View Poll Results: How do you prefer the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver background history ?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • Children of Magneto, mutants from birth

267 89.60%
  • High Evolutionarys Experiments

31 10.40%
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Marvel posted this on their official Instagram account which clears up any doubts.
    Terrific!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Age of X also had Magneto remembering his time with the twins and referring to them as his children.
    Expect the High Evolutionary retcon to be undone soon enough.
    The sooner the better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I don't think he should accept them back. they never call.
    LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicer View Post
    Honestly, you're just making a good argument for why they're better off without him.
    What's that have to do with parentage?

Magneto + Quicksilver & the Scarlet Witch = Total Sense.

Plus, I like the idea of Polaris being their half-sister!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dicer View Post
    I don't get the obsession with making the Twins Magneto's kids.
    It's not like he raised them, they were honestly never really a family together, I do not see what is gained from being his kids other than being another example of every mutant needing to be X-Men related.
    Oh, you should really see the passionate House of Magnus fans, wanting a slice of all that family feels that don't really exist.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post

More like some bonus points with potential disastrous effects.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The most important thing to come from the twins being Magneto's contrivance is House of M, an event where the twist was literally that it all happened because of Pietro and Wanda's relationship and Magneto had nothing to do with it.
    If they don't make Magento's dream somehow appealing to Wanda, then it won't happen.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I mean, it's nice to see but it absolutely does not clear up doubts since what's on the website isn't part of the canon of the comics. However, to the extent it has any weight, it adds to the confusion.
    I get what you mean. It seems like a precursor of what is going to happen. It's a thought out post. They probably spent an afternoon on it and was given the infographs from some higher up at Marvel. It's not some Grammy Tweet. Even Allure Magazine's Youtube made sure they got it right:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    are you sure? how many of Wanda's big stories involved Magneto? why was Luna kidnapped? Pietro's primary personality traits and Wanda's mental instability have both been attributed to Magneto. i'd say that the relevant part is that it's Magneto's kids who turned on him and joined the Avengers.
    A few so-called big stories versus decades of stories with Avengers? Do the math please.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    If they don't make Magento's dream somehow appealing to Wanda, then it won't happen.
    What if Pietro convinced Wanda to make his true dream a reality? A world with an In N Out Burger on every street corner.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I get what you mean. It seems like a precursor of what is going to happen. It's a thought out post. They probably spent an afternoon on it and was given the infographs from some higher up at Marvel. It's not some Grammy Tweet.
    But it's also not run by any of Marvel's creative* side, but their marketing side.

* I mean that in the sense of producing the comics. Obviously the people involved in this are certainly creative.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    A few so-called big stories versus decades of stories with Avengers? Do the math please.
    you can't spell Magneto properly. don't lecture me.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    What if Pietro convinced Wanda to make his true dream a reality? A world with an In N Out Burger on every street corner.
    Ahahaha. I love In-N-Out Burgers!

I hate the idea of the twins not being mutants. They will always be mutants to me.

But I like them being the (mutant) children of the Whizzer and Miss America.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The crazy thing is people that want to bring up the "they were not originally his kids" argument is that when they were changed again they had been his kids longer time wise then they had not been.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post

YES...

... like it was MEANT to be!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Changing the twins relationship to Magneto didn’t make me less of a fan of the characters involved but I do wish that aspect could have been left alone. I liked the connection and I hope it comes back. In a sense as a unit they where Mutant royalty and the struggle the twins shared with their father was one that represents families in the real world.( on an extreme level but still)

I hope their relationship returns but I will still follow them regardless.
    Wanda and Pietro are not only Mutant royalty. To me, they also represent HOPE to every mutant on th eplanet in the 616 Marvel Universe because they prove that the Avengers is for everybody; Human,Peek Human, Mutate, Asgardian, Olympian, Inhuman, Eternal and Mutant.