Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Joxer on Xena: Warrior Princess. The only reason he was even there was because of nepotism.
    Barney Fife on The Andy Griffith Show.
    Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld
    Starting to hate Lena Luthor on Supergirl. Anymore the show seems to be too much about Lena and not much about Supergirl. Season 5 was the Lena show. Even the 100 episode was all about Lena.

For me it was Sheldon Cooper. The guy was such an ass and the only one who even even tried to call him out for his assery was Penny. But it was sort of a lost cause with everyone else knuckling under.
    I’m astonished that you could love TAGS and hate Barney. How could you sit through it when it revolved around him so regularly?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So I take it you didn't like Mon-El.
    I did not care for him, no.

I liked Lena up until this season, and then yeah, I agree with you. For someone who claimed they never wanted to be like their villainous family, she sure did latch onto mind control rather quickly. And that's in addition to downloading Super-Siri into a living person's brain and apparently destroying the human's original consciousness, and holding secret human trials of a super-solider serum that ended up killing most of the test subjects.
    I know it’s shallow of me but, Supergirl and Lena should just kiss and get it over with.
    Honestly, Supergirl has got to have feelings for Lena, to put up w. her continual needy ass bullshit, and Lena has got to feel the same, w. as much angst as Supergirl elicits from her.

In the Arrowverse I can't stand Gary or Mona. Two of the many reasons I no longer watch Legends.
    This season on Legends it was hands down Astra. The whole whiny mommy issues angry at everyone and everything persona just left me cold every scene she was in and I didn’t care if she got any kind of resolution at all.

I don't love the show, but I do hate Alice on Batwoman.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I don't love the show, but I do hate Alice on Batwoman.
    She’s the only reason I kept watching the show!

Carl on the Walking dead. Havent watched in a couple seasons but I know he's no longer on the show. I just hated that kid and iono why exactly.

Umm Diamondback in Luke Cage season 1. Cotton mouth was miles better. While not as good I really liked Bush Master. But Diamondback was all kinds of bad imo

Artemis on Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Carl on the Walking dead. Havent watched in a couple seasons but I know he's no longer on the show. I just hated that kid and iono why exactly.
    Rick for me. Too wishy washy.
    He jangled my nerves w. his stubborn refusal to do what needed doing and feel bad later.

But there’s no one, and i mean NO ONE on that show that i hated more than Andrea.
    I could get into the whys, but it’d be a huge rant that’d get me all wound up too early in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    This season on Legends it was hands down Astra. The whole whiny mommy issues angry at everyone and everything persona just left me cold every scene she was in and I didn’t care if she got any kind of resolution at all.
    Yeah, I didn't really care for Astra either.

It's like the show wanted me to sympathize with her but she acts in such an uncaring and callous way that it was just hard for me to get invested in her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    First one that comes to mind is Rose from Doctor Who. Such an unlikeable character from start to finish.
    I 2nd this couldn't stand Rose thought she was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

It's like the show wanted me to sympathize with her but she acts in such an uncaring and callous way that it was just hard for me to get invested in her.
    You nailed it. Thats exactly how i felt, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

For me it was more about John's redemption than about Astra. Who wasn't very sympathetic.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

One just came to mind.

Marcus Kane from The 100.
    It’s hard for me to remember ever seeing such a pompous, self righteous, arrogant jerk ass on TV.
    A perfect example is when all the different factions were trapped underground, and were running out of food, to the point where they had to resort to cannibalism.
    Now, TBF to this a-hole, I can see where he’d be squicked out by that. But, no one was making him eat human meat. He, and everyone else, was free to die a slow death. The whole subject was being approached as delicately as possible to get ppl on board.

So what’s he do?
    Instead of just making his decision and letting everyone else make theirs, he stands up in the middle of the cafeteria, and gives a pompous, self righteous, arrogant jerk ass speech about he wasn’t going to eat the meat.
    This caused the whole place to implode, as ppl immediately and violently started picking sides. This had to be quelled w. even more violence, and the effects were felt for the rest of the time everyone was trapped underground.

And that’s just one thing; he did something pompous, self righteous, arrogant and jerk ass-y every frikking season like clockwork.

Damn I was glad when he was written out of the show.

Angel's teenage son Connor - whether he hated Angel or was in love with Cordelia, it was all bad. He turned out to be great on "Madmen" though.

Mighty Member

I can't think of any character on tv, but I don't like Paul Krempe in CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN, he comes across as so sanctimonious (not that I condone murdering a professor for his brain, or a maid to get out of a paternity suit, mind you).