Page 67 of 818 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 12267
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed it is RLAAMJR., been enjoying the unique and professional artwork that has been coming out of Miss Olsen as Scarlet Witch!

This one is has a semi-photo feel to it, not photogenic, but has that theme. That Artist really took an image of Miss Olsen from the set and capture the look and feel of Wanda from the Movie!

I think the costume looks cooler on the art than in the movie but we shall see.

BANNED

The Mutant Princesses.

Ariel as Scarlet Witch
    Tiana as Storm
    Belle as Rogue

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

I was reading about the Avengers movie and it seems that Wanda's powers are going to be telekinetic rather than magical, which I guess makes sense if they are powers resulting from an experiment, but it still seems like quite a big change.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    The Mutant Princesses.

Ariel as Scarlet Witch
    Tiana as Storm
    Belle as Rogue
    ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    I was reading about the Avengers movie and it seems that Wanda's powers are going to be telekinetic rather than magical, which I guess makes sense if they are powers resulting from an experiment, but it still seems like quite a big change.
    Not saying you're wrong or lying, but could you give the source? I'm really curious about the nature of her powers in the MCU.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

BANNED

Really?!?! I hope not,.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Really?!?! I hope not,.
    Wheadon has mention at times that Wanda's Powers will be Magical in Nature. The Ability to Move objects is just part of her powers, in the recent article said:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54100

"He’s got pain," Whedon said in August 2013. "And the way that manifests is not going to be standard robot stuff. So we’ll take away some of those powers because at some point everybody becomes magic, and I already have someone [Scarlet Witch] who’s a witch."
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

"I am powerful. Don't mess with me."

BANNED

Wheadon has mention at times that Wanda's Powers will be Magical in Nature. The Ability to Move objects is just part of her powers, in the recent article said:

"He’s got pain," Whedon said in August 2013. "And the way that manifests is not going to be standard robot stuff. So we’ll take away some of those powers because at some point everybody becomes magic, and I already have someone [Scarlet Witch] who’s a witch."
    THat's great to know. I wanna see her awesome hexes.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Cool. I hadn't seen that. I was referring to the most recent Wheadon one that was on a friends Facebook today which made it sound like her powers would be similar to telepathy and telekinesis.

BANNED

also...

Yeah! 1,000 posts in Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

THat's great to know. I wanna see her awesome hexes.
    Cool. I hadn't seen that. I was referring to the most recent Wheadon one that was on a friends Facebook today which made it sound like her powers would be similar to telepathy and telekinesis.
    Yea, I have been hearing those as well but Wanda powers have always been a Jacky of many trades l, it is one of the things that makes her an interesting hero. She has been able to move objects like a Telekinetic does like chairs and trucks indeed. I keep thinking part of powers are called that in articles cause most of society knows that power ability by that name. But as the article said to it is based on magic. As we get more closer to the movie things should become more defined, but I am certain they are magic based.

BTW Just Another User, Welcome to the Thread!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Yeah in those same quotes he mentions magic as well. People just cherry picking.

Last edited by jmc247; 07-18-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Really?!?! I hope not,.

I think she will still have some magical abilities for sure, like being able to cast spells and stuff, and it says things like she can tell you where objects have been and can tell you what the future is. So she seems to have some magical abilities for sure, but it does look like she will have telekinesis or something. Has Wanda ever showed the ability to move things like telekinesis in the comics? It doesn't seem like too far of a stretch really? Does it?

Ultimate Member

She also apparently has the ability to mess with people's minds, up and including the ability to make them re-live past memories/experiences. At least that's why several different reports have said.