Page 762 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 26266271275275875976076176276376476576677281286212621762 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 75153

I would say it would be nice if Trump learned something from this. But we know he wont. No matter how bad he gets it will be the fault of the Dems, China and I am sure for good measure he will find a way to throw in Antifa and BLM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Following Twitter. The Biden's PCP, their doctor, put out a statement that they both tested negative.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Mighty Member

I’ll assume Trump will probably recover if the symptoms are truly mild. Not like we haven’t seen people his age recover from worse.

Astonishing Member

Melania got tested positive for the virus the same day audio leaked about her trashing Christmas and scoffing at the children being put in cages.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    I’ll assume Trump will probably recover if the symptoms are truly mild. Not like we haven’t seen people his age recover from worse.
    The symptoms are mild today. They could get worse as soon as tomorrow or Sunday. Now that's not necessarily a death sentence of course. Chris Cuomo had mild symptoms that got worse, but he eventually got better. That said, Chris Cuomo is significantly younger than Donald Trump and probably has a stronger immune system. All I'm saying is that, well, anything can happen here.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Fox is really going at this.

On the afternoon show Outnumbered. They said there was no 100 percent way to trace where Trump got the virus. They even said Biden even though he tested negative could have been a carrier and given it to Trump at the debate.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    The symptoms are mild today. They could get worse as soon as tomorrow or Sunday. Now that's not necessarily a death sentence of course. Chris Cuomo had mild symptoms that got worse, but he eventually got better. That said, Chris Cuomo is significantly younger than Donald Trump and probably has a stronger immune system. All I'm saying is that, well, anything can happen here.
    If this isn't the time to use your voodoo dolls, I don't know what is.

Mighty Member

If Biden does got it and dies and Donny lives, it's all over. Just something to consider for those of you celebrating this early.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    If Biden does got it and dies and Donny lives, it's all over. Just something to consider for those of you celebrating this early.
    Biden has tested negative, and he'll keep taking precautions unlike Trump. I'm not so much worried about that. However, the number of Republicans and Trump supporters who are testing positive is growing.

Just confirmed on @MSNBC: Notre Dame President Fr. John Jenkins, who attended the Amy Coney Barrett SCOTUS announcement on Saturday, has tested positive for COVID.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    True. BTW, it’s weird that Trump is supposedly such a germophobe but got this careless around COVID. Maybe that phobia only extends to his hands.

Supreme Court nominee diagnosed with coronavirus this summer but has since recovered

Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was diagnosed with the coronavirus earlier this year but has since recovered, three officials familiar with her diagnosis told The Washington Post.

Two of the officials said she tested positive for the virus in the summer. All of the people spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to disclose her medical condition.

The White House declined to comment on Barrett’s earlier diagnosis.

As the Supreme Court nominee, Barrett is now tested daily and most recently had a negative diagnosis for covid-19 on Friday morning, according to deputy White House press secretary Judd Deere.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    LOL "going to be"
    I'm with you buddy.

We're pretty screwed now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'm with you buddy.

We're pretty screwed now.
    Which of course isn't to say it can't get worse, because it could, but we are in fact, already screwed.

BANNED

Given that we know COVID 19 could have long term effects and this is a lifetime appointment, it could actually work against her nomination. That and her not disclosing this publicly