View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Hmm the cover of X-Factor #4 hints at a surprise ressurection event so... maybe we're getting additional powers either way
    If you read issues 2 and 3, it's obviously Wind Dancer, who those issues revealed had been killed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If you read issues 2 and 3, it's obviously Wind Dancer, who those issues revealed had been killed.
    In a cover, it appears that Lorna is the one who revives so ... we have 3 options (Polaris, Wind Dancer or Rockslide)
    (Although I'm not so sure about Polaris, but I had seen that on instagram)

Quick question, New X-men fans: has Dust popped up on Krakoa? Given her cultural attitudes/beliefs, I'd imagine she'd have quite a few opinions on the mutants' behavior on Krakoa, assuming she hasn't drunk the Kool-Aid herself.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Quick question, New X-men fans: has Dust popped up on Krakoa? Given her cultural attitudes/beliefs, I'd imagine she'd have quite a few opinions on the mutants' behavior on Krakoa, assuming she hasn't drunk the Kool-Aid herself.
    She has briefly appeared with her Hellions Squad meeting the Other Hellions but it was just a cameo sadly

Dust got into the Champions by fighting a crowd of anti-mutant protestors, she believes in the mutant cause

You assume she wouldn’t be on an island with all her loved ones rezzed back? Is being happy about that “drinking the Koo-Aid”? If so I’m bout to gulp that jawn.

Thank for the answers.

Still holding out hope we get a series/arc of the New X-men going through the trauma and joy of reuniting with Stryker's victims...

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    You assume she wouldn’t be on an island with all her loved ones rezzed back? Is being happy about that “drinking the Koo-Aid”? If so I’m bout to gulp that jawn.
    When I mentioned "drinking the Kool-Aid," I was referring to everyone being all giddy about the Crucible fights to the death, all the polyamory, and the segregation (sure, mutants are one big happy family, but many young characters like Dust and Surge have family out there in the rest of the world that seem to be conveniently forgotten about). Things are definitely weird on Krakoa.

Spectacular Member

When I mentioned "drinking the Kool-Aid," I was referring to everyone being all giddy about the Crucible fights to the death, all the polyamory, and the segregation (sure, mutants are one big happy family, but many young characters like Dust and Surge have family out there in the rest of the world that seem to be conveniently forgotten about). Things are definitely weird on Krakoa.
    If I remember correctly Surge's family disowned her because her father doesn't believe in mutants and possibly only her brother has reached out. Dust's mother is still missing. Elixir parents gave guardianship to Moonstar. Wind Dancer's father doesn't really care for his daughter. Wither killed his Dad/Grandpa. Wallflower , Hellion and Prodigy were like the only ones with good family relations out there tbh.

Mutants can leave Krakoa and visit their family and friends
    Some humans live on Krakoa like Kyle and Shogo

Mama Guthrie probably lives there as well, she helped populate half of the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    If I remember correctly Surge's family disowned her because her father doesn't believe in mutants and possibly only her brother has reached out. Dust's mother is still missing. Elixir parents gave guardianship to Moonstar. Wind Dancer's father doesn't really care for his daughter. Wither killed his Dad/Grandpa. Wallflower , Hellion and Prodigy were like the only ones with good family relations out there tbh.
    Hellion doesn't have good family relations; his parents wrote him out of the will and up and relocated without his knowledge. But yeah, I'm rereading and Krakoa seems to be more inclusive than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post

Calling Hellion's relationship with his folks "Good" is kinda of overselling it...they abandoned him post NXM
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Mama Guthrie probably lives there as well, she helped populate half of the island.
    HAR!

Oh God, with all this free love goin' round, I wonder if Paige and Warren are back at it?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Still waiting to see what the remaining five Guthrie kids are gonna turn out like.

We got Sam/Cannonball, Paige/Husk, Jay/Icarus, Melody/Aero, Jeb (who throws cold blue lightning), Elizabeth/Amazon (in AoA, anyway), Joelle, Lewis, Cissie, and a tenth girl who, IIRC, has never even been named. (But I call her 'Ten,' because it amuses me that after her tenth pregnancy Lucinda just looked up and said, '**** it, your name is Ten.'

And momma Guthrie, and her magic mutant clown-car uterus...