Page 601 of 719 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It’s coming.

Things will change.

And the Universe....will....tremble.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It’s coming.

Things will change.

Why you talkin' about Inanna and Sarada's wedding night ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It’s coming.

Things will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Why you talkin' about Inanna and Sarada's wedding night ?
    Things will be coming, alright.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It’s coming.

Things will change.

...editting shall commence tonight. The digression has a point...which may be made moot if the GM blows up the universe lol

Cleric, considering things. Inanna is on Vocado correct ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Okay, this is bad.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's pretty hype tho, not gonna lie.

Arx Inosaan

Really bad, what is Cleric thinking?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Probably about writing a compelling narrative with tangible stakes.

Arx Inosaan

Probably about writing a compelling narrative with tangible stakes.
    You mean with high level stakes, and I was being facetious.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Cleric, considering things. Inanna is on Vocado correct ?
    She can be if you want her to be.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

She can be if you want her to be.
    Well I dunno why she wouldn't be, her wife and soon to be born child are there

Arx Inosaan

Already ran this one by Cleric, but posting it here:

Piecemaker – Rulebreaker: Parsley's ax, Piecemaker, is able to channel her energy through its being. When she channels her anti-magic through it, it transgresses on all the magecraft of the targets it pierces, contracts made from magical energy, and life born from magical energy. Once it comes into contact with the ensorcelled item or person, enchantments, connections bounded through contracts, and creatures created and maintained by magical energy, they will all be returned to their original components in a state "before they were made." Contracts will be wiped clean and those with life will immediately cease to exist. These effects are limited by her magical power. Sorcerers with magical energy higher than her PL will be unaffected by the initial blow. Also, channeling anti-magic through her ax temporarily nullifies the enchantment placed on it. The enchantment returns once the channeling ends.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hakaishin's Insight - Having read Whis' Hakai Handbook front, back, and upside down Inanna has attained a baseline competency with Hakai. This baseline allows her to manipulate it as she would her Ki, or Magic while also enabling her to develop techniques that rely purely on Hakai.

Concerto of Blood - Leaning into her namesake as a long forgotten Goddess of War, Inanna is capable of increasing the strength of her allies in combat. This boost increases by 6% of their base power-level the longer they remain in combat, but cannot exceed 30%.

Divine Intervention - "It's a bit tongue and cheek, isn't it~" - By extending her aura, Inanna is capable of creating a 'zone' that will grant a diminished form of her regeneration for a brief period for any ally that enters; allowing them to recover from non-fatal injury rapidly and survive damage that would have killed them outright. The death survival effect lasts for (5) posts after they have left the 'zone', with the regeneration falling off after (3).

Blood of the Earth - Inanna is capable of manipulating stone, metal, and every variant in between as she can her Ki, allowing it to function as an extension of herself.

The Myriad - A skill she learned through 'questionable' means, Inanna can create multiple clones of herself via Ki manipulation, with the maximum PL of a single clone not to exceed 50% of Inanna's PL.

Arx Inosaan

It's also come to Cthulhu's attention that several people require more time working through timeskip stuff before they can actually participate in the plot.

Request permission to focus on that (since some of it is dependent on you, Cleric) before we get too bogged down in main plot.

Of course ... everyone who isn't already on Vocado is the better part of a week away. So perhaps it's moot.

Arx Inosaan