Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

If you enjoy the Avengers - I've begun reading them (all over again) from issue #1 (of the original) thanks to Marvel Unlimited.
    https://twitter.com/DailyAvengersHQ
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Ain't nobody reading Iron Man by Cantwell? Can't seem to find a topic discussing it.
    You mean the Invincible Hellcat (and her wimpy sidekick, rich boy)? Sorry, I quit after the second or third talk down she gave Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    If you enjoy the Avengers - I've begun reading them (all over again) from issue #1 (of the original) thanks to Marvel Unlimited.
    https://twitter.com/DailyAvengersHQ
    As you might gather from my comment above, I have a real hard time getting into Marvel's current "I apologize for being a hero" vibe, comming on the heels of the whole "I'm a total jerk, but I occasionally save lives" phase, so I also enjoy revisiting the past, but, especially with the Avengers, I do it through the Epic Collections TPBs (and some other TPBs I already have that help fill the gaps I may find). Currently, I have pratically everything (with a samll gap around the 200s) right up untill the 300's (or I will have in June, when the next volume of the Epic Collections come out). Unfortunately, though I have quite a lot in digital format, I really prefer to have the physical books in my hands.

Peace

Fantastic Member

You know I'd like to see Bill on the Avengers, see him stand in for Thor when he's busy with his kingly duties on Asgard

Astonishing Member

Poor poor jen
    aven2018046_cov.jpg

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Hope 50 is the end of this run, because I remember back during War of the Realms it said She-Hulk is going to "explode" in the end or something like that

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    You know I'd like to see Bill on the Avengers, see him stand in for Thor when he's busy with his kingly duties on Asgard
    How often has he actually interacted with them? I've mostly seen him in Thor comics

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Hope 50 is the end of this run, because I remember back during War of the Realms it said She-Hulk is going to "explode" in the end or something like that
    Spoiler: It's not the end, he is far away from wrapping it

Poor poor jen
    aven2018046_cov.jpg
    Ah, Jen, what did they do to you? You used to be sooo much fun, such a knockout (in both senses). I miss fun, smart and sexy She-Hulk.

Peace

Sounds like Marvel is taking Jen away from Aaron to start the tv synergy, and this is his last huzzah to her. Probably gonna be really stupid, but hopefully whatever comes next will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Sounds like Marvel is taking Jen away from Aaron to start the tv synergy, and this is his last huzzah to her. Probably gonna be really stupid, but hopefully whatever comes next will be good.
    But aaron said he is "having fun" ruining, er, I mean, writing all of these characters.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    But aaron said he is "having fun" ruining, er, I mean, writing all of these characters.
    Ruining is the right word xd

Aaron really has no idea what to do with Jen at this point other than her cousin's greatest hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Spoiler: It's not the end, he is far away from wrapping it
    Do you know that for sure? Part of me hoped that Aaron would be gone after Heroes Reborn (which I am not getting), but I figured he'd continue to #50. I would love it if that was the end.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Do you know that for sure? Part of me hoped that Aaron would be gone after Heroes Reborn (which I am not getting), but I figured he'd continue to #50. I would love it if that was the end.
    Of course. If people want to keep getting dissapointed that Aaron won't be off the book they can continue to do so.
    His endgame is on the middle.