Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Sneak peek of Black Cat/MJ one shot

https://twitter.com/nick_lowe_/statu...470464/photo/1
    This should definitely be fun.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

This looks gorgeous and fun! MJ running with Felicia's crew and palling around with Supervillains .

Poor Shocker. MJ with that baseball bat .

And, y'know, it's nice to see Aleskei happy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This looks gorgeous and fun! MJ running with Felicia's crew and palling around with Supervillains .

Poor Shocker. MJ with that baseball bat .

And, y'know, it's nice to see Aleskei happy.
    I don't think this is safe for MJ. I mean, wasn't Rhino one of the Savage Six who attacked her film's set?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't think this is safe for MJ. I mean, wasn't Rhino one of the Savage Six who attacked her film's set?
    and who kidnap her like a week ago. You know Peter identity should totally be blown at this point. Why is the girlfriend of Peter Parker hanging out with Felicia Hardy? Also the girlfriend of Peter Parker was just saved by Spiderman and Spiderman hangs out with Black Cat too. You know whats the point of the secret ID?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    and who kidnap her like a week ago. You know Peter identity should totally be blown at this point. Why is the girlfriend of Peter Parker hanging out with Felicia Hardy? Also the girlfriend of Peter Parker was just saved by Spiderman and Spiderman hangs out with Black Cat too. You know whats the point of the secret ID?
    Well, I guess some people just don't think about it. Besides, right now, thanks to Ben covering Spider-Man's suit, it can make difficult to realize the truth. I mean, sure, everyone have known for years that Peter Parker used to be Spider-Man's "personal photographer"; so some kind of "assotiation" was obvious after all this time. But still, Mary Jane doesn't need Peter and Mary Jane to get into troubles. Like I said, the Savage Six attacked her in her film's set, Rhino was one of them, and she's hunging with him like good old buddies? Not even Rhino is so dump to forget.

Also, I remember when MJ beated Chameleon with a baseball bat. As much as a supervillain he is, Chameleon is just a guy who great abilities for disguises. No superpowers. It's not like MJ can do the same against Taskmaster or Shocker like in the picture.

I'm quite worried about what other "14 bigger twists and surprises" can come out. I don't know why, but I'm thinking that Mary Jane dressing like the Black Cat could be one of them.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 12-04-2021 at 03:10 PM.

That fucking bat is so annoying lol.

Won't be surprised if MJ uses it to defeat Galactus someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

...or even just to get back at Venom for scaring her all those years ago (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ...or even just to get back at Venom for scaring her all those years ago (LOL):
    That bat would probably kill Eddie even with the current "King in Black" powers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I would question how many people actually know she's Peter Parker's girlfriend and not just a celebrity but I guess you could probably google "who is Mary Jane Watson currently dating?"

I love the bat tho .

I would question how many people actually know she's Peter Parker's girlfriend and not just a celebrity but I guess you could probably google "who is Mary Jane Watson currently dating?"
    Considering how few paparazzi seem to pester her, how she's not that famous and we don't know how active her social media is, perhaps even that won't give much of an answer.

I love the bat tho .
    I don't mind her having it to defend herself against against random normal humans, but come on, defeating Shocker with this? Maybe there's more details than that page makes it look like, but if it's what it looks like, come on, not even Ultimate Shocker was that bad lol.

I remember hearing that she managed to defeat a Spider-Slayer with that fucking bat, if true it's pure bullshit.

I don't mind her having it to defend herself against against random normal humans, but come on, defeating Shocker with this? Maybe there's more details than that page makes it look like, but if it's what it looks like, come on, not even Ultimate Shocker was that bad lol.

I remember hearing that she managed to defeat a Spider-Slayer with that fucking bat, if true it's pure bullshit.
    Maybe Felicia's bad luck powers helped.

Maybe Felicia's bad luck powers helped.
    Yeah, a situation like that is what I mean with "Maybe there's more details".

Also thinking of it, characters who use technology in general are basically counter picked by all of those luck manipulating characters, even something as mechanically simple as a web shooter can break because of those powers lol.

Astonishing Member

Considering how few paparazzi seem to pester her, how she's not that famous and we don't know how active her social media is, perhaps even that won't give much of an answer.

ASM 292. But she didn’t defeat a Spider Slayer - she distracted Alistare Smythe from killing Spider-Man with a lethal gas by hitting the Spider Slayer with a bat she borrowed from a child. Smythe dropped Spider-Man in favor of going after MJ, allowing Peter enough time to shake off the effects of the gas and take down the Spider Slayer and Smythe.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    ASM 292. But she didn’t defeat a Spider Slayer - she distracted Alistare Smythe from killing Spider-Man with a lethal gas by hitting the Spider Slayer with a bat she borrowed from a child. Smythe dropped Spider-Man in favor of going after MJ, allowing Peter enough time to shake off the effects of the gas and take down the Spider Slayer and Smythe.
    That makes more sense. Been a while since I read that Epic Collection leading into The Wedding.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

No.....She didn't
    She borrowed a boy's baseball bat and hit the Spider-Slayer with it because she was trying to keep the Spider-Slayer from killing Spider-Man. The Spider-Slayer was punching Spider-Man.
    Mary Jane's hit led to the Spider-Slayer letting go of Spider-Man, and the Spider-Slayer picked up Mary Jane to kill her.
    Out of fear of losing Mary Jane to death, Spider-Man saved her and tore that Spider-Slayer apart.
    This was the comic issue that ends with Mary Jane telling Peter that she'll marry him after she turned her father in for a crime.

I first read that comic in 1987 in the library.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.