Page 50 of 269 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-blazer View Post
    There are inscriptions on the blade.
    "Whosoever holds this sword, if she be a skinny model with no acting chops, shall possess the power of WW."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Meh... it's the new52 suit with a skirt and Gadot is too skinny to fill it. Also, if you're gonna give her a skirt, give her a proper one. And finally i dont like the sword. It's just some sword, not greek or even roman, or at least embossed with WW symbols. It's just some Conan style sword.

Disappointing.
    You're not even close man. That's nothing like the New 52 suit. She doesn't have to fill it out, because the chest isn't real. That's why they made no attempt to show cleavage, it would have been a lost cause anyway.

I don't like the stuttering in the W's on the belt. They're reminiscent of the New 52 armband, but different.

The belt isn't great. Too big and too "this symbol stands for Wonder Woman. See it!".

BANNED

"Whosoever holds this sword, if she be a skinny model with no acting chops, shall possess the power of WW."
    c'mon, let's give her a chance. at least she work out to reach the normal build

The belt isn't great. Too big and too "this symbol stands for Wonder Woman. See it!".
    "it's not a W,in my homeland it stands for peace"
    Last edited by Blacksun; 07-26-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    You're not even close man. That's nothing like the New 52 suit. She doesn't have to fill it out, because the chest isn't real. That's why they made no attempt to show cleavage, it would have been a lost cause anyway.

I don't like the stuttering in the W's on the belt. They're reminiscent of the New 52 armband, but different.
    I wasnt talking about her breasts, but about her as WW in general. So it wasnt exactly about the suit (because i'm sure it's tailored to her), but about her filling it metaphorically, as in the role.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    c'mon, let's give her a chance. at least she work out to reach the normal build
    Maybe they should have gotten someone who was normal to start with, and got to Chiang-WW level of thichness after some training.

It's actually weird... she is tall and she is wearing very high heels, yet she doesn't look tall.
    That is your own perception of her height because there are no suitable objects around her for your mind to compare her height.

It is actually quite easy to tell that she is quite tall just by her proportions. She is about seven and a half heads tall with her legs apart - wider apart than shoulder length.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    How could she not fill out an outfit that was made for her and her body? She didn't pick this off the rack at Party City. Comments like this make no sense to me.
    Heh. Party City. That's funny.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Dax View Post
    That is your own perception of her height because there are no suitable objects around her for your mind to compare her height.

It is actually quite easy to tell that she is quite tall just by her proportions. She is about seven and a half heads tall with her legs apart - wider apart than shoulder length.
    Actually, her head is big and so it looks like the rest of her body is small.

I think they used some photoshop on her legs alright

Your kind was proven wrong here today, do you really want to continue this path?
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

She looks awesome! I'm so excited for the movie! Finally we get a cool looking Wonder Woman on the silver screen!

BANNED

I wasnt talking about her breasts, but about her as WW in general. So it wasnt exactly about the suit (because i'm sure it's tailored to her), but about her filling it metaphorically, as in the role.
    Really? You said, "Meh... it's the new52 suit with a skirt and Gadot is too skinny to fill it" the skinny part implies you weren't speaking completely metaphorically.

No one's posted this?

I mean, come on--it's Wonder Woman in the DC Trinity!

I am *so* psyched for this movie. I Can. Not. Wait!

She looks WONDERFUL!! So thrilled and relieved, to be honest.

BANNED

So is she supposed to be somewhere on Themyscira?

Looks kind of like Apokolips to me...
    Last edited by LoneNecromancer; 07-26-2014 at 01:31 PM.