Page 148 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5196

It wouldn't surprise me if Miles did play a major role in the game, if the game is popular it will only benefit the movie coming at the end of the year it makes for a great build up and is very smart on Sony's end.

I also wonder if Miles' costume would be different in the game than it is in the comics sine they changed Peter's.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 06-12-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Miles really doesn't look himself here...

I was already hyped up about this game last year and once the ending showed Miles, I'm even more hyped!! This version of Miles looks much older than expected, but the developers already said it's a completely different universe, so who knows what's going to happen in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'll take it anyway, Ganke didn't look as husky either but I'm taking it.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

I'm excited to have another version for GankeVerse! ☺
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

On the scale of how well you can make an unmasked cg version of him, I have to say that this is pretty solid and I like it. Hopefully the animated movie will also do the visuals for the character justice as well.

Anyone else reminded of Donald Glover?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I was already hyped up about this game last year and once the ending showed Miles, I'm even more hyped!! This version of Miles looks much older than expected, but the developers already said it's a completely different universe, so who knows what's going to happen in the game.
    Well, considering Peter is older here then he was in the Ultimate universe, it makes sense Miles would be as well.

He's probably around the age Peter was when he first became Spider-Man (15-16).

Astonishing Member

Wow, look at Miles, finally showing up in a video game. He's slowly making it. I have to get more information but if Miles is a playable character in the game, than for certain I'm picking it up. Has there been any word on that, or is it just cutscenes at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Wow, look at Miles, finally showing up in a video game. He's slowly making it. I have to get more information but if Miles is a playable character in the game, than for certain I'm picking it up. Has there been any word on that, or is it just cutscenes at the moment?
    Just the cut scene right now.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    There's no information at the moment. Miles literally appeared for 9 seconds in the gameplay trailer, and even then they did it in the style of a Marvel Studios after credit cameo. Given how the games coming out next year, I expect we'll be getting more info soon though.

I find some Peter stans anger at Miles appearing in this game so enjoyable, as I've said before they have the biggest victim complex.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I find some Peter stans anger at Miles appearing in this game so enjoyable, as I've said before they have the biggest victim complex.
    Yeah, it's almost as funny as it is sad and the way they act has truthfully made me less of a fan of Peter.

And as far as the game goes there's nothing specific, but during a preview of the game Insomniac's community director said "Miles will have a far bigger part than just a cameo,"
    https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...-a-Cameo-.html
    and the creative director said "Miles is very important to us, over the course of this project, I've really grown to love this character."
    https://mic.com/articles/179868/e3-2...ore#.vrSA3zqSn
    so it's safe to assume Miles will play a pretty decent role in the game.

Have they confirmed what Miles' codename is going to be for the new Spider-Man cartoon? From what I recall, the promotional art only referred to him as "Miles."

I only ask because I'm curious if they're going to keep up with that stupid "Kid-Arachnid" nonsense for marketting and if that'll be be consistent for media where Peter is the lead and Miles still appears.

Not that I know of, and with you on the "Kid-Arachnid" nonsense the age difference between Miles and Peter in these cartoons is no more than two years and there's no character running around named "Arachnid" so there's no reason to even add the "kid" part not mention it's not even a clever name. So, I hope it's not I'm already not a huge fan of the art style so I hope it doesn't have another mark against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Not that I know of, and with you on the "Kid-Arachnid" nonsense the age difference between Miles and Peter in these cartoons is no more than two years and there's no character running around named "Arachnid" so there's no reason to even add the "kid" part not mention it's not even a clever name. So, I hope it's not I'm already not a huge fan of the art style so I hope it doesn't have another mark against it.
    Just like how Gwen will probably be "Spider-Woman" while Anya will be "Spider-Girl" despite there being virtually no age difference between them .

It still boggles the mind that someone came up with that name and thought it was a good idea. I'm worried enough that Miles will just end up being Peter's sidekick again like he ended up being in USM, I don't need him saddled with a name that basically sums him up as one .