Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Default Who's still MIA in the DCU?

While not everyone gets equal time in the spotlight, there were a few characters that were removed from continuity altogether thanks to all the time shenanigans.

Is everybody back know or is there anyone still missing?

The only ones I can think of are Power Girl, who was last seen stuck in limbo in Deathstroke (I think), and Jesse Quick, although she might have popped up in Flash.

Incredible Member

Peeg and Jesse were in one page of Doomsday Clock where they showed the JSA. Jade and Obsidian got lucky enough to be in a whole extra panel with Alan in the same issue.

I don't think Lady Blackhawk has showed up yet. Miss her in BOP.

Connor Hawke
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Probably Zauriel and most of the Power Company characters.

Has jade been in anything post new 52?

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    While not everyone gets equal time in the spotlight, there were a few characters that were removed from continuity altogether thanks to all the time shenanigans.

Is everybody back know or is there anyone still missing?

The only ones I can think of are Power Girl, who was last seen stuck in limbo in Deathstroke (I think), and Jesse Quick, although she might have popped up in Flash.
    Jesse's confirmed to be coming back, as is Max Mercury. That should leave XS as the only remaining missing speedster.

Both Power Girls, Karen Starr and her New 52 Teen Titans successor Tanya Spears, were trapped together, yes.

There's probably a whole bunch of minor Titans and Justice Leaguers who haven't appeared at all in the past nine years. And definitely the majority of the Justice Society, as except for Alan, Jay, and Mister Terrific, most of them have only had a non-speaking cameo recently.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-02-2020 at 06:33 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's probably a whole bunch of minor Titans and Justice Leaguers who haven't appeared at all in the past nine years. And definitely the majority of the Justice Society, as except for Alan, Jay, and Mister Terrific, most of them have only had a non-speaking cameo recently.
    Risk, Argent and Prysm. Hot Spot popped up in heroes in crisis just to die. It would be better stay in limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Connor Hawke
    Miss Him!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Steel has been MIA in the Superman books since superwoman ended, I know he's made a few minor apperances but I feel like he deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Steel has been MIA in the Superman books since superwoman ended, I know he's made a few minor apperances but I feel like he deserves better.
    Totally agreed that Steel has been given the short end of the stick, but I was talking more about characters who had been retconned out of continuity by Flashpoint, but haven't been restored yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Connor Hawke
    Oooo, good call. I hope he comes back soon. If there's any concern about his existence aging Ollie too much, they can just say that he's from the future or that Ollie knocked up Connor's mom when he was 15.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Oooo, good call. I hope he comes back soon. If there's any concern about his existence aging Ollie too much, they can just say that he's from the future or that Ollie knocked up Connor's mom when he was 15.
    With Ollie not having a book at the moment his chances seem not so great.

At the moment Emiko is the only Arrow Character who is a regular on a book.

Ultimate Member

Jasaon Rusch (thanks Johns)

Steel is odd. In the 90s it looked like dc was setting him up to be a big hero. Was in the superman snes game, toys, got his own comic, was put in the jla comic, got his own (not good) movie but how many dc heroes can say they had a movie good or bad? Looked like dc was setting steel up as the dc iron man.

Then he just started to show up less and less then was gone. Marvel did the same thing with darkhawk. He was everywhere, put in three hero teams and a cameo in the marvel action hour cartoon block and looked like he was going to be a huge hero. Then he was gone just like that for years.

People have been asking where Vibe is for forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    People have been asking where Vibe is for forever.
    Heh, Vibe is a weird one. Got his own new52 title, written by Geoff Johns. Only lasted 10 issues and died.

Considered a weak enough character now that the tpb of that run is not even titled Vibe anymore. Vibe gets second billing in his own title!

Justice League of America's Vibe, Vol. 1: Breach
    (Justice League of America's Vibe #1)
    by Geoff Johns, Andrew Kreisberg, Pete Woods (Illustrations), Sterling Gates (Goodreads Author), Andres Guinaldo (Illustrations)
    3.45 · Rating details · 215 ratings · 39 reviews
    One of the most unlikely members of the Justice League of America ever (okay, THE most unlikely) stars in his own title! Vibe will soon discover he's one of the most powerful individuals on Earth. But how did Vibe get his abilities? What is the cost to them? And why does the JLA want him on the team so desperately?

Co-written by Geoff Johns (JUSTICE LEAGUE, GREEN LANTERN) and Andrew Kreisberg (co-creator of ARROW), this volume collects Justice Leagueof America's Vibe issues #1-10. (less)