Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default The Flash #795 Preview

The Flash #795 Preview
    Writer: Jeremy Adams
    Artists: Roger Cruz, George Kambadals and Fernando Pasarin

I know Jesse is going all into detail as to why she's wearing it but it seems like a really random time to change costumes. I mean, Irey is wearing her new suit out of nowhere too.

But I'm glad to finally be having some solid Barry content.

I always liked Jesse more as Liberty Belle than as Jesse Quick. So it's nice to see her back as Liberty Belle, even if it will probably be during the rest of this arc.

Liberty Belle suit is not my favorite attire for Jesse, but is far better than "Lady Flash" suit. I prefer her honoring her own roots instead see her forced in another legacy.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Jesse will always be Jesse Quick to me.

I'm just glad the suit has pants

Quote Originally Posted by Tomkatie View Post
    I'm just glad the suit has pants
    She looks great either way .

I continue to be the only person bothered that Adams killed Libby Lawrence off-panel just so Jesse could wear her costume again lol.
    All Jesse needed was a better Jesse Quick design. Libby should still be active as Liberty Belle, as she was pre-FP. I just don’t get how they’re reviving basically the team’s entire pre-FP history and pretending like Libby has been dead for years and hasn’t even met Hour Man.
    It would be nice to have one Golden Age woman still around that’s not Diana. Only the white men can survive I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I continue to be the only person bothered that Adams killed Libby Lawrence off-panel just so Jesse could wear her costume again lol.
    All Jesse needed was a better Jesse Quick design. Libby should still be active as Liberty Belle, as she was pre-FP. I just don’t get how they’re reviving basically the team’s entire pre-FP history and pretending like Libby has been dead for years and hasn’t even met Hour Man.
    It would be nice to have one Golden Age woman still around that’s not Diana. Only the white men can survive I guess.
    Yeah, to be honest it's the only thing that I didn't like of Adams' run. That he killed off Libby off-panel.

Incredible Member

So, I want to ask everyone a question for a moment - if you had read the last few issues, and you DIDN'T have access to solicits/etc, AND you saw this preview... how many of you would think "Wally was killed off for real, this is a Barry book now"?

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    So, I want to ask everyone a question for a moment - if you had read the last few issues, and you DIDN'T have access to solicits/etc, AND you saw this preview... how many of you would think "Wally was killed off for real, this is a Barry book now"?
    After weaponizing his own tooth and taking down a room full of armed guards, this is a Jay book now

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Nah. Wally's "death" wasn't written in a dramatic enough or final enough way for it to be real.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Nah. Wally's "death" wasn't written in a dramatic enough or final enough way for it to be real.
    I would like to think that DC is done killing Flashes (ANY Flashes) for a long, long, long time.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Oh with that last page I really hope Adams is about to do what I think he might be doing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah.

spoilers:
    Gold Beetle appears to have rescued the heroes who died in Heroes in Crisis! Take that, Savitar!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman