Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    He did great on Zods will. Speaking of that there were some great Hal and Kyle moments in that story line.
    I enjoyed Hal and Kyle earlier interactions (under Johns) but I recognize it is always great to see them together, and more so with John and Guy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    I enjoyed Hal and Kyle earlier interactions (under Johns) but I recognize it is always great to see them together, and more so with John and Guy.
    I love Kyle and hal dynamic the best as well,hal being big bro to Kyle is always great to see.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I love Kyle and hal dynamic the best as well,hal being big bro to Kyle is always great to see.
    I had hoped Morrison would have Kyle showing up at least once to team up with Kyle. Maybe it is something we will see in the 2nd year?

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Venditti had some great moments.

haljorda11.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Venditti had some great moments.

haljorda11.jpg
    The cool thing about this one page is that it completely removes the whole Kyle-Carol thing as it never happened.

BANNED

I had hoped Morrison would have Kyle showing up at least once to team up with Kyle. Maybe it is something we will see in the 2nd year?
    I hope so,but the first thing I hope is for Kyle to be put on a title(and appearing in the Wally west series in space).

Incredible Member

I hope so,but the first thing I hope is for Kyle to be put on a title(and appearing in the Wally west series in space).
    Or on his own, 4/6 issues miniseries?

BANNED

Or on his own, 4/6 issues miniseries?
    sure you can give kyle a mini I would love that.

Incredible Member

sure you can give kyle a mini I would love that.
    I have been thinking for quite some time now that the best way to keep the GL fandom happy is to (at least) have a monthly series starring one GL (say currently Hal) and annual 4/6 issues limited series starring the other Lanterns.

BANNED

I have been thinking for quite some time now that the best way to keep the GL fandom happy is to (at least) have a monthly series starring one GL (say currently Hal) and annual 4/6 issues limited series starring the other Lanterns.
    True give hal and john(the two most well known green Lanterns)an ongoing since they are the the most likely to sell units and give kyle and guy baz and Jessica minis to see if they have enough support to turn them into ongoing.

I think there should always be a Green Lantern solo ongoing and one GLC ongoing. I like the idea to give the characters without an ongoing recurring minis during the year.
    Kyle definitely should get at least a mini. I'd really love if they made him a secret agent for the GLC operating in sectors where they have no jurisdiction (like Vega). I think it would be a cool hook and would allow them to expand on the Omega Men series.

True give hal and john(the two most well known green Lanterns)an ongoing since they are the the most likely to sell units and give kyle and guy baz and Jessica minis to see if they have enough support to turn them into ongoing.
    Yea, I would agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I think there should always be a Green Lantern solo ongoing and one GLC ongoing. I like the idea to give the characters without an ongoing recurring minis during the year.
    Kyle definitely should get at least a mini. I'd really love if they made him a secret agent for the GLC operating in sectors where they have no jurisdiction (like Vega). I think it would be a cool hook and would allow them to expand on the Omega Men series.
    There's nothing wrong with having minis. Don't see why DC won't make this happen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having minis. Don't see why DC won't make this happen.

Maybe they are afraid of the marvel effect when they put out all kind of titles in the market and most of them getting cancelled(but hey at least they're trying),that's why they cut many title.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

We need another Kyle-Guy mini series!
    GL Recharge Volume 2 would be greatly appreciated.
    I absolutely LOVE the way these two characters bounce off each other.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.