Page 98 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 15150
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    So I guess this is it for Roy and Jason's friendship
    Nothing's been made clear yet beyond the fact that there will be a RHatO comic come June and that's at least something, We'll be getting more news later about the finer points like whose in the book beyond Jason. It could be that Roy remains a member of the Outlaws. I'm not as convinced as some people are that he's destined to make regular appearances in the Titans book and even if he is there's no reason he couldn't appear in both.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 02-18-2016 at 10:06 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Spectacular Member

I love RHATO

RHO2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Nothing's been made clear yet beyond the fact that there will be a RHatO comic come June and that's at least something, We'll be getting more news later about the finer points like whose in the book beyond Jason. It could be that Roy remains a member of the Outlaws. I'm not as convinced as some people are that he's destined to make regular appearances in the Titans book and even if he is there's no reason he couldn't appear in both.
    I agree. Roy can appear in both. I think the new book will probably go back to Jason, Roy, and Kori.

As for Tim, it’s hard to imagine him being an “outlaw.” It doesn’t fit his character.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Hope you guys are right. I've LOATHED what Abnett has done to Roy in Titan's Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by RoyImpulse View Post
    I agree. Roy can appear in both. I think the new book will probably go back to Jason, Roy, and Kori.

As for Tim, it’s hard to imagine him being an “outlaw.” It doesn’t fit his character.
    Id be very surprised if they put Starfire back in RHatO after her solo. But at this point, who knows. They might.

And with Tim the Outlaw in RHatO was always more for the sound then the actuality. Tim fits with what Roy and Kory were when they firt threw together RHatO. A character that they didn't really know what to do with but still wanted to keep circulating.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-18-2016 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Well someone in the main May Solicits post has suggested that they are stealth cancelling all the titles because of Rebirth in June and the main reason for the suggestion was the fact that books that are already known to be ending don't have FINAL ISSUE on them. I guess we'll find out what's going on once they start bringing out information on Rebirth sometime this week.
    Question, does the rebirth mean the Story>Continuity is over?

Cause if not= Roy can still be an outlaw but doesn't stay with Jay all the time. This could lead to single character stories and more one and dones.

Cause if so=then who gives a care? Have Roy in both and enjoy!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Hope you guys are right. I've LOATHED what Abnett has done to Roy in Titan's Hunt
    I hope I'm right and I agree with how Roy's been handled in Titan's Hunt.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Yeah no Jason is probably keeping Arsenal but he aint keeping Starfire.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Id be very surprised if they put Starfire back in RHatO after her solo. But at this point, who knows. They might.
    I hope they don't bring her back, she never really fit in. She doesn't really belong in that kind of stories were Jason and Roy work best and Jason and Roy don't really fit in space adventures. There would be far better choices for new team members.

I'm actually surprised that Kori lost her Solo, I thought it sold quite well (and better than RHatO or RH/A).

Red Hood and the Outlaws rebirth? I can't say that I mind.

I don't want Roy or Kory in the team tho. And definitely NOT TIM.

Yeah, I hope that Starfire isn't in this new Outlaws book. I would imagine that Lobdell would probably write it and I dread the thought of him writing Starfire again. Roy is a very interesting case. Being in both Titans and Outlaws would seem unlikely as both books would be too similar. I mean the old Outlaws book was basically a Titans book, but I hope that Roy is in Outlaws as I'd rather not see him on a Titans title. He's better with Jason than Dick.

No idea if Tim would be in this book, but maybe he will be in Birds of Prey if not Outlaws or a Titans book.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, I hope that Starfire isn't in this new Outlaws book. I would imagine that Lobdell would probably write it and I dread the thought of him writing Starfire again. Roy is a very interesting case. Being in both Titans and Outlaws would seem unlikely as both books would be too similar. I mean the old Outlaws book was basically a Titans book, but I hope that Roy is in Outlaws as I'd rather not see him on a Titans title. He's better with Jason than Dick.

No idea if Tim would be in this book, but maybe he will be in Birds of Prey if not Outlaws or a Titans book.
    I hope not. I don't mind him much, but it is time to have someone new to handle Jason.

I also hope that Jason and Roy part on good terms and stay friends, but I don't want Roy to be part of the Outlaws because I want a new team.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I got a feeling outlaws will look a lot different in this run. Doubt they would do the same thing they have been doing for them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post

And with Tim the Outlaw in RHatO was always more for the sound then the actuality. Tim fits with what Roy and Kory were when they firt threw together RHatO. A character that they didn't really know what to do with but still wanted to keep circulating.
    I get what you`re trying to say but those three were called "Outlaw" for the factuality that under the law (even in a fictional world dealing with superheroes) that`s exactly what they were in direct comparison. Roy was in jail for being a loose maverick. Jason had/has federal rep sheet across country. Kory was an unregisted alien warhead. I`m just touching the very basic superficial denotion here but the matter is: they were walking around and do their own stuff on their own accord without answering to the accusations they had. They also broke some more laws on their way out of missions. And yes, I accept the notion that they added Starfire mostly to spice it up but that`s irrelevant. Loedbell made it fit in the larger theme at the time.

The only thing that makes Tim one is being a vigilante..but he`s more a sanctionated vigilante than any of the three ever were in most of their reboot history. Any of this can change depending the creative team and the tone they want to set in for the book, of course.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 02-19-2016 at 07:04 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I got a feeling outlaws will look a lot different in this run. Doubt they would do the same thing they have been doing for them.
    I enjoy what Loedebll did but I`d be curious for a new approach myself. Otherwise is not really Rebirth.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 02-19-2016 at 07:03 AM.