View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 310 of 619 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9276

For Cyclops, the Champions are his friends. If the Champions do not have even a certain sympathy for Scott, they will be the ones who are going to look bad.

Amadeus got over his dislike of Tyke and they became friends. Cho might be the one to cure cbr cyke or just work something out to help him. Kamala told Tyke she loved him and would missed him and for her to show hate for his adult self it be occ, she worked with Emma after IvX mess.

Exactly, none of the Champions have any problems with Cyclops. The only mutant that is with them, Dust, was even Team Utopia after Schism.

Maybe there is some comment like "You're not the same as before" but the reunion should be friendly. I think the conflict may be born that Cyclops is not going to have any problem killing the trolls (Although he is opposed to the X-Men killing people, things like aliens, vampires and elves do not count on any superheroes bc reasons) and the Champions can be more scrupulous.

This is war and Scott thinks like a general, not like a teenager.

Some of them might be angry he didn't said goodbye, I think it be Amadeus. Other then that Cyke leading them to make sure none of them get hurt would be cool. This is a war and even if they have experience they would need someone to guide them. So you are right they need his general style. On they killing orgs and elf not sure how that works.
    Last edited by bell; 04-25-2019 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Some of them might be angry he didn't said goodbye, I think it be Amadeus. Other then that Cyke leading them to make sure none of them get hurt would be cool. This is a war and even if they have experience they would need someone to guide them. So you are right they need his general style. On they killing orgs and elf not sure how that works.
    I do not know how it's going to work either. As a rule, superheroes who are against killing are more lax when enemies are not human. For some reason, killing a Purifier or Reaver is more serious than killing a vampire or a dark elf.

Kamala could have problems with killing trolls (they are still sentient beings with families) while Scott has none.

Mighty Member

Yes, like who would win in a fight Carebear Cyclops or CBR Cyclops.
    Winner will go up against Tyke Cyclops.
    Carebear!Clops is gonna sweep both CBR!Clops and Tyke like a bad NBA first round exit.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

If Zub's Scott is consistent with Rosenberg's take, he'll be deadweight to the Champions, so I would not get my hopes up.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

X-Men War of the Realms #1 worth checking out? Any good Cyclops moments? The preview looked horrible but wanted to see if it picked up for him

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    X-Men War of the Realms #1 worth checking out? Any good Cyclops moments? The preview looked horrible but wanted to see if it picked up for him
    I repeat my thoughts from yesterday: Scott has some cool moment with a sword against the elves but this is more of a New Mutants comic than X-Men, his role in the story is mainly to be the "old man" so that young people can have focus "breaking the rules".

It's entertaining but if you want to buy it specifically for Scott, it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    can cyclops beat larry david in a fight
    With Rosenberg writing, I'd bet on David

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Cyclops is probably a fan considering he watched Seinfeld.
    hahah is that canon?

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    they thought nothing of her acting like a groupie while Bitchop just walked out denying her the D.
    This is questionable language; And no he didn't denied anything to Jean, so no reasons for any fan be upset at a character having sex

I hope Cyke and Sam have a talk about Space Dads.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

He has not been the only one to deny it to her, Cyclops said no and when he said no she ran to Logan but than he also said no..... So yeah she must not be good if 3 guys deny it to her and she not mighty. Is not even funny because is cannon xD
    After reading this and laugh for a good amount of time Emma saying * You poor thing* to Scott came to mind. No one can say no to her Boob powers.
    ssssss.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    With Rosenberg writing, I'd bet on David

hahah is that canon?
    Yes, he says it in Champions.

He also had a complete collection of The Three Stooges, I remember it because Gambit discovers it when he is helping with the move after the wedding with Jean.

Scott is quite reserved but before House of M he even had a private life with free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I do not know how it's going to work either. As a rule, superheroes who are against killing are more lax when enemies are not human. For some reason, killing a Purifier or Reaver is more serious than killing a vampire or a dark elf.

Kamala could have problems with killing trolls (they are still sentient beings with families) while Scott has none.
    Agree with you, is not in Kamala personality to kill, she is just so sweet. It worrie me thinking that She and Scott will have a fall in over this.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Carebear!Clops is gonna sweep both CBR!Clops and Tyke like a bad NBA first round exit.
    Carebear clops when he gets mean he takes no prisoners.