Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man 74 - Preview - LET'S GOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post

OMD, obviously.

Astonishing Member

Spencer has just one job left. I hope it's gonna be worth it.

Extraordinary Member

Damn, made a thread not knowing you made one too.Anyone know how to take a thread down
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post

OMD, obviously.
    Fr, this is gonna be epic

That first panel Sal buscema art perfection

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    A question I had before and will bring it up again: What exactly is Mephisto’s motivation? There are others who are a bigger threat to him then Spider-Man. Dr. Strange, Thor, Hulk Silver Surfer Ghost Rider to name a few. I still wonder if this goes back to Mephisto versus The Beyonder?

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    A question I had before and will bring it up again: What exactly is Mephisto’s motivation? There are others who are a bigger threat to him then Spider-Man. Dr. Strange, Thor, Hulk Silver Surfer Ghost Rider to name a few. I still wonder if this goes back to Mephisto versus The Beyonder?
    Well maybe Mephisto figure out what the rest of the marvel universe hasn't. Spiderman is number 1. Jk I don't know maybe cause Peter always bounce back no matter the tragedy. What does the Beyonder have to do with this
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Well maybe Mephisto figure out what the rest of the marvel universe hasn't. Spiderman is number 1. Jk I don't know maybe cause Peter always bounce back no matter the tragedy. What does the Beyonder have to do with this
    Mpehisto and Beyonder made a bet, and used Zarathos(living spirit of vengance) on Spider-man but to the surprise of both he actually over-powered him w/ sheer will power.

IMO it's because
    1)OMD and their love which leads to Mayday who may be a threat to Mephisto down the line
    2)Web of life and Destiny, Peter is the champion of the Web and the best Spider
    3)Peter himself, both Cable(Pre secret wars) and Miguel(Post secret Wars) have said he is the best superhero.He could easily be a threat to Mephisto

Overall I hope this issue satisfy the OMD group. I know that wishful thinking but I think it time I stop seeing the complaints I have 6 years of them which is enough

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

A question I had before and will bring it up again: What exactly is Mephisto’s motivation? There are others who are a bigger threat to him then Spider-Man.
    Spider-Man is sometimes portrayed as potentially the greatest superhero of all time, surpassing even Cap. Moreover, there have been several times when someone like Steve, Cable or Logan called him "the best of us." It is likely that the reason lies in this - Mephisto sees a threat in the best hero.

Astonishing Member

Looks pretty cool. Damn, Harry you went to the grave with a lot of secrets.

Fair to say, those 4Chan spoilers were inaccurate (or at least partially so).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Overall I hope this issue satisfy the OMD group. I know that wishful thinking but I think it time I stop seeing the complaints I have 6 years of them which is enough
    6 years? Try 14.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    6 years? Try 14.
    I mean 6 years of actually joining the comic community instead of reading the wiki I was aware since jump but I didn't care

Astonishing Member

I haven’t been the biggest fan of Spencer (nor his biggest detractor), but I am so revved for a possible super-sized OMD retcon. I haven’t looked forward to a new Spidey comic this much since Spider-Man #75 (‘Revelations’ part 4, the conclusion of the Clone Saga). Probably nothing will ever top that, but my anticipation for this is a close second.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Looks pretty cool. Damn, Harry you went to the grave with a lot of secrets.

Fair to say, those 4Chan spoilers were inaccurate (or at least partially so).
    I am happy 4 Chan was wrong. Why? It is utter trash and deserves no credibility. I am hardly a person anyone could consider liberal ( let alone woke or progressive) and found that website disgusting ( including multiple uses of the N Word. They even called Gwen and MJ N word lovers). It was so bad I could not read it.