Page 97 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 4787939495969798991001011071471975971097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 77781
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hey there sir hope all is well on your end. Where is this scan from and is it canon?

And I haven't been reading N.A. as of late as im trying save my monties but where are we with tchalla and the incursion and what's going on wuth him in the original sin? Has any thing been revealed about him?
    Hey there Butterflykiss, I'm good.

Too much to go into right now but suffice it to say that much has occured as far as the Incursions are concerned in NA.

I'm going to PM you in a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Some folks only need to get burned once to learn a lesson, others might get it after being in the burn ward
    Indeed. I mean, it would be great if it wasn't that way. BUT we all know that is not the case.
    T'challa good and don't need Emma. Unless you want to see him emasculated. Trust, Doomwar, AvX (etc) AoX and so on would be nothing to what they would have Emma doing to him. See Namor in AvX. Stuff like that.
    Last edited by Victor Freeman; 06-29-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    SO LET THIS BE A LESSON. LEARN. YOUR. PLACE. - Prince Freeman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphan View Post
    Indeed. I mean, it would be great if it wasn't that way. BUT we all know that is not the case.
    T'challa good and don't need Emma. Unless you want to see him emasculated. Trust, Doomwar, AvX (etc) AoX and so on would be nothing to what they would have Emma doing to him. See Namor in AvX. Stuff like that.
    Yeap and when I read the x-books I loved me some Emma but now it's "naw son"

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphan View Post
    Why would being with Emma be emasculating???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Why would being with Emma be emasculating???
    See T'Challa as seen in Doomwar, AvX, AoX and books written by Jason Aaron and Paul Cornell that star X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    See T'Challa as seen in Doomwar, AvX, AoX and books written by Jason Aaron and Paul Cornell that star X-Men
    I don't recall Emma demasculating T'challa in any of those... Why would being with Emma (by default) be emasculating???

BANNED

I don't recall Emma demasculating T'challa in any of those... Why would being with Emma (by default) be emasculating???
    *facepalm*

In just about every X-book T'Challa has appeared in a book with a X on the cover his manhood to him just being there has been called into question aka he is made to be a esmasculated character, if he was to be involved in a sexual or anything that would mean he would have to be mentioned by Emma in a x-book history as seen by printed page would repeat.

For example it should be noted before the already mentioned pointing Namor to Wakanda she has been the main one through various writers calling in question his manhood

BANNED

Is there any reason why this particularly ridiculous non-topic is still being discussed in a Black Panther Appreciation thread?

Reginald Hudlin really knew what was up when he wrote this.....

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zxv0c4.jpg
    http://i39.tinypic.com/kbsvhg.jpg
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2rduvjq.jpg

Hudlin saw the writing on the wall years before AvX dropped.
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 07-02-2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: large images

Astonishing Member

TChalla isnt so emotionally fragile that he would go for women so beneath him. The sexy femme fatale schtick is for more emotionally fragile heroes. No to Wakandan killing Black Swan and no to the manipulative Emma Frost.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Is there any reason why this particularly ridiculous non-topic is still being discussed in a Black Panther Appreciation thread?

Reginald Hudlin really knew what was up when he wrote this.....

Hudlin saw the writing on the wall years before AvX dropped.
    God, I remember that. I also remember how looking back he had T'Challa take several shots at the X-Men when Storm and Black Panther were dealing with ... I want to say Red Ghost. I thought that was mean spirited then but now... It's kind of therapeutic.

One off hand soap opera style suggestion and this house is no longer a home. Hilarious.

I'll Assemble if you call it...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    TChalla isnt so emotionally fragile that he would go for women so beneath him. The sexy femme fatale schtick is for more emotionally fragile heroes. No to Wakandan killing Black Swan and no to the manipulative Emma Frost.
    I don't care who kills Black Swan as long as she dies.

If the Illuminati need a female member use Moondragon.

She actually WAS the keeper of the Mind Gem, you know. And her attitude would
    fit right in(she was pretty damn manipulative before she joined the GotG).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I don't care who kills Black Swan as long as she dies.

If the Illuminati need a female member use Moondragon.

She actually WAS the keeper of the Mind Gem, you know. And her attitude would
    fit right in(she was pretty damn manipulative before she joined the GotG).
    And why does Yabbat Ummon Tarru have to die exactly?

Namor and Emma Frost are still drawing air and they both have a multitude of Wakandan deaths between them.

I don't see you calling for their deaths.

It's not Emma by default. It's Black Panther being in a relationship with a X-Man by default. Though yeah, Emma being a very powerful psychic definitely increases the chances of it.

Personally, I'm not into this whole emasculating stuff, but I do think Avengers in general get written badly in the X-titles, Black Panther included. I'd rather not see that again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    And why does Yabbat Ummon Tarru have to die exactly?

Namor and Emma Frost are still drawing air and they both have a multitude of Wakandan deaths between them.

I don't see you calling for their deaths.
    Why should I?

They aren't taking up space in a book that I like to read. I want Starbrand and Nightmask dead in the Avengers too.

At least if Emma was in New Avengers book I can justify it as adding a known popular character to the gang (and they need a telepath on the team).

Namor's a necessary instigator (and as far as I'm concerned BP and Namor might as well be the same character in many ways) so I don't need him dead either.

If anything I see Wakanda and Atlantis as millstones around both characters respective necks, so I don't really care which of thier nations bites it in thier war or if it ends in a stalemate or neverends at all.

The only reason Black Swan exists in the story is to make the rest of the Illuminati look like they don't know what they are doing. Which I really have no use for.

The Illuminati have guys on thier rosters who pretty much are on a first name basis with God/Eternity and guys whose brains can power a planet.

What do they need her for, exactly?