Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Red Dead

Default New Red Dead

Today Rockstar Games teased the new Red Dead game.

Woohoo! Can't wait for this.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

No PC version confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    No PC version confirmed?
    Nope. I'm very upset about that.
    Life is but a dream

BANNED

hell yes and wow next year in the fall thats ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Nope. I'm very upset about that.
    Might was well not exist to me then : /

Might was well not exist to me then : /
    Same here. RDR was by far my most played PS3 game, and this would be the only reason I'd be interested in a PS4. And I'm not buying a console for one game.
    Life is but a dream

BANNED

Same here. RDR was by far my most played PS3 game, and this would be the only reason I'd be interested in a PS4. And I'm not buying a console for one game.
    i have nothing against PC the reason i just prefer console and i play pretty bad on a mouse and keyboard i was awful when i played Star Wars the old Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    i have nothing against PC the reason i just prefer console and i play pretty bad on a mouse and keyboard i was awful when i played Star Wars the old Republic.
    For newer games, controller support is pretty mandatory. I have an Xbox360 controller and actually prefer it for most of my PC library.
    Life is but a dream

BANNED

For newer games, controller support is pretty mandatory. I have an Xbox360 controller and actually prefer it for most of my PC library.
    plus PC is not cheap and if you don't have the certain specifications then you will have bad performance.

No PC version confirmed?
    Red Dead Redemption never got a PC release, and GTA V didn't come out on PC until two years after its original release, so this isn't really much of a surprise. Rockstar has been pretty bad at optimizing their games for PC ever since they went 3D, so it's not much of a loss.

Will be interesting to see if they've improved the shooting greatly. The shooting in Redemption didn't play as good as Revolver; (didn't look as cool when you hit things either) I've also went back pretty recently to play GTA V, which basically has the exact same mechanics, and man, does the gunplay in that feel really rough now. If I hadn't been playing with someone I know I would have just quit. Actually, rough is being kind, it was pretty bad being in a shootout.

Quote Originally Posted by Death&Return of Superman View Post
    Red Dead Redemption never got a PC release, and GTA V didn't come out on PC until two years after its original release, so this isn't really much of a surprise. Rockstar has been pretty bad at optimizing their games for PC ever since they went 3D, so it's not much of a loss.
    RDR never got a PC release supposedly because behind the scenes they barely got that game up and running for the systems it did come out on, so a port would be a huge undertaking. As for GTA5, it did have a later release but it's been well supported, and has done pretty well. They've proven they can do good PC versions and that the audience is certainly there for it, so it would be surprising if they completely abandoned the platform now.