Page 5138 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 413846385038508851285134513551365137513851395140514151425148 ... LastLast
Results 77,056 to 77,070 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Unless they plan on going the Malice route down the line, the choice of names for Lupita's character does seem sort of random. She wasn't even a Dora in the movie, so it could easily have been Malaika. I wonder if they simply didn't pick a random name, and ran with it.
    They couldnt use Malaika due to Gillis issues with Marvel.

But yeah, I agree.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

But yeah, I agree.
    Ah, that's too bad. I guess we don't be seeing his racist Super Friends team in the BP books anytime soon. I sort of liked them.

If you are going to go Ratchet you might as well have a theme song to match it (hey look that rhymes)

You know what is embarrassing...

When you have actual black folks tasked with handling a black character or black characters in general and they aint ready for prime time!

It's okay to be "WOKE" or black militant or black conscious or really really really black civil rightish' but when it's time to handle that black cosplay inducing action it should be easier following a 1.3 billion dollar movie than it was before that 1.3 billion dollar movie debuted!

Yesterday you are forgiven but today it's getting chronic...

Who the FRAK wants to dress up at Comic-con or even ECBACC (East Coast Black Age Of Comics Convention) as "Ugly Nakia" while beautiful Lupita Nyong'o exists in real time!

You could cosplay as Erik Killmonger, Magneto, Megatron, Dr. Doom, The Joker, Darth Vader and even as an evil Klingon... But "Ugly Nakia"!

Should I break out the old Ben Wallace afro and pucker my blackface into ratchet contortions while writers avoid the obvious in Black Panther rogues gallery creations!

Do your homework Sapphire...

https://ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcro...k/sapphire.htm

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

But yeah, I agree.
    Err, what's going on now?

Black Panther will be part of the new kid-oriented Avengers book IDW is putting out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Err, what's going on now?
    He was involved in a lawsuit with Marvel over Strikeforce Morituri. He claimed he had at least half ownership of the series since he never signed a contract, while Marvel claimed it was work for hire.
    Last edited by Holt; 07-21-2018 at 02:44 PM.

WORLD OF WAKANDA won the Eisner for "Best Limited Series" *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Somehow beating Mister Miracle. The only reason I can think for that is because it not finished. I didn't see Browne's name on the award recipients.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Nice! The BP franchise continues to pay dividends for marvel.

I guess the Eisners need a category for "Best Ongoing Series that was canceled before the first arc was finished".

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

agreed that is awesome news!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Congrats to Roxanne.

T'Challa and Wakanda will be in the new Marvel VR game.

A total of 12 playable heroes have been confirmed for the game so far:

* Black Panther: As king of Wakanda, Black Panther a.k.a. T’Challa utilizes superhuman strength gained from the mystical heart-shaped herb, paired with a suit made out of an unbreakable metal named vibranium, to slash away at his foes.

* Rocket Raccoon: Born from sadistic experiments, Rocket may be a little on the short side but he more than makes up for it with the size of his guns. A favorite among the Guardians of the Galaxy, he’ll make short work of those in his way.

* Deadpool: Best known as the Merc with the Mouth, Wade Wilson is a hired gun that doesn’t know when to keep his trap shut. Mixing attacks up between guns and his trademark katanas makes him no joke on the battlefield, though.

* Captain Marvel: Arguably one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel universe, Carol Danvers can take to the skies and emit deadly energy beams that will cut through the competition.

* The Hulk: This is one time that you’ll definitely like him when he’s angry. When Bruce Banner loses control, The Incredible Hulk steps out of the shadows, bringing his unparralled strength with him. That’s bad news for the bad guys.

* Crystal: A member of a race of superpowered beings known as The Inhumans, Crystal has one of the most unique powersets in the game. Utilizing her mastery of fire and water, she has great defensive capabilities to aid objectives.

* Black Bolt: The leader of the Inhumans and king the Attilan, Black Bolt is cursed with a voice so powerful it can topple buildings. He’s usually confined to silence, but out on the battlefield he’s able to let loose.

* Thor: God of Thunder, Son of Odin and… strongest Avenger? Thor wields his mighty hammer, Mjolnir, to smash through foes with little effort. As if hitting things with a hammer weren’t enough, he can also summon lightning to aid his cause. Handy!

* Hawkeye: Perfectly suited for VR, Hawkeye brings his trademark bow and arrow into combat with a variety of arrowheads serving different purposes. You’ll still need a steady aim to get the most out of this character, though.

* Black Widow: Master assassin and elite fighter, Natasha Romanov has more than enough tricks up her sleeve to get the job done. Switching up fighting styles with her usual weapons will be enough to take down any enemy.

* Star-Lord: Peter Quill, leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy, bring his high-tech kit onto the battlefield to get the job done. With dual-wielding blasters, a jet pack and the ability to think fast, he more than makes up for his lack of true powers.

* Gamora: Daughter of Thanos and the deadliest woman in the galaxy. Gamora tears the enemy to shreds with his razor-sharp sword. We don’t yet know if we’ll be facing down her Dad, but if so we’ll need her for sure.

* Captain America: Steve Rogers was transformed into Captain America when he was selected for a super soldier serum that transformed his initially week body into peak condition. Wielding his iconic shield, he was born to be a leader of any squad.

* Dr. Strange: Stephen Strange had his hands ruined in an accident, dooming his medical career. He instead devoted himself to the mystic arts, which you can use to conjure a wide range of spells on your enemies.

* Wolverine: A man that needs no introduction, Wolverine is arguably the most iconic X-Man out there, sporting three metal claws on each hand that dice through enemies with ease. It’s almost like the game were made for him.

* Storm: Another X-Man with an incredible ability set, Storm possesses mastery over the weather, summoning chilling lighting bolts at a moment’s notice. We’ll be eager to see her teamed up with Thor.

* Iceman: Bobby Drake has the ability to create ice out of thin air, giving him amazing defensive and offensive capabilities. You can make ice sliders to glide around levels, making him a great choice for heroes on the move.

* Spider-Man: Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider, giving him amazing abilities such as super strength and the power to stick to walls. He now fights crime as Spider-Man, an acrobatic superhero with amazing web-based moves.
    LOCATIONS

* Wakanda: A technological marvel hidden within Africa, Wakanda is the home of the Black Panther.

* Asgard: Thor’s homeworld houses a race of gods and a city unlike anything you’ve seen before.
    Knowhere: A mined-out head of an ancient celestial now floating in space, this is why the Guardians of the Galaxy put their feet up.

* Sakaar: A distance alien planet that Bruce Banner was once exiled to, proving your strength is the only way to make it on Sakaar.

* Jotunheim: Home to the deadly Frost Giants, if you don’t have a reason to be in Jotunheim you shouldn’t stay there.

That is a pretty location. Is the VR game like a first person shooter?

Hope all these dividend will be put in to good use for the next instalment.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 07-21-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Extraordinary Member

That Nakia scene....

This is why the X-Men saves me so much money. I'm sick of the over-the-top hate these too cool for school mutants get.

These two franchises should be collaborating on some really great, and thought-provoking stories.

Instead, we great generic reality TV/Talk show feces.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    That Nakia scene....

This is why the X-Men saves me so much money. I'm sick of the over-the-top hate these too cool for school mutants get.

These two franchises should be collaborating on some really great, and thought-provoking stories.

Instead, we great generic reality TV/Talk show feces.
    what ru talking about?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!