Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Storm 616 VS MCU Thanos

Thanos has the space and power gem.
    Fight takes place on Titan.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 05-05-2019 at 04:10 PM.

She gets her ass beat, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She gets her ass beat, lol.
    Why? I'd assume her lighting is strong enough to hurt him and she has fairly fast flight for evasion.

Incidentally, I was going to make another scenario with Thanos and his army vs the x-men minus psychics.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Why? I'd assume her lighting is strong enough to hurt him and she has fairly fast flight for evasion.
    Her lightning is in fact, not strong enough to do that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You sure about that? Anyway, I guess that means she'll jave to rely on freezing.Thanos is pretty much featless against that, although one coukd scale from Thor. I don't recall Thor being damaged by Forst Giant touch +Loki was immune. So Thanos should have good resistance too.

Power Stone = huge mega nuke victory for Thanos.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    You sure about that? Anyway, I guess that means she'll jave to rely on freezing.Thanos is pretty much featless against that, although one coukd scale from Thor. I don't recall Thor being damaged by Forst Giant touch +Loki was immune. So Thanos should have good resistance too.
    His durability would imply that she'd have difficulty freezing him before he murdered her. If she could freeze him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Power Stone = huge mega nuke victory for Thanos.
    Could he, theoretically also just teleport her in half with the Space Stone ?

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Storm may or may not be able to hurt him, but he can definitely explode her. So.

I could buy her winning against an unarmed Thanos. If nothing else he probably needs to breathe.

If Thanos lands a blow with the power stone he's likely killing her in one hit, space stone gives him the ability to move pretty much anywhere, yeah Storm's got no shot.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Mighty Member

The guy used the Power Stone to shatter a dimensional portal and the Space Stone to turn it into a black hole. I'll be more surprised if she did any significant damage to him whatsoever.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

considering the amount of punishment he took from odin and still kept coming, i doubt storm has the power to even make him itch.

edit: my bad. didn't see the MCU thing.

still backing thanos.

Hasn't she hurt guys like the 616 hulk with her lightning before?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Theoretically speaking, if he is having any trouble during the fight, Thanos could just use the Space Stone to get to the other side of Titan, touch the Power Stone to the ground, then teleport somewhere else while the planet dies with Ororo trapped on it.

I think it might be a quick draw between Thanos channeling the stones against Storm messing with the impulses in his brain like she did to Sinister.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!