Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, according to the latest podcast with Cory Balrog and Eric Williams, God of War:Ragnarok will be the last game of the Norse saga.
    I'm glad that Cory and the are wrapping up this part of God of War now when they feel that ready and able to do so, instead of needlessly stretching it out just to check off a trilogy checklist.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It'd be cool to see him tangle with Aztec gods.
    I was just thinking this. Actually, it might make more geographic sense for him to wander on down to the Egyptian Pantheon, but the Aztec's don't get enough play.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Remember. He's more grounded in this version. He's more human.
    He might be more human, but he's still The Shape.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Kotal can only take so much, Sub.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh hey Trudeau called an early election at the head of a minority government and the polls say he will...once again be head of a minority government.

Mail-in ballots and a few parliamentary seat-switches notwithstanding, this is a tad disappointing, yet completely expected. What a waste of time lol

Yes Kartos vs. Quetzalcoatl
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Oh hey Trudeau called an early election at the head of a minority government and the polls say he will...once again be head of a minority government.

Mail-in ballots and a few parliamentary seat-switches notwithstanding, this is a tad disappointing, yet completely expected. What a waste of time lol
    But think of all the money they made from the lobb-

Oh right this is Canada not the USA.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Damn apparently this was the situation at my old uni where all these food orders were uncollected so they had to all be thrown out
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

…and he’ll do it again the moment he can and feels it might net a majority.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    …and he’ll do it again the moment he can and feels it might net a majority.
    i've seen several Canadians I follow online being similarly exasperated by it.

also, a new photo of Trudeau in blackface dropped but this what the... fifth instance of this at this point? As I said at the time "I learnt about the second picture of Trudeau in blackface when I heard about the third picture of Trudeau in blackface,"

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Damn apparently this was the situation at my old uni where all these food orders were uncollected so they had to all be thrown out
    What the hell? Why?

They coulda fridged them, and then given to the homeless.

Unless there was worry about COVID spread.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Maybe, until know I've never actually considered that everyone being under pressure these days could help account for some of how I seem to accidentally upset people more often online now...and I even said it's been over the past year to year and a half.
    God I feel stupid now. I'm sure covid isn't all of it, but timing alone suggests it might not have all been on me. I...have been more worried about that lately than I'd like to admit.
    Not stupid at all, just considerate about others and worried about what you might be doing. Hardly negative traits, there, unless they promote anxiety. ^_^ And then it would just be because of the degree.

But yeah, I wouldn't be so quick to blame yourself here. COVID has become so much the norm that maybe we forget about how it has impacted overall behavior, mood, mental health, etc.

Fair enough, and may I suggest we both do like I did back in school and blame English and Math? Color, colour, mile, kilometer, words and numbers suck (that was a joke, although they were my worst subjects).
    Just blame school in general, sure. I'm up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    i've seen several Canadians I follow online being similarly exasperated by it.
    It's really annoying, across the spectrum. Freaking Trudeau decides on an election in the middle of a pandemic when his numbers are good, throws a hissy fit and blames everyone else for it when his numbers drop, then crows about having a 'clear mandate' to continue when it was basically 'nothing changed, you won an almost identical minority gov'. All to the tune of 600 million dollars wasted because of his ego (Coalition government? NEVER!).

Next time he says there's no money for specific social programs, I hope someone remembers that 600 million he burned.

also, a new photo of Trudeau in blackface dropped but this what the... fifth instance of this at this point? As I said at the time "I learnt about the second picture of Trudeau in blackface when I heard about the third picture of Trudeau in blackface,"
    Totally unsurprised. Trudeau is, at best, performative.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I don't think we can even call an election without an impeachment .Presidential, I know there's some way to do it for governors - even then, that like a result of a petition, not something the politician calls.
    Yeah, I think our political system doesn't have that...