Page 272 of 283 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    i still don't get how Clint is just allowed to walk around freely after murdering people
    Even though he killed villains, the U.S government would look like hypocrites to pursue Wanda for "The Hex" with more vigilance than they do Hawkeye .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Kayge View Post
    Even though he killed villains, the U.S government would look like hypocrites to pursue Wanda for "The Hex" with more vigilance than they do Hawkeye .
    True. And even though they were evil, they still had rights. Cap spent his second movie pointing that out

Makes me wonder how long it'll take before she and Strange will actively get along (considering Strange, maybe never!)
    Unless they drastically change their interactions from comics, I don't see them not getting along. Wanda was possessed when she and Strange fought in comics and isn't possessed in the MCU. Maybe they'll disagree on some things, but not be at each other's throats. I like to hope that Wanda does seek out Strange eventually to further understand her powers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Unless they drastically change their interactions from comics, I don't see them not getting along. Wanda was possessed when she and Strange fought in comics and isn't possessed in the MCU. Maybe they'll disagree on some things, but not be at each other's throats. I like to hope that Wanda does seek out Strange eventually to further understand her powers.
    That's true. I don't think they'd hate each other, but I could see her initially finding his personality abrasive.

That's true. I don't think they'd hate each other, but I could see her initially finding his personality abrasive.
    I think that kind of interaction was already done with Tony. So I don't know that they'll repeat it. Maybe they'll have it that she just hates big egos. The MCU dynamics are so weird to me, because in comics, she and Tony are great friends. She hated him at first in the MCU.

Since Empyre I just hate all suggestions of mentor type relationship between Wanda & Strange I'm hoping she shits on him & makes him second fiddle in his own movie, honestly whatever storyline they make for him is not why I'm interested in seeing this movie.

Ultimate Member

I think that kind of interaction was already done with Tony. So I don't know that they'll repeat it. Maybe they'll have it that she just hates big egos. The MCU dynamics are so weird to me, because in comics, she and Tony are great friends. She hated him at first in the MCU.
    I didn't really see the point of making Stark industries the cause of her and Pietro's parents dying.

Although, she and Tony barely interacted with tone another.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Since Empyre I just hate all suggestions of mentor type relationship between Wanda & Strange I'm hoping she shits on him & makes him second fiddle in his own movie, honestly whatever storyline they make for him is not why I'm interested in seeing this movie.
    I don't see him playing second fiddle, but I also don't see her being subservient to him either

Amazing Member

I think we have to assume the MCU Tony used his influence to allow Vision and Wanda to get that property in Westview. I wonder would it have been too contrived if the property Vision bought could have been originally owned by the real Edwin Jarvis and/or his wife.

Amazing Member

Dr.Strange said in THOR:RAGANAROK he keeps a list of mystical threats to this universe or something like that. Loki was on it. If Wanda Maximoff aka The Scarlet Witch wasn't...then she may not be a threat.
    Last edited by Lou_Kayge; 04-12-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Dr.Strange said in THOR:RAGANAROK he keeps a list of mystical threats to this universe or something like that. Loki was on it. If Wanda Maximoff aka The Scarlet Witch wasn't...then she may not be a threat.
    Yeah that was before Westview. We'll see what happens now. I want him to just help her. She needs guidance and not the torment Agatha put her through.

Extraordinary Member

Well, according to the MCU, no one knew she was a mystical character until Agatha sensed that big magic outburst in Westview. Everyone, presumably including Strange, thought her powers were not magical.

I don't know if they will address that in the movie. Feige doesn't want to refer too much to the Disney+ shows in the movies (because Disney+ isn't available in China), but so much has happened to Wanda between the end of Endgame and the start of Doctor Strange 2 that they'll probably have to give some kind of explanation. I'd just rather they not spend too much time on it.

I think we have to assume the MCU Tony used his influence to allow Vision and Wanda to get that property in Westview. I wonder would it have been too contrived if the property Vision bought could have been originally owned by the real Edwin Jarvis and/or his wife.
    I'd like to believe that and it'd be something Tony would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Empyre is the exception to their relationship, and not the rule. Stephen has been mishandled as much as Wanda in some cases.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Well, according to the MCU, no one knew she was a mystical character until Agatha sensed that big magic outburst in Westview. Everyone, presumably including Strange, thought her powers were not magical.

I don't know if they will address that in the movie. Feige doesn't want to refer too much to the Disney+ shows in the movies (because Disney+ isn't available in China), but so much has happened to Wanda between the end of Endgame and the start of Doctor Strange 2 that they'll probably have to give some kind of explanation. I'd just rather they not spend too much time on it.
    Have they still ever explained what magic is? Other than Doctor Strange

Does WandaVision occur before or after Ragnarok? For all we know, she's become a threat after WandaVision. It may be possible that Marvel will present some sort of scaled down version of Wanda becoming possessed by Chthon via the Darkholm as part of her next storyline. Marvel has been inconsistent with their portrayal of Wanda. She's gone back and forth as villain or hero. They've shown her being corrupted by Immortus in Avengers West Coast, and possessed by Chthon. They've shown her completely losing her mind because of her powers and rewriting reality. They had her aligned with Hydra in the movies. I'm hoping that if they do decide explore any of this with Wanda in her upcoming appearances, that they don't go off the deep end and have her go crazy or become flat out evil. I'd prefer it if they had her deal with her increased powers in more of a moral choice: with great powers come great responsibility. Just having a natural aptitude for power isn't enough to make someone a hero. Maybe they'll have her realize that she does need more training, which would be a nice way to bring Agatha Harkness back into Wanda's future MCU stories in the role of mentor, as she was in the comics.
    Last edited by Clea; 04-12-2021 at 12:37 PM.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.