Page 1307 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 30780712071257129713031304130513061307130813091310131113171357 ... LastLast
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 20948
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The blonde erasure continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I guess we were going to get that either way since the Abrams Constantine was going to be pretty firmly black.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Everyone knows Keanu is the one person who can get away with that.

Remember that time you were late on an assignment and then when asked how far along you were and you you realize that it's past due, you scramble to put something together at the last minute?

That's what this Constantine 2 news feels like.

"We couldn't make the show so we will just give you this movie as a consolation prize!"

Also, typical WB for going the same route by doing a sequel to Keanu's Constantine because it was a proven success rather than taking risks with a new show and actor.

That said, my love for Keanu outweighs my disdain for Constantine so I will give it a shot at least.

The main mark against this is Akiva Goldsman. The same man who wrote 'Batman & Robin' and co-created that awful Titans show. I don't know how he keeps landing these gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    #NotMyConstantine

Will they bring back Halle Berry's Catwoman next?
    I wouldn't mind. The problem with the movie was the script not the actress herself.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Consatine really wasn't that much of a success, it barely broke even and was panned by the critics. I guess they're counting on Keanu's star power, but it didn't exactly help Matrix 4.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I wouldn't mind. The problem with the movie was the script not the actress herself.
    She would've probably made a decent Selina Kyle for Ben Affleck's Batman, but that ship has sailed.

Wouldn't say panned, it didn't get glowing reviews by any means but it also wasn't seen as one of the worst comicbook films of that time. Box office-wise it did way better than Catwoman, which I don't know how even got in the conversation. Obviously Halle Berry wasn't the problem but noone says she was.

The Keanu Constantine movie as an actual Constantine movie was bad, he was nothing like the comic character, but as some action and horror movie it was really good I thought. The story and visual style were good. I enjoyed it for that. So it is weird to see them decide to try and make a sequel. Might be interesting to see the "real" Constantine show up and maybe have it where Keanu was playing a different character all along, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Wouldn't say panned, it didn't get glowing reviews by any means but it also wasn't seen as one of the worst comicbook films of that time. Box office-wise it did way better than Catwoman, which I don't know how even got in the conversation. Obviously Halle Berry wasn't the problem but noone says she was.
    Okay Catwoman is an extremely low bar to pass if you want to give 2005 Constantine some real props it did better than Sin City and V for Vendetta in 2005. The only 2 comic book films of 05 to do better than it were Fantastic Four and Batman Begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    The Keanu Constantine movie as an actual Constantine movie was bad, he was nothing like the comic character, but as some action and horror movie it was really good I thought. The story and visual style were good. I enjoyed it for that. So it is weird to see them decide to try and make a sequel. Might be interesting to see the "real" Constantine show up and maybe have it where Keanu was playing a different character all along, lol.
    Matt Ryan making a cameo would be hilarious .

Incredible Member

Ezra Miller allegedly verbally & emotionally abused those around them, referring to themself alternately as Jesus & the devil.

They had an alter in their home where they would make women put their phones & other offerings in when they arrived.

Ezra Miller’s legal problems have mostly disappeared.

Sources close to Vanity Fair claim a whack-a-mole style legal strategy of paying off alleged victims is happening after having seen one NDA and heard of a handful of others.

A spiritual advisor would tell Ezra Miller “they were the next Messiah & that the Freemasons were sending demons out to kill them”

Ezra would choose young people for their audience, because they are more malleable, and give them quixotic offers.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood..._medium=social
    Last edited by Veni; 09-18-2022 at 08:07 AM.

If anyone still had any hopes this was over. lol

Incredible Member

Ezra Miller’s ex-fiancée says that whilst the Ezra she knew wasn’t physically abusive toward anyone, “for years they convinced me & our friends that I was abusive”

“I didn’t know the term gaslight back then. I was emotionally fucked up for years”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood..._medium=social

Astonishing Member

Rip Flash Movie.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Considering nothing new has come out since Ezra stated they are seeking help, anything being revealed from before then....wont make an impact on the film.

BANNED

Anyone who pays money for this movie is an enabler.