Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast
    Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

New Exiles run. Right off bat. First few issues. Remy is a member i think.

Also he did invent madam hydra by the way as well. It never occurred to me he created all those Sue variants as well as another Doom girlfriend variant who slept with Sabertooth. Guy loved Alt. Floozy SUE.
    Last edited by markhyperion; 11-13-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Seeing the villain thread made me wonder why the Maker has not gone up against the FF. It makes so much sense.

I think that the Maker would be not only a perfect villain for the Fantastic Four, but a great personal villain for Sue. Her greatest villain being an evil version of her husband has a lot of thematic potential and character development.
    1610 Sue being the Maker's main enemy in his original universe means that it wouldn't take much for him to switch focus on to 616 Sue. There is a lot of potential here.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Seeing the villain thread made me wonder why the Maker has not gone up against the FF. It makes so much sense.

I think that the Maker would be not only a perfect villain for the Fantastic Four, but a great personal villain for Sue. Her greatest villain being an evil version of her husband has a lot of thematic potential and character development.
    1610 Sue being the Maker's main enemy in his original universe means that it wouldn't take much for him to switch focus on to 616 Sue. There is a lot of potential here.
    From what I recall, the Maker himself has deliberately avoided the Fantastic Four because he doesn't want to be seen as just another FF villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    From what I recall, the Maker himself has deliberately avoided the Fantastic Four because he doesn't want to be seen as just another FF villain.
    How lame.

He needs to stop avoiding the inevitable!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    You dare to malign the dreaded mini-Reed?

BANNED

RCO017_1469170948.jpg
    RCO008.jpg
    RCO004.jpg

It's almost the end of the year so I thought I'd share some of my favorite Sue moments since it's been such a terrible year for her.

BANNED

https://d-rezzed.clownfishtv.com/vid...antastic-four/

What do you guys think about the rumor of Amber Heard playing Sue? Personally I don't want the MCU FF movie (specifically Sue) to start with controversy.
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 11-23-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    https://d-rezzed.clownfishtv.com/vid...antastic-four/

What do you guys think about the rumor of Amber Heard playing Sue? Personally I don't want the MCU FF movie (specifically Sue) to start with controversy.
    I would say there's absolutely no chance of this happening, and it's just a base-less made up rumour, no substance whatsoever.

I'm not into entertainment worlds or gossip enough to know the truth. I think she looks the part or could and acting is whatever. I don't have any impressions on the whole Depp relationship thing. So I probably would prefer someone else. I'm in favor of having a younger actress, I think, unless Sue and Reed are already shown to have the kids, no idea how they will implement them, so there are some possibilities.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

The source of the rumour is Wegotthiscovered which means it's a complete fabrication.

Gorgeous Classic Sue is Gorgeous .

After Antithesis and Fantastic Four: Road Trip, I find it interesting that when Sue's powers are going haywire or boosted her invisibility has her fade to another plane or phase.
    In Antithesis she could phase and Road Trip had organs starting to disappear physically.
    It all brings me back to the Hyperspace thing again and her powers coming from another dimension.

BANNED

After Antithesis and Fantastic Four: Road Trip, I find it interesting that when Sue's powers are going haywire or boosted her invisibility has her fade to another plane or phase.
    In Antithesis she could phase and Road Trip had organs starting to disappear physically.
    It all brings me back to the Hyperspace thing again and her powers coming from another dimension.
    Really? I always thought her force fields were channelled from a dimension in Hyperspace and never really thought her invisibility was also connected to Hyperspace.

IMG_20201204_223416.jpg
    Another ability of Sue I discovered today was that she can apparently sense fields created by other sources, which is interesting and once again connected to your frequency theory. Sue's powers (especially her force field generation) has no much potential and are so unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    Really? I always thought her force fields were channelled from a dimension in Hyperspace and never really thought her invisibility was also connected to Hyperspace.

IMG_20201204_223416.jpg
    Another ability of Sue I discovered today was that she can apparently sense fields created by other sources, which is interesting and once again connected to your frequency theory. Sue's powers (especially her force field generation) has no much potential and are so unique.
    Just a theory that her invisibility might have the same power source. We know how she makes things invisible (bending light) but what allows her to manipulate light in the first place? We still don't know.

That panel is interesting and I want a writer to come along and really delve into her powers and their potential.