Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I like to work on my items before stepping into the harder stuff. I almost have enough eyes of demonfire to fully make all my items into level 66 and enough hearts to make my first slot into level 69.

I take it having a lot of omega points is a must too? I've been slower than most people with those, too many damn games to play lol, but I'm nearing 2500 points with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Prime View Post
    I like to work on my items before stepping into the harder stuff. I almost have enough eyes of demonfire to fully make all my items into level 66 and enough hearts to make my first slot into level 69.

I take it having a lot of omega points is a must too? I've been slower than most people with those, too many damn games to play lol, but I'm nearing 2500 points with those.
    At least 4k omega points are pretty much "must". Also at least level 12 ultimate for sure.

Also roughly 15 heroes are viable for red raids so there is that...

I mean you COULD use hawkeye in a team full of Psylocke,Juggernaut,Wolverine,Dr.Strange but that's not fair for the rest of the team. If you want more info about red raid I'm happy to help.

Got my second level 69 upgrade yesterday. Now my slot 1 and 4 are level 69 while rest are level 66. So that's good.

Need some new stuff to do though... I want achivements..

Same, can't wait for achievements to come out with their rewards.

My Spidey and Silver Surfer are my two characters with fully loaded gear and ultimates at level 20, I'm waiting for Venom to see what he is like, but my next fully loaded character might be juggernaut... unless they nerf him!... so damn powerful.

My Spider-man doesn't have any problems with any modes till red raids apparently, so I will keep farming! Green Raids are easy for my two mains. It's just the other players that normally weigh us down

Speaking of Green Raids, after doing it hundreds of time I swear red terminals are more of a challenge than green raids.
    Anyways...

Can't wait for Thor's 52 review. Want to buy him a legendary next.

Every since I got every hero to raid ready including Juggernaut I'm just lost. Prestiged many times but need something else to spice things up. Achivements would be great to be honest. I myself find upcaming patrol zone a completely waste of resources when they could have just made the game better overall.

Gazillon needs to stop adding new things (except achivements :P ) and start focusing on fixing stuff and giving the game some qol updates.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Speaking of Green Raids, after doing it hundreds of time I swear red terminals are more of a challenge than green raids.
    Does that mean I can solo green raids? Because I can solo red terms, haha.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

How do you do raids anyway? Do you have to be levelled to a certain point or..?

Quote Originally Posted by GallowGlass View Post
    How do you do raids anyway? Do you have to be levelled to a certain point or..?
    It's for level 60s. You need at least all level 60 gear, most people want legendary fully leveled and blessings, but I've played with people who didn't have any and they were just fine.

Raids have certain new ways to beating bosses that you have to learn the layout for them. The first 2 bosses in the raid require you to do a lot of going back and forth cause they weaken the party and you must find the buffs to attack them with.

Next raid boss requires you to make sure nobody dies that are in cages while a team fights the boss, the better the people are saving the asgardians in the cages, the easier it is to beat. It's stuff like that.

Most people explain it when people join. Beating them isn't hard, you just need to be organized to beat them.

Some Achivement Spoilers:

Colossus Achivements:

X-23 In Avengers Hangar

Awesome, thanks for the spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    X-23 In Avengers Hangar

Where is this in the game? I don't recognize it...
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

It's the next hub for the game, it isn't out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Prime View Post
    It's the next hub for the game, it isn't out yet.
    Oh, good!

That's good to know, hah. Thanks.

;D
    Prεtty Pεnny

Wiccan has been approved by Marvel. Woot! He is coming soon!