Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

fantastic book - really had low expectations - loved every scene - Sinister stole every scene - beautiful art - yay Kwannon back with BLACK hair - Maddie one of my all time favourites

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    nanny came to do what she has to do. Period
    Nanny as a potential check on this project going nose over tail is the interesting angle that I didn't see coming.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Nanny as a potential check on this project going nose over tail is the interesting angle that I didn't see coming.
    she is the moment!

I wish we got more Quiet Council scenes in DOX. Whenever they appear, they are always at the very least interesting, so it was good to see another one here. I just can't get over this cartoony, flamboyant Sinister. Too big a departure from his base character for me.

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

The heavy hand of the Council. Kwannon's cold confidence. Sinister was great everywhere, but especially loved his interaction with Nanny. The way he jumped, lol. Storm being the Queen. Scalphunter & Wildchild, the buddy comedy you didn't know you needed. This entire issue has the makings of a summer blockbuster. So many cool things going on with the X-Men right now. And I'm loving every juicy piece of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

The heavy hand of the Council. Kwannon's cold confidence. Sinister was great everywhere, but especially loved his interaction with Nanny. The way he jumped, lol. Storm being the Queen. Scalphunter & Wildchild, the buddy comedy you didn't know you needed. This entire issue has the makings of a summer blockbuster. So many cool things going on with the X-Men right now. And I'm loving every juicy piece of it.
    Kwannon got BDE.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

10/10.
    That's what I rate Kwannon's thighs.

As for the book, I like the Council segment since Wells actually portray the X-Men as coming to realization that Xavier and Erik stuck them on an island with a bunch of f*ckin' nutters instead of Yes-Men as in the other books. Look at Scott's reaction when Alex is on trial; I don't we would've gotten that in the other books.
    Kinda sucks Empath is BAD again. That was flushed down the drain.
    I like the Utopia era but this evil Doctor Who Sinister needs to piss off.
    Nice use of Kwannon but it seems Wells is planning to use her in the same capacity Betsy was used in her X-Force appearances.
    Goblin Queen tummy.

8/10.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    10/10.
    That's what I rate Kwannon's thighs.

As for the book, I like the Council segment since Wells actually portray the X-Men as coming to realization that Xavier and Erik stuck them on an island with a bunch of f*ckin' nutters instead of Yes-Men as in the other books. Look at Scott's reaction when Alex is on trial; I don't we would've gotten that in the other books.
    Kinda sucks Empath is BAD again. That was flushed down the drain.
    I like the Utopia era but this evil Doctor Who Sinister needs to piss off.
    Nice use of Kwannon but it seems Wells is planning to use her in the same capacity Betsy was used in her X-Force appearances.
    Goblin Queen tummy.

8/10.
    I dont think Empath's ever not been bad. Any semblence of normalcy can be chalked up to him "trying" to play by the rules. He is a sociopath and thats one thing this book got right. His powers making him be so is an interesting development

This was pretty good! Scalphunter, Empath, Sinister, Psylocke, and Nanny all earned their stripes for me.

Loved it. Love seeing new character development on characters who don’t have much.

I really hope Kyle, SH, and Empath get new looks. The OG Hellions also need new identifying costumes for once.

That was a lot better than i expected

Astonishing Member

I liked it a lot, books about villain C D list characters are generally good

They should give Wild Child the pill, it should be super hard, like giving a pill to a cat.

Welp gotta subscribe now. TOo good a book.

Also anyone get Suicide Squad Deadshot vibes of Scalphunter?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Welp gotta subscribe now. TOo good a book.

Also anyone get Suicide Squad Deadshot vibes of Scalphunter?
    this book is very similar to tieri's weapon x, it was very similar to Suicide Squad, iirc that book had Wild Child, Sabretooth, Scalphunter, Marrow, Mesmero, Madison Jeffries, Aurora, Maverick and Sauron. And it lasted like 3 years.

Marrow on this book would've been...mm, delicious.