Page 220 of 772 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    interesting. upon initially hearing of xos and the tarot cards used by that otherworldly chick i thought the xos would go the direction of tying mystic to the xos story. that unfortunately didn't happen.

however, what I find intriguing is the connection to Ma'at and ororo directly have in their god abilities:

Ma'at preserves balance and order:

Hadari Yao preserves the balance of all natural things:
    Come on people, we need more Magik and Storm moments
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

sidebar: storm fans are asking on social that her hair be more textured. i love these images of her hair:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Come on people, we need more Magik and Storm moments
    im here for the Magik and Storm moments:

im here for the Magik and Storm moments:

Storm is like Wolverine, always the Momma/Big Sister when the X-Men need it.

Storm is like Wolverine, always the Momma/Big Sister when the X-Men need it.
    she is so many things for so many people! I will always love it!

she is so many things for so many people! I will always love it!
    True that.

True that.
    are you liking her in cota?

assuming you are reading it lol

are you liking her in cota?

assuming you are reading it lol
    Yes, it was cool, I kind f wanted to see a fight, so the kids could see the true power of Storm...but over all I enjoyed her time there.

If the kids turn out to be not mutants I'm gonna be highly disappointed..

Yes, it was cool, I kind f wanted to see a fight, so the kids could see the true power of Storm...but over all I enjoyed her time there.

If the kids turn out to be not mutants I'm gonna be highly disappointed..
    why would you be disappointed?

why would you be disappointed?
    Feel like it a waste of time and a cheap treat to get sells.

Feel like it a waste of time and a cheap treat to get sells.
    oh lololol. well I have my thoughts but if you are enjoying that book, which it seems you are, I hope that isn't the case and they turn out to be mutants.

It just makes so much sense for storm to be part of the vishanti. A mutant vishanti to be exact. And i hope we get to see the tribe of the moon at some point.

And i have never heard of jinx before, a black dude who comes from a line born with great magical potential that sometimes skips generations. David Munroe ancestor, anyone? I always found it hard to believe they never explored David and N'Dare. An actual princess living in Harlem at the time and no one knew, no one said anything. David being an educated photo journalist at the time. No story that he came across that could have caused drama. It's just so much not tapped there.

Attachment 108691

Could ororo be twice blessed
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It just makes so much sense for storm to be part of the vishanti. A mutant vishanti to be exact. And i hope we get to see the tribe of the moon at some point.

And i have never heard of jinx before, a black dude who comes from a line born with great magical potential that sometimes skips generations. David Munroe ancestor, anyone? I always found it hard to believe they never explored David and N'Dare. An actual princess living in Harlem at the time and no one knew, no one said anything. David being an educated photo journalist at the time. No story that he came across that could have caused drama. It's just so much not tapped there.

Attachment 108691

Could ororo be twice blessed
    what is a vishanti?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I could see her being chosen by the Vishanti as an avatar to act on their behalf but I don't see Storm actually being one. That would negate a significantly meaningful aspect of her her early history...specifically from birth and parentage to her early days in Kenya.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!