Page 172 of 820 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 12295

Where did the hair designer say this?

Great news!!! no we need confirmation she'll be a strong telepath and a ninja and I'm pleased on the superficial level of things….then my fingers will be crossed for her role to have significance (even if not big). Oh….also…no short hair this time please!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Great news!!! no we need confirmation she'll be a strong telepath and a ninja and I'm pleased on the superficial level of things….then my fingers will be crossed for her role to have significance (even if not big). Oh….also…no short hair this time please!
    Don'
    t worry that wasn't even Psylocke in the Last Stand.

Ultimate Member

Leaves me to wonder just how the purple hair will be handled, whether they'll go for light enough hair that you can tell that it's purple or make it darker...who knows if she's a horseman in the movie maybe she'll use her tp against the X-men, we could always find out stuff about her in the movie if they try to learn more about the horsemen to fight them.

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

YEAAAAA! Finally! Guys, seems we'll have a REAL Psylocke!
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    X-Men: Apocalypse hair designer confirms Olivia Munn (Psylocke) will have purple hair!
    Yay!

As far as my preference for what shade of purple, I'm thinking it doesn't have to be a neon purple but it should be a definite, unambiguous shade of purple instead of merely purplish.

This is the darkest I'd like it to be.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9ded35ec90.jpg

This is the lightest I'd like it to be.
    http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_...urple-Hair.jpg

If I had to pick a favorite shade, I'd go with this.
    http://www.hairandmakeupideas.com/wp...air-dye-22.jpg

It's so deep and saturated and flattering. ❤❤❤

As far as hairstyle and length, take inspiration from late 80's/early 90's Silvestri and Lee, Clay Mann, Oliver Coipel, Adrian Alphona, Phil Noto, Salvador Larroca. They're my favorites when it comes to Psylocke's hair and Psylocke in general. Silvestri or Lee inspired hair would be particularly fitting given when this movie apparently takes place.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 05-20-2015 at 01:49 AM.

Ultimate Member

Yeah she'll probably have some really bad 80's hairstyle...

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Dont think so. Her hair has always been the same. Long and beautiful.
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Ultimate Member

Well the movies change a few things remember, and changing Betsy's hairstyle would be easy for them to do...just saying that it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Yay!

As far as my preference for what shade of purple, I'm thinking it doesn't have to be a neon purple but it should be a definite, unambiguous shade of purple instead of merely purplish.

This is the darkest I'd like it to be.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9ded35ec90.jpg

This is the lightest I'd like it to be.
    http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_...urple-Hair.jpg

If I had to pick a favorite shade, I'd go with this.
    http://www.hairandmakeupideas.com/wp...air-dye-22.jpg

It's so deep and saturated and flattering. ❤❤❤

As far as hairstyle and length, take inspiration from late 80's/early 90's Silvestri and Lee, Clay Mann, Oliver Coipel, Adrian Alphona, Phil Noto, Salvador Larroca. They're my favorites when it comes to Psylocke's hair and Psylocke in general. Silvestri or Lee inspired hair would be particularly fitting given when this movie apparently takes place.

i love the lavender look look, which is the second one i think. as long as it doesnt look to pink. But my gut says they are going with a dark purple thats only hinted at when hit by light.

Ultimate Member

That's probably the quickest and easiest way to give her purple hair, that it looks purple when the light hits it right...

Betsy's hair in the Seventies:

Bad stuff can always happen.

Ultimate Member

At least they're not using Betsy from some of her early X-days where she seemed afraid to fight or didn't go out into the field to fight much...in the movie she could always try out a few different hairstyles before settling on a simple one...

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Betsy's hair in the Seventies:

Bad stuff can always happen.
    LOL! I know right? Marvel UK artists seemed to love giving her awful hair.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    At least they're not using Betsy from some of her early X-days where she seemed afraid to fight or didn't go out into the field to fight much...in the movie she could always try out a few different hairstyles before settling on a simple one...
    What do you mean afraid to fight? She was always in the field. She wasn't Jean or Xavier. Who mostly stayed home for support. Betsy wasn't a fighter physically, but she whupped ass with her brains. Remember she almost defeated Freedom Force by herself, with NO Ninja training. She was influencing Blob, Took on Super Sabre, Stone Wall, and Avalanche. She only lost because Crimson Commando snuck up on her, Cuz her team didn't have her back lol. Not a Ninja!
    She also took on multiple foes at once on several occasions. Give her some credit. Not everybody needs to be a Ninja. I'm happy she can hold her own now, but rarely does she pull feats like that anymore. But when she uses her mind and tactical skills right, she rocks ass. When she gets all "Action Junkie" Trope she gets gutted.

I'm not saying she should go back to being a Ranged combatant. But it's soo Boring when EVERYBODY is the same type of character.