Page 154 of 782 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar blinked, then without missing a beat said, "I would not mind if you overpowered me, later. Perhaps a prize for 'tagging' you back ?"
    Sarada smirked at the thought of being the top again. Last night was phenomenal, having the blue Oni squirming and writhing in ecstasy under her. Having it happen again all night long was too tempting to pass up.

"I'll take you up on that. I don't think I'm done with you."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Hey, spacegirl?”

Jack, leaning against the wall where Sarada trains nearby, interrupts her.

“I think we need to talk.”
    Shit shit shit of all shit!!

She knew what this was about just from his tone of voice. She had known this moment would come, but was hoping some kind of miracle would fall in her lap to make everything work out ok.

No such luck.

She sighed silently, then put on the Saiyan neutral face when she faced him.

"Sure, Earthman. We can go over there."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-06-2018 at 01:52 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jack nods and follows.

After a few moments of silence, he speaks up.

“She’s a good women, Ishtar. I’m glad she makes you happy.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Jack nods and follows.

After a few moments of silence, he speaks up.

“She’s a good women, Ishtar. I’m glad she makes you happy.”
    He wasn't as upset as she feared he was, but hearing that still made Sarada feel bad. It was really ending this way. It felt like they hadn't even gotten to know each other before she moved on to someone else.

That was what made her feel the worst. Jack was a good man – even if he refused to see it for himself – and she strung him along like a predator luring an oblivious prey into its trap.

She sighed heavily. "I'm sorry it turned out like this, Jack. I… I really do like you, but…"

Man, why was this sentimental crap so hard?! She admitted she loved Ishtar easily enough, though that could easily have been chalked up to post-mating bliss. At any rate, why couldn't she admit to Jack how she felt?

Maybe she knew it would make him feel worse than he already did.

Maybe.

"If you were a busty woman, this wouldn't be a problem. We could just have a three-way and be done with it." Alas, he wasn't. Fate cursed him with a dong. And while it was a very, very, very nice dong, those weren't things she was interested in at the moment.

A least not really ones.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He wasn't as upset as she feared he was, but hearing that still made Sarada feel bad. It was really ending this way. It felt like they hadn't even gotten to know each other before she moved on to someone else.

That was what made her feel the worst. Jack was a good man – even if he refused to see it for himself – and she strung him along like a predator luring an oblivious prey into its trap.

She sighed heavily. "I'm sorry it turned out like this, Jack. I… I really do like you, but…"

Man, why was this sentimental crap so hard?! She admitted she loved Ishtar easily enough, though that could easily have been chalked up to post-mating bliss. At any rate, why couldn't she admit to Jack how she felt?

Maybe she knew it would make him feel worse than he already did.

Maybe.

"If you were a busty woman, this wouldn't be a problem. We could just have a three-way and be done with it." Alas, he wasn't. Fate cursed him with a dong. And while it was a very, very, very nice dong, those weren't things she was interested in at the moment.

A least not really ones.
    Jack smiles sadly.

“A part of me is angry. Wants to lash out. Wants to yell at ya fer sleeping with me and then jumping to someone else. That part feels used, like I wasn’t good enough somehow.”

He takes a long drag on his cigarette and shakes his head.

“But I won’t, can’t, do that to ya. This wasn’t your intent, I know that. Besides, you don’t hurt those you care for.”

He looks her in the eyes and nods.

“Whatever happens, I care about you, space girl. For a brief time you made me happier than I’ve been in a long time, and I’ll never regret that. I think I might have even loved you if it had lasted. But I also know when to fold the hand. Ishtar won, and I have to live with that if we’re to stay friends. I’m glad she makes you happy, Sarada. You deserve nothing but happiness in your life.”

With that he nods and snubs his cigarette out before walking away.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 07-06-2018 at 03:07 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Well, if this tug has some kind of gym or training facility, that would be great. I'll need to be at my best if we're moving on to the next night threat."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Turning around to look at him, "I know what you mean. I tried to do some mediation, but this ship just isn't big enough for serious training."
    "Well," Meagan thought on this, "We could see if there is a way to get tot he cargo hold. Or perhaps there is someplace else on the ship that can be used for training. I really need a chance to get a handle on what Lady Iris gave me back at the Temple. I just don't fully understand it."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Jack smiles sadly.

“A part of me is angry. Wants to lash out. Wants to yell at ya fer sleeping with me and then jumping to someone else. That part feels used, like I wasn’t good enough somehow.”

He takes a long drag on his cigarette and shakes his head.

“But I won’t, can’t, do that to ya. This wasn’t your intent, I know that. Besides, you don’t hurt those you care for.”

He looks her in the eyes and nods.

“Whatever happens, I care about you, space girl. For a brief time you made me happier than I’ve been in a long time, and I’ll never regret that. I think I might have even loved you if it had lasted. But I also know when to fold the hand. Ishtar won, and I have to live with that if we’re to stay friends. I’m glad she makes you happy, Sarada. You deserve nothing but happiness in your life.”

With that he nods and snubs his cigarette out before walking away.
    After hearing all that, a large part of her wished that he had gotten angry. At least then, he'd would have shown some of the fire that attracted her to him in the first place. Instead, with his quietly bowing out of her heart, she felt horrible. Her face remained neutral, but inwardly, her stomach was twisting itself into a knot.

This is my fault. Jack deserved better than someone who can't even keep her eyes to herself.

If she hadn't been so horny all the time, then Jack wouldn't have had to watch her drift away from him and to someone else. It wasn't fair to him, and she cursed herself for not having more self-control.

At the same time, she had Ishtar, so she was happy. These feelings of guilt and sadness would pass with time, and she could go back to giving her lover all the love and attention her heart could handle. But, Jack deserved the same. As much as it would pain her to see him with someone else, she already resolved in her heart that he needed someone better than her. Someone more mature, someone who actually knew something about that stupid planet he was from.

"Jack," she called out to him before he could walk away. She looked away. "You deserve happiness, too. Find someone who can give that to you. You're a good man, even if you don't believe it."

Ugh. Telling Ishtar she loved her was all the sentimental nonsense she could stomach for the time being, so telling Jack that was making her ill. But, it was true, and she meant every word of it.

"If you don't, I'll find you and shove my boot up your ass."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

After hearing all that, a large part of her wished that he had gotten angry. At least then, he'd would have shown some of the fire that attracted her to him in the first place. Instead, with his quietly bowing out of her heart, she felt horrible. Her face remained neutral, but inwardly, her stomach was twisting itself into a knot.

This is my fault. Jack deserved better than someone who can't even keep her eyes to herself.

If she hadn't been so horny all the time, then Jack wouldn't have had to watch her drift away from him and to someone else. It wasn't fair to him, and she cursed herself for not having more self-control.

At the same time, she had Ishtar, so she was happy. These feelings of guilt and sadness would pass with time, and she could go back to giving her lover all the love and attention her heart could handle. But, Jack deserved the same. As much as it would pain her to see him with someone else, she already resolved in her heart that he needed someone better than her. Someone more mature, someone who actually knew something about that stupid planet he was from.

"Jack," she called out to him before he could walk away. She looked away. "You deserve happiness, too. Find someone who can give that to you. You're a good man, even if you don't believe it."

Ugh. Telling Ishtar she loved her was all the sentimental nonsense she could stomach for the time being, so telling Jack that was making her ill. But, it was true, and she meant every word of it.

"If you don't, I'll find you and shove my boot up your ass."
    He smiles slightly and nods before continuing on his way.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He smiles slightly and nods before continuing on his way.
    She wanted to smile back, she really did.

Sarada watched Jack return to his place in the cockpit before sighing again and walking back to where Ishtar was sitting. She lowered herself slowly into the chair, but didn't say anything. For a long time, she didn't lift her eyes from the floor.

Maybe this was why Saiyans didn't mix meat with other races, at least not this early in life. Aliens just didn't understand how Saiyan relationships worked and how they didn't have any strings attached to let both parties so their wild oats with as many people as they could before settling down. She didn't think she explained the to him well enough. If she had, then there wouldn't have been a problem. Now, it was too late. Jack was going to find an Earthwoman and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

She didn't have the right to.

Damn it. I thought… he would be the one to father my children. I don't even care if they would have been half-breeds.

That thought, and the proposed future they learned of days ago had been dashed to pieces.

I guess I'll never have children.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Jack moved away, hands clenched as he went towards the cockpit. She had made her choice, he would respect that, but the maybe kids from whatever that vision or sleep coma had been would haunt him.

Maybe in 30 years.

He could hear her say it, say she wasn’t ready for a commitment, and that was fine. But he was 19 now, and thirty years later he’d be borderline fifty. Old by human standards. Four feet in to a six foot grave. But not Sarada, who ages slower.

Not Ishtar, who doesn’t age.

But seeing her so quickly go to Ishtar, to see the obvious love was what really drove the knife in. Jack was used to second place and first loser, and he should have suspected this would be the end, but he’d held out some hope.

Still, he would do his best to be friends as best he could. He still cared, and no matter what happened, he knew he always would.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada smirked at the thought of being the top again. Last night was phenomenal, having the blue Oni squirming and writhing in ecstasy under her. Having it happen again all night long was too tempting to pass up.

"I'll take you up on that. I don't think I'm done with you."
    Ishtar offered Sarada a smile.

"Then I suppose I should leave you with some energy lef-" The Oni began to state, before the arrival of Jack silenced her.

"Ah."

Shit shit shit of all shit!!

She knew what this was about just from his tone of voice. She had known this moment would come, but was hoping some kind of miracle would fall in her lap to make everything work out ok.

No such luck.

She sighed silently, then put on the Saiyan neutral face when she faced him.

"Sure, Earthman. We can go over there."
    A flicker of panic siglaned the momentary ending to training, then, and Ishtar blinked at the source.

Jack.

Oh dear.

Of course, the Oni had been aware this would happen, eventually ... a decision between two lovers. Ever since she had admitted how she felt, and her Saiyan lover had admitted a fear of reciprocating, the golden-eyed Oni had prepared for it. After all, while it was true Sarada had admitted how she felt some time later, and yes, they had been happily reunited after several days of being postponed; yet every time Sarada had glanced at Jack- or thought of him, really- there had been a flickering of emotion. A thing that had been a muted echo from months prior surely ... but a thing that had persisted, in light of that alternate timeline.

That it was Jack and not Ishtar now, who was choosing to walk away, surprised her now more than anything. And while it made her happy that Sarada - extremely so- it did bring with it a slow ache.

I should have left, all those months ago.

Yet ...

Ishtar knew well enough now, too, that lamenting over what was- instead of focusing on what currently is- did no favors.

So instead when Sarada signaled she was leaving, the golden-eyed Oni simply bobbed her head. There would be time afterwards to deal with this.

She wanted to smile back, she really did.

Sarada watched Jack return to his place in the cockpit before sighing again and walking back to where Ishtar was sitting. She lowered herself slowly into the chair, but didn't say anything. For a long time, she didn't lift her eyes from the floor.

Maybe this was why Saiyans didn't mix meat with other races, at least not this early in life. Aliens just didn't understand how Saiyan relationships worked and how they didn't have any strings attached to let both parties so their wild oats with as many people as they could before settling down. She didn't think she explained the to him well enough. If she had, then there wouldn't have been a problem. Now, it was too late. Jack was going to find an Earthwoman and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

She didn't have the right to.

Damn it. I thought… he would be the one to father my children. I don't even care if they would have been half-breeds.

That thought, and the proposed future they learned of days ago had been dashed to pieces.

I guess I'll never have children.
    There it was.

An outpouring of pain, and regret, that spoke to the nature of things far better than any questioning Ishtar could have managed. and so it was the Oni knew:

Sarada had made her decision, or at the very least, Jack had done it for her; and along with it went that future where their children existed.

Which itself, was a source of pain ... for Ishtar.

After all, despite the love they shared, and would continue to share ... it was all but impossible to give Sarada what Jack could have; and even should she find a way- be it magic, or those damnable trinkets known as Dragonballs- even that might not be enough to replace Jack.

The thought returned, then, the one that had caused that initial slow ache:

I should have left ...

It would have solved this, in as simple a way as possible. A few months of forcibly repressing herself, before heading to Ilargi, and Ishtar would have been fine; and even had she not been ... perhaps Sarada would have. It was not as if what was between them now, ended well even in the best case, mortality being the indifferent Bitch that it was ...

If I had ju- ...

A whispering echo of moonlight danced through Ishtar's mind, then, and with it a word from someone who no longer existed:

"... and even it is not to last ... I would not see you suffer your path of long years without such lanterns of happiness to guide you."
    Soft as it was, the struck as hard as that Copper Nagadarr had; the simple statement bringing a measure of clarity where Ishtar might have otherwise allowed herself to returned to old ways.

So after several moments of struggling, the Oni offered a soft, if frustrated word of her own;

"F ... fuck."

What was she doing ? Ignoring everything else, she had only moments before pulled herself from the precipice she was now tottering over the edge of; becuase it did no favors to lament what could not be changed.

No ... now. Especially now, it did not matter what it was in the moment, it was the moment and could not be changed ... only used to shape the future.

Even more than that, Sarada had been sitting- drowning, perhaps- in an outpouring of negative emotions for several moments at least, without offering a word one way or the other. Above all else, allowing the Saiyan to suffer alone, given the connection they shared ... and the love, was perhaps, the same as walking away.

Ishtar sighed, and and after a moment slowly picked herself up before moving over to Sarada.

"..."

In the end, Ishtar didn't say anything at first. Even as liberated as she was having found herself fully awake, she was positive there wasn't a single word she might offer now that could miraculously fix everything, despite wishing to try. No ...

Instead, she simply sat down beside the Saiyan she loved, and after a moment of simply sitting there still not quite sure if she should even attempt to speak, wrapped her right arm around Sarada's shoulder and pulled her close.

In time, perhaps the golden-eyed Oni, might find something- anything- to say ... but until she did, or Sarada spoke, she merely hoped showing that she was there, and always would be might do something.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar sighed, and and after a moment slowly picked herself up before moving over to Sarada.

"..."

In the end, Ishtar didn't say anything at first. Even as liberated as she was having found herself fully awake, she was positive there wasn't a single word she might offer now that could miraculously fix everything, despite wishing to try. No ...

Instead, she simply sat down beside the Saiyan she loved, and after a moment of simply sitting there still not quite sure if she should even attempt to speak, wrapped her right arm around Sarada's shoulder and pulled her close.

In time, perhaps the golden-eyed Oni, might find something- anything- to say ... but until she did, or Sarada spoke, she merely hoped showing that she was there, and always would be might do something.
    Sarada was practically drowning in self-loathing and regret and guilt and all the feelings that Saiyan warriors like her kept hidden away. To anyone else, she looked as if she was thinking deeply about whatever it was she and Jack talked about. Perhaps even Jagam or Eva's fate. Her expression was as neutral then as it was when Jack called her over, and her posture was slightly rigid but still not very tense.

To her Oni lover, though, the overwhelming deluge of negativity pouring out from the Saiyan must have been overwhelming.

"F..fuck."

Eh?

It was very overwhelming. That was... the fourth time Ishtar had cursed in public. Sarada had been a thoroughly terrible influence, but she was in no mood at the moment to poke fun at Ishtar's burgeoning foul mouth.

Ugh. Pull yourself together. It's over. Done. Move on and focus on what's in front of you. Lamenting over what could no never be realized would only cause her to fall deeper into a pit of self-loathing and regret. Those weren't healthy; and besides, she had enough reasons to hate herself without including screwing herself and Jack out of a happy family.

Six more years. Once she turned into her twenties, she would have matured quite a bit and would start focusing on finding a suitable mate. The most suitable one was lost to her, and there was no telling where she and Ishtar would be at that point.

Damn it. Why am you thinking about the future, stupid?? Just think about the now.

Now, someone was sitting next to her and was pulling her close into their embrace. She didn't need to see who it was or recognize to the scent to know who it was. She didn't melt into Ishtar's embrace like she would have when they were in private, but she didn't pull away. She just remained where she was, letting the Oni's presence calm her nerves and allow her mind the time to slowly work its way through the onslaught of negativity she was feeling toward herself.

She should say something.

I should say something.

But what? There was no ignoring the turmoil the Oni was feeling as a result of her own mess. It wasn't fair that she had to suffer because Sarada was an impulsive, promiscuous idiot. "I'm sorry," she mumbled without taking her eyes off the floor, "you have to deal with my bullshit."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Beyond the steam lay...nothing. Had Erosa run off in embarrassment? Asha'rah began to feel a little guilty for distracting Erosa from her feast. Then supple fingers touched her waist, followed by the arms they belonged to. Erosa reappeared, her stalking technique repurposed to hide herself from embarrassment now falling away. A wet kiss to the forehead sent pleasant shivers running up Asha'rah's usually serene presence, and she closed her eyes for a moment to compose herself. As she did, Etrina spoke of her strong attraction, her nervousness, her nature, longing and warning both.

Erosa was being so considerate compared to how she usually was, so self-aware. She was never like this around Etrina, Ishtar, or anyone else. It felt special. Asha'rah cupped Erosa's chin and raised the Id's gaze to meet her own.

"I created the orgasm Erosa," she said, then smiled confidently, beginning to lean away even as her eyes twinkled in open invitation to come after her, "if you would like more, show me what you've got."
    "........I warned you...." The Id took a step forward and caught the retreating Asha'rah with her outstretched hand, pulling her back. "............Now that I'm feeling this way....I won't let you escape or rest til I'm satisfied. I don't care if it makes things ackward....you asked for this........."

Erosa let her hand float up to Asha'rahs cheeks, then pulled her face in and kissed her. It was long, filled with passion, and for a moment it seemed the id would suffocate before letting it end. But finally she pulled away.

".....If you created it...I'll perfect it.....with you..."

Pushing her weight forward, The Id toppled the goddess onto the floor.

She'd teach her a thing or two about her own creation, among many other things.

The voice, older and different than her normal one, seems amused when she speaks agin. Her eyes narrow a bit and she switches back to a common language.

“No more omnipotent than you, sister. Only seeing things from a different angle.”

And then Eresh reverts, her young and playful smile bright as she looks at Ishtar and grins widely. Hugging the blue Oni, Eresh giggles.

Asha’rah, you are confused by this statement, as you have no family, until a long buried memory surfaces. A faint memory of you and another, laughing and learning and playing together.

Your sister.

But the memory is faint and all that remains for some reason.
    Erishkigal spoke with the timelessness of one infinitely beyond her own tender years, as if she were a peer of Asha'rah herself. And amidst the words she spoke, one stood out. Sister. There came no flood of memories. No revelations. Simply an echo, a dream so vague it might well have been imagined. A dream from so very, very long ago.

By the time she came back into herself, her eyes were blurry. Erishkigal was back to her usual self, an innocent blurry shape, simply happy to be around those she trusted. Asha'rah blinked, sending a single drop of holy water trailing down her cheek. Her chest felt heavy, aching, wistful, but she had nothing solid to attach these emotions to. All she had were faint clouds in the emptiness, a shape of what should be, of what once might have been.

For the first time since the listless era preceding her rebellion, Asha'rah felt herself at a total loss.

Sarada was practically drowning in self-loathing and regret and guilt and all the feelings that Saiyan warriors like her kept hidden away. To anyone else, she looked as if she was thinking deeply about whatever it was she and Jack talked about. Perhaps even Jagam or Eva's fate. Her expression was as neutral then as it was when Jack called her over, and her posture was slightly rigid but still not very tense.

To her Oni lover, though, the overwhelming deluge of negativity pouring out from the Saiyan must have been overwhelming.

"F..fuck."

Eh?

It was very overwhelming. That was... the fourth time Ishtar had cursed in public. Sarada had been a thoroughly terrible influence, but she was in no mood at the moment to poke fun at Ishtar's burgeoning foul mouth.

Ugh. Pull yourself together. It's over. Done. Move on and focus on what's in front of you. Lamenting over what could no never be realized would only cause her to fall deeper into a pit of self-loathing and regret. Those weren't healthy; and besides, she had enough reasons to hate herself without including screwing herself and Jack out of a happy family.

Six more years. Once she turned into her twenties, she would have matured quite a bit and would start focusing on finding a suitable mate. The most suitable one was lost to her, and there was no telling where she and Ishtar would be at that point.

Damn it. Why am you thinking about the future, stupid?? Just think about the now.

Now, someone was sitting next to her and was pulling her close into their embrace. She didn't need to see who it was or recognize to the scent to know who it was. She didn't melt into Ishtar's embrace like she would have when they were in private, but she didn't pull away. She just remained where she was, letting the Oni's presence calm her nerves and allow her mind the time to slowly work its way through the onslaught of negativity she was feeling toward herself.

She should say something.

I should say something.

But what? There was no ignoring the turmoil the Oni was feeling as a result of her own mess. It wasn't fair that she had to suffer because Sarada was an impulsive, promiscuous idiot. "I'm sorry," she mumbled without taking her eyes off the floor, "you have to deal with my bullshit."
    It was some time, before either spoke.

Instead, Ishtar simply sat in silence with her arm wrapped around Sarada's shoulder, as the Saiyan collected her thoughts, steadied her nerves; and found a means of moving forward for the moment. And understandably, given her species and the influx of negative emotions of an unfamiliar sort, it was not a slow process.

Yet that was fine.

The Oni still had no idea what to say, or express, to guide Sarada through the haze of negativity she was currently experiencing ... and the more Ishtar sat, the more she realized that even if she knew what to say; she would not say it. She felt responsible, to some extent, that Sarada was currently in this position after all. True, the decision that had just been made was ultimately the result of Jack's unwillingness to wait, or compromise, and while the Oni did not expect this to be the end result ... this was where they were now.

Eventually though, Ishtar felt the negativity ebb, and a measure of coherent calm pass across the Aka Manah.

It wasn't much longer then too, that Sarada slowly shifted, and with a soft mumbling made with eyes set to stare down firmly at the floor; Sarada offered the first words ... yet they were am apology ?

No ... no that will not do.

The golden-eyed Oni shifted so that her check found itself squarely against Sarada's head, her beautiful hair tickling her chin. And for a moment Ishtar left it at that, another offering of comfort that seemed needed in the moment before the Oni's response finally came.

"You say that as if I do not have a choice, Sarada." Ishtar finally said, softly. "That I am forced to deal with this 'bullshit', that is somehow of your making ... yet I am not. So I will tell you what I have chosen, yes ?" There came a sigh, then, a soft little whispering exhale that gave time enough for though to coalesce into word.

"You, I have chosen you." Ishtar stated simply.

"Which means all of you. The good, the painful, the bad ... all of that, too," the Oni continued after offering Sarada a gentle squeeze. "True, it can be a bit difficult feeling some things, and true your promiscuity has put me in some interesting ways," like when Nunlil and Sarada's first 'outing' caused Ishtar to fall from the Lookout, "and yet I would not have it another way."

The golden-eyed Oni offered another soft sigh, then, before falling silent a moment more.

"So please do not feel like you have caused unnecessary harm, or done me some disservice ... for you have not, and frankly never will." The Oni offered a final gentle squeezing, before stating simply. "I do love you, after all, Sarada. That is not a thing I see changing anytime soon."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Heading towards the back of the ship, Meagan see's Isthar. Going up to her, "It's been a while since we talked, and it seems like you have already started a family of your own."

She then paused, "Am I interrupting something?"
    Last edited by Tami; 07-07-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.