Page 181 of 193 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2895

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’d read a miniseries of Damian and Jace together honestly.

Think about how fun that’d be, with Damian entering in going “oh great another idiot whose stolen my dad’s suit” whereas Jace couldn’t care less and states unequivocally he is Batman.
    I'm also keen on the two meeting or working together. I think their dynamic could potential be fun to read.

I like the look of that line up

Isn't Red Canary theorized to be Roy's daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Actually the theory is Dinah's lost adopted Daughter, Sin.

Roy's daughter became Catwoman's sidekick Chesire Cat during Fear State and they just haven't reconnected yet.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dark...-dcu-spoilers/
    spoilers:
    In Dark Crisis tie-in it's revealed, that Damian is still destined to become Batman in the future and it seems to be his only possible fate.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    spoilers:
    In Dark Crisis tie-in it's revealed, that Damian is still destined to become Batman in the future and it seems to be his only possible fate.
    end of spoilers
    That's a Batman vs. Robin tease, right? Didn't the Paul Kaminski guy say Dark Crisis is before Batman vs. Robin?

Edit: Yeah, he did. It's interesting that his outfit is the same in all his futures, though. I'll eat my arm if DC lets a character close to Bruce become Batman at the same time as him.

Last edited by Superboy-Prime; 11-21-2022 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Roy is not that old..

Also.. She is in college.. I saw one twitter image with Red Canary saying that..

So she is older than Damian. Like in Tim generation.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Roy is not that old..

Also.. She is in college.. I saw one twitter image with Red Canary saying that..

So she is older than Damian. Like in Tim generation.
    Tim is 16 right now. She's in Yara Flor and the other new characters' generation. College age to adulthood seems to be their slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Tim is 16 right now. She's in Yara Flor and the other new characters' generation. College age to adulthood seems to be their slot.
    Still 16.. How crazy is this. Ahahahahahahaa. So Steph has 17.

Damian 14 FOREVER.

I have to admit Waid put a lot of thought into the Magical Weapons that Damian selects for each Robin.

all real established items in DC canon!!

Damian gave Dick the Sword of Sin.

If that sounded vaguely familiar to you, you might be an Azrael fan because that is his preferred blade to use. What is so special about this sword??? It’s ability: The Sword of Sin can be ignited with the mind of the wielder, if the person is powerful enough. The sword has the ability to conjure in the mind of its victims all of the sins for which they are guilty or have not atoned for.

Super effective against Bruce whose guilt complex is bigger than Texas.

I can absolutely see why Damian would give Dick this weapon here, as he’s known Bruce the longest. I can easily see what part in this story Dick is going to be playing as he clearly has the most directly effective weapon against Batman. Damian’s favoritism here is both sweet and a little cruel if you think about the context much.

Stephanie’s weapon, the Coup-Stick of Black Bison (A DC Super Villain.)

The mystical power of the coup-stick can animate material objects and in so doing, command these objects to do its bidding. This power cannot affect living biological material, but can affect non-living organic tissue. Black Bison once used the coup-stick to re-animate the stuffed remains of a white stallion (as well as other animals). Black Bison has also used the coup-stick to control the weather, such as summoning a strong wind to deflect attackers.

Damian gave Stephanie a weapon that will allow her to call on back-up, and COMMAND her own creations, a weapon that allows her to be a leader. Also, it sounds like it has the power to control the weather.

Damian gave Jason’s dramatic ass the actual Trident of Poseidon, which is an unbreakable weapon that that serves as an extension of the wielder’s own power.

Not only a King’s weapon, but a godly weapon. So Jason just absolutely gonna power-house his way through whatever gets in his way.

Damian gave Tim the Cloak of Cagliostro. The Cloak of Cagliostro is a magical item which allows the wearer to teleport, and to become intangible, and invisible.

Tim was the only one Damian gave a defensive weapon, and not an offensive weapon to. And that makes sense, because Tim is a defensive fighter.

Instead of giving him a weapon to swing around, Damian gave him something that Tim could use to protect himself, and actively use to make ALL of his skillsets stronger, not just his fighting power.
    Playing to Tim’s strengths.

A cloak that straight up is like a cheat-code of meta-powers that would suit Tim SO WELL, because he knows Tim will be able to use those abilities to bullshit levels of effectiveness!!

It genuinely looks like thought went into what weapons each of the Robins were given.

I can't wait to see what the do with these. Mostly been ignoring BvR [no interest in seeing Bruce and Damian fight again]

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Lol@

Exquisite! He say's. Who say's that?

So much Drama with this family.
    Last edited by dietrich; 11-22-2022 at 02:26 AM.

That's a Batman vs. Robin tease, right? Didn't the Paul Kaminski guy say Dark Crisis is before Batman vs. Robin?

Edit: Yeah, he did. It's interesting that his outfit is the same in all his futures, though. I'll eat my arm if DC lets a character close to Bruce become Batman at the same time as him.

Doubt any of the Robins will be Batman alongside Bruce nor do they have to be which is why it's in Damian's future not his present.

I do like the fact that Damian's always got that same distinct batsuit in all his futures. I like that consistency.

It makes it easily recognisable. You don't have to wonder which of the boys it under the cowl or who's under the cowl like is usually the case in all the stories where the batman is Bruce.

If this is FOR REALZIES... Looks like Damian Wayne will be connected to the new Batman Jace Fox and Jon Kent's new gen friends in some way.

This is a really cool line up.

Legacy of Heroes. This is exactly what the next generation of DCU should be.
    It is called Dawn of the DCU after all.
    A DUC that reflects the world. Today.
    A World that inculdes Everybody.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I have to admit Waid put a lot of thought into the Magical Weapons that Damian selects for each Robin. [...]
    Don't know Magic Swords and exploiting Batman's guilt are things that fit better Jason than Dick imo.

Okay I can’t be the only one who thought in Dark Army today that Damian got a bit swole.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Lol@

Exquisite! He say's. Who say's that?

So much Drama with this family.
    Damian Wayne that's who.