Page 184 of 294 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4408
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It was a simple enough ritual it seemed. A sigil, four stones of power ... and yet when Shek'hinah spoke, Ishtar found herself at a complete ... loss.

"... I ... what ?"

Order ?

A thing seemingly distant from either Creation, or Destruction it was, from the sound, an energy type void of preference. And for a moment Ishtar was silent as she thought over what that might mean.

"I ..." the Oni finally said, slowly. "Accept."
    Shek'hinah smiles.

“Then accept this token, daughter, and be more than you were before.”

Grey mist shifts and floats over to Ishtar, before swirling around her, wreathing of her body in a gown of grey mists. For a moment, a crown of mist and grey light appears upon her brow before the mental landscape vanishes and she is sitting across from her mother, who is smiling proudly at her.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Ishtar watched Jack squirrel away the weapon, and disappear with a curious eye. Only to hear -- and see Nunlil's response -- at which she chuckled.

"Not bad, as far as mates go."

As for Asha'rah remembering events differently than they actually transpired, Ishtar could only feel something of a minute emotional tug. "I see. One hopes it is enough to make the change her punishment wanted her to ... strive for."

Nunlil smiles almost abashedly.

“He’s full of surprises. I’ve grown quite...fond of him.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC/OT: I think the first thing Meagan needs to do is check on Cyanna and Speak to Morgana. The rest I haven't figured out yet. Approximately how much time, Real World time, will we have for these Time Skip stores? A week? Two weeks?
    OT: That reminds me when should I have Althena speak to Meagan?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Enoki grins.

“Got the **** kicked out of me three or four times, but with those two healers I was back on my feet in no time. Healthy Zenkai boost too.”
    Parsley matched the grin. In that regard, the mission was a roaring success. "Then it went better than expected." She smirked and crossed her arms. "Perhaps one day, I can test your strength. I don't think we've ever fought."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Shek'hinah smiles.

“Then accept this token, daughter, and be more than you were before.”

Grey mist shifts and floats over to Ishtar, before swirling around her, wreathing of her body in a gown of grey mists. For a moment, a crown of mist and grey light appears upon her brow before the mental landscape vanishes and she is sitting across from her mother, who is smiling proudly at her.
    In the end, transference was a simple affair. A few words to impart the blessing, accompanied by the feeling of being caught in a spring shower that brought with it an empeheral crown and halo of dawn's haze.

And then it was done.

Ishtar did not feel immediately different, yet when she looked and saw Shek'hinah smiling at her it was obvious there was no going back.

"Order." The Oni, said, testing the word. "What does it do ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OT: That reminds me when should I have Althena speak to Meagan?
    OOC: I'll let you know. Need more time to work things out and get some things going.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Nunlil smiles almost abashedly.

“He’s full of surprises. I’ve grown quite...fond of him.”
    Ishtar nodded, and offered her cousin a smile. "What wonderful news."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

In the end, transference was a simple affair. A few words to impart the blessing, accompanied by the feeling of being caught in a spring shower that brought with it an empeheral crown and halo of dawn's haze.

And then it was done.

Ishtar did not feel immediately different, yet when she looked and saw Shek'hinah smiling at her it was obvious there was no going back.

"Order." The Oni, said, testing the word. "What does it do ?"
    “Order. With this you may see through another’s intent to devise the truth. You may weigh and judge them accordingly, so upon their deaths you can immediately judge their souls to heaven or HFIL. You may walk between Otherworld, HFIL, and the Living world as you will now, unhindered. Your power is increased, and it grants full immunity to someone controlling or erasing your mind. Beyond that you can also see when Death is near someone you share a connection to.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

After speaking with Enoki, Parsley's curiosity was getting the better of her. She heard Nunlil tell Ishtar the the fallen goddess had recovered more memories, and they were not what she thought.

This perhaps could change a lot in regards to their thoughts about the goddess and her role in the universe as it was at that moment. It was fair to inquire of these new memories, in her mind.

She approached Asha'rah carefully. She was still a distance away when she called out to her. "I heard you learned something new about your past. Perhaps you'd like to share?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    ...that was when Ishtar caught up and, without wasting a moment, elaborated upon her plans. Nevanlinna propped herself up with her hand and considered the Oni's words as she spoke. Of the Oni's ideas, the only one Nevanlinna had foreseen had been the second... and even then, only in a very general sense. Regardless, she could not deny that every idea had merit.

"Those fruits, as I recall, are quite potent healing agents, and considering this lot's propensity for getting injured... " She trailed off, chuckling. "Yes, well, it is an excellent idea. By all means, find an acceptable plot of land--all of it is fertile and of the highest quality--and plant to your hearts' content. Mayhap, if we can acquire some of those 'senzu beans' I've heard about, we could also plant them."

"As for this... war council, I can see the value in that as well, in addition to how necessary privacy would be for such things," said Nevanlinna. "I have begun work on creating... keys for you all, which, when combined with my permission, will allow entry into Vaikuntha wherever you may be."

The third request was unexpected and quite the... doozy, as earthlings would put it. She wanted to bring a planet in here? The reasoning was sound--an attempt to make amends for previous wrongs--but Nevanlinna wasn't entirely sure Vaikuntha was that large.

...in point of fact, she wasn't actually sure of how expansive it was at all, other than 'very'. Though...

Closing her eyes, she reached out with her senses. And out... and out and out, her awareness expanding further and further until, with surprising ease, it filled the whole of her demesne. The feeling was... odd. Not like the normal sensing of ki, but rather like she had become one, on some level, with it... every nook and cranny, every animal, every plant, every blade of grass... right down to the very fundamental particles... she was aware of all of it.

To such an extent that a curious feeling of... almost losing sight of herself washed over Nevanlinna, startling her and snapping her back to her normal consciousness. Her breath having quickened, she covered her mouth with her hand and took a moment to steady herself, physically and mentally. After a moment, her composure returned and she turned her Amethyst gaze at the oni.

"...yes, it's... possible. Very possible," she said. "Very well, I shall grant this third request as well... in a way it feels right, to... preserve something on the verge of being lost in this way. Curious. Now, you mentioned a fourth request..."
    Ishtar nodded when Nevanlinna finally responded, and was seemingly pleased that her requests had been acquiesced to. And while there was not much to be said about the gardening -- a thing that was likely the most cut and dry of all that had been asked -- there were a few things worth following up on. Namely ...

"Good, good ! As to the Council I wish to ... construct," the Oni said running before running through a quick mental checklist. "... I would require special permissions for Ochazuke, Parsley, Sarada, Etrina, Blizzar, and ... yourself. At least so far as the more 'clandestine' aspects of what it is I wish to discuss and perhaps plan ahead for are concerned. Foremost of which is the information acquired on the First Race ... among other things."

Moving on the Oni bowed appreciatively at Nevanlinna's permission to move Tatenen.

"For five-thousand years I thought it dead ... and yet the Elementals there had managed some semblance of life by means of hibernation. I would not see their legacy lost due to my failings. As for the additional request it is ... tied to the planet itself." The Oni said, eyes twinkling. "Due to the restorative nature of this place, I intend to use magic to ... distort the flow of time upon the planet to an absurd degree. Both to speed up the healing process as it were; and for my own purposes." She explained.

"If successful, I would then be spending ... one standard year on the planet. Which I ... presume would require your permission ? As I would not be leaving Tatenen, and by extension, Vaikuntha, for the duration."

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Taking her hand down, "I see." Meagan sighed, still struggling with her own emotions, "I am not surprised by her reaction to the news. Charco is like family, to both of us. Cyanna has never had a family, not til we bonded, so she is still inexperienced yet fiercely overprotective once she attaches herself emotionally to someone. She should be told that there is still hope of getting him back."

"Perhaps I should visit, check in on Cyanna and speak with Morgana, that is her name, correct?"
    Adding a visit to Morgana's residence to her list of things to do while back on Earth, Meagan then headed back towards Jinzi and Azura when another spaceship lands.

Shortly after the group arrived back, a battered GP cruiser also lands, with Enoki exiting. The saiyan women looks rough, her armor all gone but otherwise not injured.

Ronin Kai walks out, Slak helping hold him up. The two seem tired, but unharmed.

Nunlil, sporting a new scar across her left arm, steps out next followed by a subdued and quiet Asha’rah. The goddess seems..different.
    Nunlil shrugs.

“Junjo and other buyers were...troublesome. But all is well and the Artifact is recovered.”

Asha’rah nods, a wrapped sword held in her hands.

Jack walks up, sharing a quick smirk with Nunlil and a look promising...something......before looking at the wrapped item and taking it.
    Seeing the others, especially Asha'rah, she decides to greet them first, only to see Parsley apparently having the same idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    After speaking with Enoki, Parsley's curiosity was getting the better of her. She heard Nunlil tell Ishtar the the fallen goddess had recovered more memories, and they were not what she thought.

This perhaps could change a lot in regards to their thoughts about the goddess and her role in the universe as it was at that moment. It was fair to inquire of these new memories, in her mind.

She approached Asha'rah carefully. She was still a distance away when she called out to her. "I heard you learned something new about your past. Perhaps you'd like to share?"
    As she approached, she could easily hear the conversation. Turning first to Parsley, "I understand that you and Sarada lead the combat." A tinge of discomfort and pain played across her eyes, though she tried to keep herself calm. In the end, it didn't work out so well, "Charco, dammit, sorry, I'm still processing what happened to him. I'm still trying to come to terms with everything that happened, but I am grateful that everyone else made it back. I'm grateful to you and Sarada for making sure of that. Thank you."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The longer from the initial drop, the wider and thinner the ripple cast. As the Coldlight continued to press on toward the earth, already the psychic echo began to thin.

It was as if the subtle voice had called out for so long, the echoes projected from that very same effort all but deafened the reception. Twelve years shouting breathlessly into the void, carrying with it only fragmented images. Scattered. Chaotic. Rapidly departing. Yet the strength of the thought burned with a last impression.

The parting of the tropical canopy led to a towering structure. There upon raised steps were figures garbed in a wholly alien manner, the only flesh exposed from the jewels and regalia their swarthy faces and pointed ears.

Seeded world. Raise the devoted. Thresh the worthy.

Pressing against Karine's mind was a sharo scent, nestled within an cold metallic tang that pushed bitterly at the back of her throat. Old blood.

Once run slick, now ingrained into the ground of this world.

A gift for their god.

The etheric presence from which these thoughts were projected were wide ranging. And yet the the trail was nestled deep inside this drowning darkness. A Nosferatu knew it as sustenance; her father had forbidden it.

But here, it was the only respite from the view of that horrid Eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma stood watch over Karine, Aleka, and... Nevalin or whatever her name was as they worked to stabilize and heal Ochazuke. As his friend's condition stabilized, he relaxed, though not by much seeing as he was still in super saiyan. Damn this form made him twitchy... he wanted to punch something!

He sighed inwardly. Patience. Mastering this form won't happen overnight... it's gonna take a good long while.

And then it happened... a familiar feeling at the edge of his mind. Had it just been that, he might not have noticed it, but the same feeling, however slightly, spilled over his Kizuna with Kari. Both of them knew that stern, yet kind presence and voice... it was Aiden! Haha, so he was still alive!

Well duh, Aiden was super-strong and skilled... no damned threshling was gonna be able to take him down.

"What's the matter with you, boy? Ochazuke being alright perk you up that much?" asked his mother, who was leaning against the nearby bulkhead. "...hmph... wonder if he'd be up for a round or two once we get back to Ea--"

"Nope, not Ochazuke... well, I mean, yeah, I'm glad he's alright, but... it was Aiden!" said Totoma, grinning at his mother.

Tasure stared at him for a moment and then chuckled. "Heh, is that so? Good to know that we won't be chasing ghosts once we resume that rescue mission. Now... be quiet and don't interrupt Karine's concentration."

Nodding, Totoma went silent, both physically and mentally.

No response.

Karine shouldn't have been too surprised, it seemed merely a desperate echo for anyone who was able to hear them but particularly for herself. The images were at first a jumbled mess but they became sharper when she focused on them. If she could find out where it was, then it meant they finally be able to find them. However, the locations didn't mean much to her but out of all those present, Tasure might know being more well traveled. A part of her doubted it, but the other two candidates was Nevalina and then Blizzar when she got a hold of them.

"The images didn't ring any bells to me. I don't have any pictures but perhaps it might mean something to you?" Her question was directed to Tasure to explain to the best of her ability what she saw; whether they have seen any of it at all remained to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As the ship continued on its return trek, Ochazuke continue to lay on his side where Aleka had left him. By this time his breaths had eased into a deep, steady rhythm thanks to the rapid healing efforts of the group.

In the silence, his headband stretched taut with sweat and his frame lay deathly slack.

For within sleep, what dreams may come? Cognizant of however many thousand things, the waking mind had a way of discerning what it surveys; but the unguarded mind held aloft in a suspended moment has only memory, altered in affect and feeling as its salve, and as the moments pressed toward a hard-fought tomorrow, some part of Ochazuke was taken with a need to remember what it was that carried him to these conflicts so long ago.

When one brushed against his cloistered mind telepathically, he would be slow to let down his guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I am Cthylla." Cthylla answered, then seemed to ponder a moment. "I am an Observer from the the void, beyond the confinement of the sphere....your universe. This is a faux body provided for me by the human, Benefactor Jinzi. My kind has no name...Only those given to us by mortals. Voidling was the latest, but you may refer to us as you wish."

Turning her attention momentarily to Ochazuke, Cthylla regarded his present condition. "Yes, his life is not in danger. I wish to speak with him when he in a condition to speak so I will wait here....you may continue your questions if you feel the need, Newcomer Aleka."
    There was a pause, and then a answer of:

"..I see."

Partly. Sort of.

"Okay, what do you mean by you needed a body made for you? When you said sphere of our universe, does that mean you're from another universe entirely?" He didn't know how Jinzi had made the body, android perhaps? Something else? All the potential information and their ramification's were both fascinating to the part of her that liked learning new things, but also terrifying of the not so pleasant implications as well.

Her energy was a odd one to be sure. It kind of put her on edge. It didn't...feel quite like Nuvrod where it had been some primal evil energy of rage but just off. From what Aleka could gather it did make more sense in hindsight.

Default Unveiling the Golden Crown I

The next day, Sarada and Maiz flew over to the Meat Market so the former could properly assess the circumstances of the Saiyans living there. The sudden reemergence of the Saiyan Queen from what they all perceived as her having been continuously laid up by her near assassination shocked the people.

“Your Majesty!” they shouted as they all ran to crowd around her. Her guards made sure to keep them back.

More than anything else, the fact that her power didn't seem to have changed at all in the last week was what shocked them the most. She knew from measuring herself the night before that her battle power was right at two million, yet she held herself back to where she was right when she left – just barely over three hundred thousand. Why? To avoid making a spectacle of herself.

It was a simple reason, and one that anyone could understand if they knew how powerful she really was. She did the math. As a Super Saiyan, she easily was one of the most powerful people in the universe. And she didn't even have full control over Super Saiyan. Once that happened and it started getting more powerful, it was going to get very hard to hide.

Well, I guess it'll happen eventually. Ugh, what a headache.

“Yeah, I'm back,” she responded with a smile. These people with their grinning, excited faces – many of them secretly hankering to fight with her to test themselves and their training since the Tournament of Destiny last year – were her people. She was finally home.

Reporters for the local Meat Market newspaper quickly shoved their way through the crowd. One shoved a recording device in her face, despite being held back by one of the guards. “Queen Sarada! Queen Sarada! There are rumors that you actually recovered last week and have been on another planet. Is there any merit to that?”

“Queen Sarada! There are rumors that you're a Super Saiyan.”

“Is Parsley alive?”

“Is Ishtar dead?”

“What do you have to say about the civil war on Callion?”

“What do you have to say about the rumors that a double agent within the Galaxy Police is actively hiding the activities of the Frost Demon Blizz, who is purported as being responsible for your near death?”

So many questions, many of them right on point. Sarada didn't answer any of them, and didn't want to until she had a chance to consult with her council. “No comment.”

The guards started to more forcefully shove the reporters and the massive and ever-growing crowd back to allow Sarada and Maiz to start their assessment. The scrum quickly thinned, until it was only the two of them.

Sarada sighed heavily as they both took to the air. “Pinach and Rutaba have been busy.”

“I told them to keep quiet, but you know who children are,” Maiz responded. “They've been telling all their friends, who tell their friends, who tell their parents, who then tell their friends.” She shook her head. “Before long, the entire planet was buzzing.”

The secret was basically already out. All the media was waiting for was confirmation before running with the story, but the masses had likely already accepted all of it as fact. “I'll deal with that later,” she sighed.

They slowly floated over the city known as the Meat Market, taking note of everything that stood out. The asphalt that the streets were paved with hadn't been resurfaced in over twenty years. Large potholes and cracks posed a health hazard to those that used those streets to travel through the city. The buildings were still constructed from the same cheap bricks that were used forty some-odd years since it was last renovated. They were crumbling and falling apart. Some tried to use their meager funds to procure materials for patch jobs, but those were shoddily done.

Compared to Kakarot City and the other cities across the planet, this was a place not fit for Saiyans to reside. Sarada descended and landed in the middle of a busy intersection.

“Do you see?” Maiz's voice floated down from above. “Think of it this way: if you wouldn't want to live here, in these conditions, why should anyone else?”

“Lady Maiz!” Three young boys came running out of an alley and sprinted up to Sarada. “Hey Yer Majes~tee,” one of them greeted, butchering the final word with a wide grin. “Lookit what I made in school yesterday.” He held up a piece of paper, which had a crudely drawn picture of her with blonde hair. “You're a Super Saiyan, ain't ya?”

Unlike the reporters, there was something... endearing about this boy's question. The childlike innocence, the curiosity. It reminded her of herself when she was around his age. She couldn't help it. A genuine smile appeared as she kneeled down in front of him. With a hand on his shoulder, she nodded. “Yes.”

People weren't as good at detecting lies as they claimed. Despite that, there was no doubting that the single word she spoke carried with it the complete truth.

The boys' eyes widened. “No way!”

“That's right. And guess what? If you train really hard, you three can be Super Saiyans, too.”

They murmured and chirped excitedly between each other before looking back up at her. “Can... can you show us?”

Children were her weakness. If they asked her to do something, she couldn't help but say yes. It was a terrible flaw; one she had to get straightened out before she and Ishtar had their baby, or else she was going to get walked all over. “Don't see why not.” She leaped back to put some room between herself and the boys.

“WHA WHOOOOAAAAA!!!”

Maiz was absolutely speechless.

It was like moths to a flame. The moment, the very instant Sarada's full power was unfurled like a long-ass dick, Saiyans started pouring out of every crack and crevice and descended down on her like a tidal wave of battle-horny teenagers. Within moments, a massive throng over two million deep had somehow managed to pack together. Millions more were hovering above where they could get a better look at this legendary golden glow.

“The stories were true!” one man exclaimed.

“Holy ****, she really is a Super Saiyan!” a woman chimed.

The excitement they were feeling was tangible and contagious. Sarada didn't want to make a spectacle of herself, but exactly that happened. And she couldn't have been happier. She got congratulations from her Earth friends, but none of them except Parsley, Totoma, and Tasure really appreciated the significance. The people of Vocado did, completely.

As far as they were concerned, this was the first time a Super Saiyan had stepped foot on this planet since their first king thousands of years ago.

She grinned and erupted upward out of the crowd and into the sky. Once she was clear, she belted out a mighty roar and let her power wash over them like golden rays of sunlight. “Behold,” she bellowed. “Your Queen! The mighty Super Saiyan!!”

The crowd's roar could be heard clear on the other side of the planet.

“I have the power to lead us into the future, to protect this and the other worlds from anyone who would seek our destruction, and to bring our race back to our glory days. This is living proof that anything is possible. I, a runaway with a battle power of only fifty a mere three years ago, have achieved the legendary level of power our race could only dream of. Anything is possible.

“My sister, Parsley, was unjustly slain by the Tuffles last year, yet she lives again thanks to the dragonballs. She, too, is a Super Saiyan.”

Alarmed and shocked murmurs rippled through the crowd like agitated rapids.

“Between the two of us, you have nothing to worry about. The Meat Market will be made into a place we all can be proud of. I promise.” With that reassuring word, she exploded into motion, flying away and quickly disappearing over the horizon. Maiz departed a few moments later, albeit much more slowly.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Unveiling the Golden Crown II

“Well, that went far differently than I thought it would,” Maiz commented when they returned to the temple.

Sarada maintained the form. She intended to keep it going as long as she could. Last time, she managed a few hours. She would try to outdo herself this time. If she could manage to keep it up and running for a few days in a row, she'd be in good shape. “I know. If those kids hadn't shown up, this wouldn't have happened.” She sighed and sat down in a chair in the kitchen. “Now, they know pretty much everything. Except the time thing.”

“Best to keep that to yourself.”

“Yeah.” Parsley... she wasn't sure if her sister intended on keeping her resurrection a secret, but it was out now. Whoops. “The Market is in bad shape. We'll have to tear it down and build from the ground up.”

Maiz hummed in agreement. “This will take some time. Before we do anything else, we need to survey the people and find out what it is exactly that they need. Schools, businesses, and stores are a given, but other considerations need to be taken.”

That made sense. There was no reason to start building if they didn't know what the people actually needed. Sarada took a moment to think. It would take too long to actually interview every individual person, so perhaps it was best to take their pulse all at once. “Maybe a town-hall meeting?”

“It'll take several,” Maiz noted. “Perhaps representatives from each block can talk to their neighbors and see what needs to be changed, then those chosen ones can convene at this town-hall meeting to bring up their demands.”

That sounded like the best way to handle it. “Make it so. You or Mato can handle the meeting. We'll give them about a week to decide before we hold this meeting.”

“I suppose this falls under my jurisdiction, so I'll handle it.”

Later that day, the message was broadcast over the evening news. Each block in the Meat Market was the elect a single person to represent them during this meeting, which was to be held at the municipal theater in one week's time. The Saiyans of the Meat Market responded immediately, sending a message to the palace the very next morning with a list of the people due to meet with Maiz. Lemawngras and his son Pasley were among the list. Also among the list was Sprout – a participant and early exit in the ToD – and superstar rapper Arti.

They then spent the following days speaking at length with their neighbors about what was and was not needed in the new city destined to replace the Meat Market once and for all. For one, they wanted parks and gardens, and an combat training center of their own. Also, they needed several clubs – music, dance, and recreation – for entertainment. Oddly, one of the more popular requests was a large park for the children to play in, and for the old ice cream shop to be destroyed. No one argued with that last one; in fact, someone even added a therapeutic fight club after seeing it.

Finally, the morning of the meeting was upon them. At nine o'clock, the chosen people would meet and discuss their needs and wants for their new city with Guardian Maiz.

However, Maiz never showed up.

“Hey, what gives?”

Maiz was still in her temple. Just before she left, she was hit with a premonition. Three large Frost Demon ships were due to descend on Vocado in only a few minutes. Those ships were carrying a massive army that was set to unleash hell on the planet.

Without a second to waste or dawdle, she contacted Sarada telepathically. Sarada, we're about to be under attack. You only have a few minutes to prepare. Find Parsley and—

Maiz's clairvoyance was still a work in progress. Sometimes, she was right one. Other times, she was off by as much as twenty minutes. This, sadly, was one of those moments. By the time she received the vision and warned Sarada, the war ships had already breached the atmosphere. Two figures had exited the largest ship and were floating high above.

Blizz and his sister Cooled.

With no preamble or pretense, then combined their power to form one massive death ball. It was large enough to block out the morning sun and to attract the attention of every Saiyan that was awake. With minimal gestures, they dropped the orange ball of pure destruction down onto the planet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    No response.

Karine shouldn't have been too surprised, it seemed merely a desperate echo for anyone who was able to hear them but particularly for herself. The images were at first a jumbled mess but they became sharper when she focused on them. If she could find out where it was, then it meant they finally be able to find them. However, the locations didn't mean much to her but out of all those present, Tasure might know being more well traveled. A part of her doubted it, but the other two candidates was Nevalina and then Blizzar when she got a hold of them.

"The images didn't ring any bells to me. I don't have any pictures but perhaps it might mean something to you?" Her question was directed to Tasure to explain to the best of her ability what she saw; whether they have seen any of it at all remained to be seen.
    Tasure shook her head. "All I know is that he went after Jagam... best guess is that he ended up in Threshling space, which I thought might be in the uncharted reasons... and I was right. Still gonna be a challenge and a half to actually find your old man, though."

The Saiyaness turned her attention to Nevanlinna, who was busy checking some control panels to monitor the ship's condition. "Hey, you, princess... you heard of any non-threshlings making a stir in your people's Empire? Friend of ours--Karine's father--went there looking for that dumb **** Jagam."

Nevanlinna regarded Tasure for a moment, then spoke. "Yes, I have heard rumors whispered of someone or something on the planet of Baradur... interfering with our activities there. That, however, is the extent of what I kn--"

"Good enough. Starmap coordinates. Now." Her tone made it clear that this was not a request, but an order.

Nevanlinna scoffer. "I simply cannot hand out such information so casua--"

She soon found Tasure's intense gaze right in her face, having floated up to make up for the height difference. She said nothing, for her expression said everything that needed to be said. The Threshling Princess fidgeted for a few moment, then, finally, relented. "...very well." Turning around, she took out a datachip, booted up the star map, punched in a few coordinates, inserted and then removed the chip, and handed it to Tasure.

Tasure smiled in that classic smug saiyan manner. "Thanks." She turned back to Totoma, who was kind of flabbergasted at his mother intimidating an ally into doing what she wanted, and Karine. "Guess our road trip's gonna resume once we've had a chance to get some R&R in, eh?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.