Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Default CW Green Arrow VS MCU Captain America

Round 1: Pure hand to hand

Round 2: With standard weapons

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    Round 1: Pure hand to hand

Round 2: With standard weapons
    Round 1: The one who has superhuman strength while also having comparable skill to Ollie.

Round 2: Ollie is going to need both his explosive arrows and a way to remove Cap's shield from the equation to have a chance here. BTW, does Steve have his classic shield here, or the ones T'Challa gave him in Infinity War?

Round 1: Cap is superhuman and Arrow is not. I really don't see what Ollie can do.

Round 2: More interesting; both are masters of using their preferred weapon at range, but Cap seems better up close with the shield and better using it defensively.

Yeah, no.

As much as I love Ollie (and hate Cap), Steve punches his head off.

Oliver has superior durability and far superior skill to Cap. Cap has a strength advantage, but the two have comparable reaction speed.

By our standards; Oliver is absolutely superhuman. He routinely casually tosses around fully grown men with one arm, and takes absurd punishment(bloodlusted Mirakuru Slade in a flashback, and Roy when he was going berserk on the stuff(Roy specifically, casually punched through a shipping crate with his fist, something only Bucky with his arm would be able to do so easily), being stabbed in the hip and kicked off a mountain and landing near the bottom of said mountain on a stone sticking out of the side, with only flakes of snow to break his fall(and no, Kusunei did not bring him back from the dead, she outright stated that all she did was bandage him up, the rest was all him), etc).

He has cleared out entire hallways and rooms of people with mostly only the use of his h2h skill, having been trained by Slade, a variant of the League of Assassins fighting style, and from the League itself, he has taken guys down about as fast as Cap despite not being on a super steroid. The guy has absurd damage soak, arguably superior to Caps. And while not as strong, he can absolutely hurt Cap as he has shown to be far stronger than any normal human. Like Cap; he is pushing CBPH levels, he is essentially CWs Batman.

Round 1: Close fight but Oliver wins it, barely. His superior skill and slight soak edge is enough to trump Caps superior strength.

Round 2: Cap is going to dominate with his shield if they get up close, Oliver is good with his bow but that isn't going to cut it. If they keep it far, Oliver can repeatedly fire off his newer arrows(they shoot a bunch of explosions all over the place after fired) to through Cap off balance and eventually be overwhelmed. If Cap gets close, he wins. From afar; Oliver can pull it off. Could go either way.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

round 1: cap. too strong. too durable.

round 2: a bit closer since ollie has his trick arrows but it will be a hard fight due to trying to get past the shield and not eat a hit from it. i'd say cap but barely.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    round 1: cap. too strong. too durable.

round 2: a bit closer since ollie has his trick arrows but it will be a hard fight due to trying to get past the shield and not eat a hit from it. i'd say cap but barely.
    Oliver is tougher, as I've pointed out. He has superior feats in soak, that's it. And he isn't so behind Cap in strength that he couldn't hurt him.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Oliver is tougher, as I've pointed out. He has superior feats in soak, that's it. And he isn't so behind Cap in strength that he couldn't hurt him.
    I don't see how. In just Avengers even, he took being very close that alien bomb and taking an energy blast to the body that was wrecking cars and was still fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I don't see how. In just Avengers even, he took being very close that alien bomb and taking an energy blast to the body that was wrecking cars and was still fighting.
    I already mentioned superior feats in my original post. So I don't how you don't understand?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    i haven't seen ollie do anything to get near a guy who can casually toss full grown men like they weighed nothing, kick more grown men unconscious with a single blow, hold a motorcycle with two women on it over his head with no sign of straining, throw another motorcycle over his head while moving, easily rip solid logs of wood like he was tearing through paper and temperately keep a helicopter from taking off.

as for durability, he's thrown hands with both bucky and BP, both of whom are as strong as he is. in fact, it took several shots from bucky's metal arm from a non resisting cap before he even started bleeding. also, he was able to resist being knocked out by a stun stick (?). keep in mind, those things can knock out a full grown man like crossbones on contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    also, he took a gut shot from bucky and was still strong enough to lift a steel girder off him.

i haven't seen ollie do anything to get near a guy who can casually toss full grown men like they weighed nothing, kick more grown men unconscious with a single blow, hold a motorcycle with two women on it over his head with no sign of straining, throw another motorcycle over his head while moving, easily rip solid logs of wood like he was tearing through paper and temperately keep a helicopter from taking off.

as for durability, he's thrown hands with both bucky and BP, both of whom are as strong as he is. in fact, it took several shots from bucky's metal arm from a non resisting cap before he even started bleeding. also, he was able to resist being knocked out by a stun stick (?). keep in mind, those things can knock out a full grown man like crossbones on contact.
    Okay, I just listed feats in my original posts that address this, like have you even read it? Oliver also casually tosses fully grown men around with one arm, we have seen it several times these past two seasons, and also kick and punch grown men unconscious with a single blow(have you even watched the show?). Since you, for some reason, ignored my previous post; I'll repost it here:

Oliver has superior durability and far superior skill to Cap. Cap has a strength advantage, but the two have comparable reaction speed.

By our standards; Oliver is absolutely superhuman. He routinely casually tosses around fully grown men with one arm, and takes absurd punishment(bloodlusted Mirakuru Slade in a flashback, and Roy when he was going berserk on the stuff(Roy specifically, casually punched through a shipping crate with his fist, something only Bucky with his arm would be able to do so easily), being stabbed in the hip and kicked off a mountain and landing near the bottom of said mountain on a stone sticking out of the side, with only flakes of snow to break his fall(and no, Kusunei did not bring him back from the dead, she outright stated that all she did was bandage him up, the rest was all him), etc).

He has cleared out entire hallways and rooms of people with mostly only the use of his h2h skill, having been trained by Slade, a variant of the League of Assassins fighting style, and from the League itself, he has taken guys down about as fast as Cap despite not being on a super steroid. The guy has absurd damage soak, arguably superior to Caps. And while not as strong, he can absolutely hurt Cap as he has shown to be far stronger than any normal human. Like Cap; he is pushing CBPH levels, he is essentially CWs Batman.

Round 1: Close fight but Oliver wins it, barely. His superior skill and slight soak edge is enough to trump Caps superior strength.

Round 2: Cap is going to dominate with his shield if they get up close, Oliver is good with his bow but that isn't going to cut it. If they keep it far, Oliver can repeatedly fire off his newer arrows(they shoot a bunch of explosions all over the place after fired) to through Cap off balance and eventually be overwhelmed. If Cap gets close, he wins. From afar; Oliver can pull it off. Could go either way.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

also, he took a gut shot from bucky and was still strong enough to lift a steel girder off him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObYPk1vK6k&t=3s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VEBRrUp0vg
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator