Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Wait so one of the cuckoos is cheating on cable with quire.....
    idk, this was the last time I remember the cuckoos talking to quire when wolverine asked them to flirt with him and they didn't seem too interested in him at all
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

One of the cuckoos seems to be into Quentin. Whatever is going on with Cable, Cuckoos and Quentin is distasteful and boring

Extraordinary Member

S.W.O.R.D. #3
    X-Men Legends #1
    Hellions #9
    X-Men #18
    Cable #8 (again?)

Hoping I don't have to pick up any King in Black but based on the cover of #4

I predict that the role of the X-Men in King in Black is that Krakoa is owned by Knull, being possessed and controlled by symbiotes, serving as Knull's minions, and being released from his control at the climax of the final battle.

I'm scared of what will happen in X-Factor

As if Lorna's character hasn't suffered enough after the atrocious episode with Malice

At least, regarding King in Black, the X-Men are finally involved in a main event without being wrongly categorized as "bad guys" in the story and their own plots being interrupted

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I predict that the role of the X-Men in King in Black is that Krakoa is owned by Knull, being possessed and controlled by symbiotes, serving as Knull's minions, and being released from his control at the climax of the final battle.
    Marvel: X-fans rejoice , we got all the rights of the x-men back, so now we will treat them with dignity and as full members of the Marvel pantheon of characters!!
    A few months later....
    Marvel: Look a marvel wide event: Empyre !! and the x-men will be in it as well...... well actually they will be sidelined to a mini, but they are in it!!
    A few months later:... Look another big marvel wide event: King in Black!! and the X-men now are definitely in it ..... just that... you know.... they will fall first and get possessed and sort of turn into the bad guys, but unwillingly, unwillingly !!! and then they proceed to fight the other heroes of the marvel universe... But again unwillingly !! I have to stressed that out ! and they get rescued by Venom of all people. So see x-fans we told you the x-men are back into to the fold. See ??!! See??!! please see it and buy King in Black!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    At least, regarding King in Black, the X-Men are finally involved in a main event without being wrongly categorized as "bad guys" in the story and their own plots being interrupted
    Now they will be possessed bad guys.

No Valentine's Day special? No problem! Every day is full of free love on Krakoa.

Also, can I just go on record as saying I love Quentin's shirts?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    No Valentine's Day special? No problem! Every day is full of free love on Krakoa.

Also, can I just go on record as saying I love Quentin's shirts?
    I don't like him, but I agree he has great taste when it comes to his t-shirts

Mighty Member

It'll be the usual for me;
    X-Men
    Wolverine
    X-Force
    Excalibur
    Sword
    New Mutants

I'm already planning on getting King in Black seeing as how I've been reading Venom. Kind of weird to see that title get such a big kick in terms of events. First Absolute Carnage and now this, I was just expecting a decent Venom book.
    The Percy books sounds good as ever. Seems like huge spoilers for X of Swords with Excalibur through. I'll check out the next New Mutants run for a bit. I was planning on dropping it after X of Swords anyway, but those last few Brisson issues were great. It's a shame he left when he was finally starting to build some momentum. I wonder where the new writer will take it, especially seeing as how we've got X-23 on the team now (and I'm a sucker for X-23). Hopefully we're looking at a decent run.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    One of the cuckoos seems to be into Quentin. Whatever is going on with Cable, Cuckoos and Quentin is distasteful and boring
    Probably phoebe

All of them except Savage Avengers and Valkaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Now they will be possessed bad guys.
    And it will be their fault for being "proud" and thinking that they could defeat the almighty Knull.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post
    Marvel: X-fans rejoice , we got all the rights of the x-men back, so now we will treat them with dignity and as full members of the Marvel pantheon of characters!!
    A few months later....
    Marvel: Look a marvel wide event: Empyre !! and the x-men will be in it as well...... well actually they will be sidelined to a mini, but they are in it!!
    A few months later:... Look another big marvel wide event: King in Black!! and the X-men now are definitely in it ..... just that... you know.... they will fall first and get possessed and sort of turn into the bad guys, but unwillingly, unwillingly !!! and then they proceed to fight the other heroes of the marvel universe... But again unwillingly !! I have to stressed that out ! and they get rescued by Venom of all people. So see x-fans we told you the x-men are back into to the fold. See ??!! See??!! please see it and buy King in Black!!
    X-men fans have to decide if they want to be part of line wide events or not