Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Now you missunderstood it. The mutants will still be a 1% in 20 years but there will be enough of them to take over the world. That was the fear of Orchis.
    So instead of conversing with the mutants they should build killing machines and experiment on children, as has been shown? Moira's made it clear that war with humans will not ensure survival so she wants to try a different approach but they're still killing mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    And freezing and snapping off soldiers' arms. Good show, Bobby! You belong right beside your ex-gf with her phasing guns permanently into soldiers' bodies. Even Logan's taken aback. Plus he's probably only doing it since mutants want to live on this planet after humanity's gone.
    In a perfect world, it would be. Instead Krakoa's wonder drugs have been effectively weaponized, a tool to try to control humanity. Mutants have moved beyond survival; now they're into controlling those their rhetoric has classified as inferior. Some here may be happy seeing the disenfranchised get autonomy and stave off yet another extinction agenda for a few years but the methods are very Lawful Evil. I'm enjoying the ride, seeing mutants try to force humanity to leave them alone, but I'm trying to remain objective about exactly how this tenuous freedom is being achieved as well as what former heroes are doing to ensure said survival.

I'm reminded of this exchange from DS9, and that's the last thing I'll say on this topic in this thread...

Female Changeling: Ironic, isn't it? The hunted now control the destinies of hundreds of other races.
    Odo: But why control anyone?
    Female Changeling: Because what you control can't hurt you.
    To each their own because I don't see how mutants are trying to "control" humans. They want to be left alone.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The fact that now X-fan are shipping the monster that started the war between otherworld and Krakoa , is vivisecting, and now works with the ilsamophobe of Exodus is disturbing. Really disturbing
    It's the power of conviction of authors: if they say a situation is normal, it is.
    They team the villains with renowned good people and their goodness spoils them.

On the other hand, writing has often been inconsistent: it doesn't help…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    It's the power of conviction of authors: if they say a situation is normal, it is.
    They team the villains with renowned good people and their goodness spoils them.

On the other hand, writing has often been inconsistent: it doesn't help…
    I agree. We either go with what the writers are giving us or not. To each their own.

•-[A]-• sacrificed himself against Nimrod to ensure Logan got the information to Moira in life 9 which led us here. He knows war with the humans won't work so I'm OK giving him the benefit of the doubt. The Otherworld stuff hasn't played out yet but it seems he's trying to keep the demon horde battling in Arrako away from Earth.

Western civilization is quaking mommy yas

Calling islamophobe to Exodus makes as much sense as doing it with Black Knight.

Former leader of the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Calling islamophobe to Exodus makes as much sense as doing it with Black Knight.

Former leader of the Avengers.
    Yet hulkling seems OK with the torture of children because Orchis is afraid. That's really disturbing.

Like, of all the things you can insult Exodus with, choose that to try to call people "disturbing" it's perplexing.

He was a fucking medieval knight.

This thread is exhausting.... And tedious fastforward to the now people FF current run Franklin powers still not there! Krakoa koolaid not being sipped! None of this even matters.....

BANNED

No wait Im here for dragging Exodus crusader ass. And it always make sense to assume the Avengers are islamophobes. Among other phobes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    No wait Im here for dragging Exodus crusader ass. And it always make sense to assume the Avengers are islamophobes. Among other phobes.
    Of couse say that to the most prominent muslim character from marvel that belongd to the Avengers said, while the X-men has ... who? Monet , who has said that no longer has any faith ? . And Dusk now belongs to the Champions.

While one of the leaders of Krakoa is known for enjoy killing that dirty unfaithful in the name of good.

That Black Panther/Arabian Knight issue was very problematic. Who is the Avengers most prominent muslim Ms Marvel?

Of couse say that to the most prominent muslim character from marvel that belongd to the Avengers said, while the X-men has ... who? Monet , who has said that no longer has any faith ? . And Dusk now belongs to the Champions.

While one of the leaders of Krakoa is known for enjoy killing that dirty unfaithful in the name of good.
    Dane Whitman literally fought in the Crusades

I know the X-Men are now one of the main dishes for Marvel again yet this still feels like AvX. The reason why this is going to start feels stupid as ****. It's pretty much Susan wanting to speak to the manager, and putting words in Cyclops mouth was just too much.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Good God comments like this are exhausting because, in this section of the forum, I can’t tell if you people are joking about this kind of stuff or genuinely believe your own hype.

I feel like there is going to be a Ben Grimm and Reed Richards bust up