as a nation for like a couple of months and they've had 2 invasions. That the nation is obviously not a safe place for mutants kind of defeats the entire purpose.
    Buuut that applies to everyone lol an Olympic runner could lose their leg in an accident, or promising teen can get shot and killed. That's just life! Eh it's not safe? If I was a Mutant I'd take my chances there than the places where, Mutants were turned to slaves, or sent to an interment camp, or millions were killed, followed by millions more depowered. Sounds peachy....+++++ The 5are on Krakoa... you'll get resurrected
    Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Emma and Shaw going on this trip makes no sense. Why are 2 of your leaders going into a combat zone that you know nothing about the enemy?
    Uh they didn't know it was a combat zone just the gate went offline. Reason why they went..I mean they knew humans were at 5he bottom of whatever was goin on. So they figured they'd approach the situation like any rational person with... Trying to talk it out. Buuuut Humans figured otherwise and attacked. In terms of humanity and diplomacy Mutants prove once again they're top dogs
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Hordeculture >>>>> Mutants and their stupid Peter Pan island

Geriatric eco-terrorists who want to wipe out humanity to save the environment is a big mood.

#whoreculture
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Hordeculture >>>>> Mutants and their stupid Peter Pan island

Geriatric eco-terrorists who want to wipe out humanity to save the environment is a big mood.
    Sucks to that. They're just botanical boomers blaming the young.