Page 3 of 237 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I think that would be 4pm Mountain Time (US), 5pm Central Time (US) and 6pm Eastern Time (US). Sorry, HI and AK fans you're on your own, I don't have a guess.
    Central time here. So about 4 hours to think over potential purchases, which I haven't even had time to do as of yet. I hope they do a small discount on all stock atleast.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joyus View Post
    Apparently a 30% coupon may be arriving on Black Friday if anyone wants to wait, although there is no guarantee.
    The 30% coupon is BFRIDAY14. It will be valid starting Thursday.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
    yep, and not personalized good news for those who were nervous B&N wouldn't condescend to their e-mail addresses

Incredible Member

Gonna have to break out the calculator to figure out whether to order certain books from IST or from B&N...

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Gonna have to break out the calculator to figure out whether to order certain books from IST or from B&N...
    Been doing a lot of calculations myself as well. If the BFriday code isn't personalized, then that changes things for me...ALOT. I'll probably be blowing my whole load this week at B&N, depending on how well packaged my incoming books are.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    Been doing a lot of calculations myself as well. If the BFriday code isn't personalized, then that changes things for me...ALOT. I'll probably be blowing my whole load this week at B&N, depending on how well packaged my incoming books are.
    Unfortunately, BN, like Amazon and other book retailers, are a couple weeks behind on releases meaning some Omnibuses and Absolutes aren't going to be available for the BF deal, and who knows if BN will do another 30% off coupon after BF. I suspect IST will probably win out from my end, especially since I have to pay BN sales tax. And I know IST will package things immaculately, whereas BN is a toss up.

Fantastic Member

This post is only those who live in New England, USA. Newbury Comics is doing buy 2, get 1 free for collections/graphic novels again. This, coupled with many books being discounted about 50%, means you can get some good deals. I've been waiting for this again to make some purchases. I plan on stopping on the way home from work today and picking up 3 omnibuses (omnibi?). The store near my office has Man-Thing, Zomnibus and Remender's Punisher for $50 each, which means all 3 can be had for $100.
    Last edited by Liven; 11-24-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    I'll probably be blowing my whole load this week at B&N, depending on how well packaged my incoming books are.
    Phrasing!!!

So, aren't there any news from Amazon? 'Cause i can see many BF deals going on, but nothing changed in my wishlist..

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
    Cheers! Do we know when it ends? Sunday? Monday?

Speaking of Amazon, does anyone else hate how they "organize" their site? The page seems so convoluted and there are so many pointless links and categories. Forget about finding actual sales easily...Ugh. I used to check for gaming deals as well, but for the life of me I can't figure out how they list them.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Speaking of Amazon, does anyone else hate how they "organize" their site? The page seems so convoluted and there are so many pointless links and categories. Forget about finding actual sales easily...Ugh. I used to check for gaming deals as well, but for the life of me I can't figure out how they list them.
    Yeah, i hate their listing organization...i've had many problems finding the stuff i was searching for...more than once!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Cheers! Do we know when it ends? Sunday? Monday?
    quote:
    This coupon is valid at BN.com from November 27, 2014 at 12:01am to December 1, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from November 28, 2014 to November 30, 2014 at close of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Liven View Post
    This post is only those who live in New England, USA. Newbury Comics is doing buy 2, get 1 free for collections/graphic novels again. This, coupled with many books being discounted about 50%, means you can get some good deals. I've been waiting for this again to make some purchases. I plan on stopping on the way home from work today and picking up 3 omnibuses (omnibi?). The store near my office has Man-Thing, Zomnibus and Remender's Punisher for $50 each, which means all 3 can be had for $100.
    How long is this going to run?

CGN broke under the weight of it's own sale?