Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2004
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    It's not even "almost every week", because of the delays for earlier issues this month we have a new issue literally every week now. I suppose it's nice as long as the quality remains consistent.
    Oh, yeah the delays make it every week huh.

Unfortunately consistency isn't possible w/ this pace and/or style of creative team.

Also I'm hoping Kafka being QG makes people go back and read her other stuff because it's some of the best Spidey stuff out there aside from the classics like KLH and Blue.And I hope they don't permanently damage her character here and she can be brought back to being the therapist role
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 11-23-2021 at 12:37 AM.

Mighty Member

Solicitation for the fourth and final Beyond TPB is up on Amazon

https://smile.amazon.com/Amazing-Spi.../dp/1302932594

spoilers:
    The huge finale of “Beyond” is here! Ben Reilly, the Beyond Corporation’s officially licensed and sponsored Spider-Man, has been put through more than any webslinger before him — and now he teeters on the edge of a very deep chasm. Can Peter Parker fight his way back from death’s door in time to help Ben defeat the horrors that lurk behind Door Z? And if so…what lies beyond Beyond?!

COLLECTING: Amazing Spider-Man (2018) 89-93, 92.BEY
    end of spoilers
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post

spoilers:
    The huge finale of “Beyond” is here! Ben Reilly, the Beyond Corporation’s officially licensed and sponsored Spider-Man, has been put through more than any webslinger before him — and now he teeters on the edge of a very deep chasm. Can Peter Parker fight his way back from death’s door in time to help Ben defeat the horrors that lurk behind Door Z? And if so…what lies beyond Beyond?!

end of spoilers
    So now we know in what issue ends

Astonishing Member

Peter and Ben fighting side-by-side again. I’m in. Hopefully this isn’t ‘Revelations’ Part 2.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Peter and Ben fighting side-by-side again. I’m in. Hopefully this isn’t ‘Revelations’ Part 2.
    I fear the heroic sacrifice coming. I hope I'm wrong. Also, Ben feeling guilty about his part in the eyond fiasco.
    Last edited by Sr. Bungle; 11-25-2021 at 07:34 AM.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Can someone double check the math because 19 issues from 75(the first one) should be 94 not 93.Unless 94th is a big finale type thing for Beyond.

spoilers:
    Ben Reilly, the Beyond Corporation’s officially licensed and sponsored Spider-Man,has been put through more than any webslinger before him -That's a tall order Let's see if they can back it up.

Can Peter Parker fight his way back from death’s door -All these Peter issues in between and he's still at death's door? need to know more about this condition lol

in time to help Ben defeat the horrors that lurk behind Door Z? - As far as I can tell we don't have a Door Z.We do have a dimension Z though.

Also we have a portal from where Beyond came in.A skorpion gate as in a gateway to outside the omniverse.In Cap America and the mighty Avengers 7 IIRC

And if so…what lies beyond Beyond?! - So are they talking about what is Beyond's origin place?Need those solicits now lo.l

end of spoilers
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 11-25-2021 at 07:50 AM.

An Incarnation Of Death. The Black Death's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    I fear the heroic sacrifice coming. I hope I'm wrong. Also, Ben feeling guilty about his part in the eyond fiasco.
    I wouldn't worry about it, nowadays things have changed a lot, not to say that things may change even more in this period of time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Can someone double check the math because 19 issues from 75(the first one) should be 94 not 93.Unless 94th is a big finale type thing for Beyond.
    I don't think they would leave just one issue out the final TPB.

Astonishing Member

Then it was probably nineteen issues including #75… not nineteen issues from.

(1+18=19
    75+18=93)
    Last edited by HypnoHustler; 11-25-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Then it was probably nineteen issues including #75… not nineteen issues from.

(1+18=19
    75+18=93)
    I'm just dumb

Astonishing Member

I wonder if 93 will be double-sized, it seems pretty abrupt after QG entering the scene

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Wonder how soon before we hear about the new direction for ASM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wonder how soon before we hear about the new direction for ASM.
    Well, we should get thru 93 for March, so it'd be the April solicitations (which we'll see in mid January) or very possibly but unlikely the first TPB solicitation through the various bookseller websites.

I wonder if the Beyond arc in ASM will be somewhat final, or if it'll seed the new direction for Ben (e.g. continuing to fight Beyond away from Peter). Peter's new direction will be determined by the new writer on ASM, but one might imagine Zeb Wells or one of the other members of the Beyond team sticking with Ben to follow up on Spider-man Beyond in a new series.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Do we know how Beyond is doing sales-wise?

Astonishing Member

"Ben Reilly has been put through more than any webslinger before him". Yeah, right. OK, maybe if we consider how Ben was resurrected and killed several times by the Jackal, that might be it. But still, I don't think it can be compared to be tortured in life like Peter has; especially in the last issues around the whole Kindred arc or the consequences of OMD.