Page 111 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2039
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If they keep up the current pace of SM movies every 2 years, odds are Peter will either be done with his second trilogy or about to be by the time the Young Avengers/Champions/Young Hero team formally debuts. There will likely be plenty of time to get Miles established & bring him up with the Newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    If they keep up the current pace of SM movies every 2 years, odds are Peter will either be done with his second trilogy or about to be by the time the Young Avengers/Champions/Young Hero team formally debuts. There will likely be plenty of time to get Miles established & bring him up with the Newbies.
    I guess that would be good for anyone worried Peter would steal Miles' generation from him again .

Pete got Ganke disguised as Ned Leeds. Not 'Miles generation'.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not saying three high school movies is speedrunning, but the amount of stuff happening to him in said movies and out of them is speedrunning.

Although by the time we get to Miles I wonder how old the younger generation would even be at this point unless they get him out there ASAP and move Peter out.
    They have to make the most of every second since screen time is limited.

If they sit around and wait too long, it would be even harder to establish Miles. Especially since they're already setting up Patriot, Kate Bishop, Ironheart, Kamala, Tommy and Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Pete got Ganke disguised as Ned Leeds. Not 'Miles generation'.
    There's Ganke but I was talking more like the adaptions where he's in the same age/peer group as Ms. Marvel, Ironheart, Amadeus Cho, other teen heroes, etc.

At least he might be out of the high school teenage phase by the time they start getting pushed in the MCU.
    They have to make the most of every second since screen time is limited.

If they sit around and wait too long, it would be even harder to establish Miles. Especially since they're already setting up Patriot, Kate Bishop, Ironheart, Kamala, Tommy and Billy.
    I know but it just has a consequence of making MCU Peter's development feel so all over the place and inconsistent.

I don't think they should worry about Miles when it comes to properly developing Peter's story, but that's just me.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I guess this makes an MCU Peter Parker / Johnny Storm buddy thing logistically difficult with Sony at the helm of the new trilogy.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I guess this makes an MCU Peter Parker / Johnny Storm buddy thing logistically difficult with Sony at the helm of the new trilogy.
    Prepare to be disappointed on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Prepare to be disappointed on that front.
    It all depends on how old Johnny is and what other films they might allow Holland to do.

Although a dynamic between Johnny and MCU Peter would probably just be more of him being a straight man.

Astonishing Member

I do think they will intentionally cast Johnny to be the same age as Peter. So whatever age Peter is by the time the FF show up, Johnny will be that age too. The Human Torch/Spider-Man dynamic is too iconic in Marvel History for Feige to not take advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although a dynamic between Johnny and MCU Peter would probably just be more of him being a straight man.
    I thought about this too. The way MCU Peter is now, you can't really do the dynamic as we know it.

At the same time, I see more and more things pointing to NWH being a recalibration of MCU Spider-Man. By the time we actually get to Johnny, it might not be an issue.

Spider-Man...more like "many costume-man" .

Nice to see the Night Monkey make a comeback.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Villain posters
    http://https://mobile.twitter.com/So...76910537527298

Attached Images Attached Images

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

ScreenX Poster

Those Spidey silhouettes sure look inconspicuous.

Hm. Does that Electro chest piece remind anyone else of Stark-tech?