Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Ironman Kills The Innocent

A little short film I made based on the collateral damage of superheroes. Like how many people did Superman kill throwing Zod through like 20 buildings? Inspired by my favourite show The Boys. What happens when things go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29P...ature=youtu.beIronman_thumbnail.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Not going to lie. I thought this was going to be about Luna’s old nanny Marilla, ForceWorks publicist Amanda, and the female Yellowjacket Rita DeMira.

All-New Member

Oh snap! I forgot about that. Maybe in another episode!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Not going to lie. I thought this was going to be about Luna’s old nanny Marilla, ForceWorks publicist Amanda, and the female Yellowjacket Rita DeMira.
    Thanks for reminding me. The Crossing was not a good time.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for reminding me. The Crossing was not a good time.
    No it was not. I still try and block that **** out.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    No it was not. I still try and block that **** out.
    I feel that. I'm much the same way with Spider-Man and some storyline(s) that will go unnamed. That said, cool signature quote.

I feel that. I'm much the same way with Spider-Man and some storyline(s) that will go unnamed. That said, cool signature quote.
    I guess we all feel like that about our heroes. It’s like it’s happening to a friend and thanks about the quote.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Ultimate Member

The Crossing was mind control, hard to blame Tony for that.

Blame Tony for the Titanium Man. He targeted the guy for unknowingly buying Stark tech, and when Titanium Man fought back, Tony caused the man to burn to death.

Unintentional, sure. But that was felony murder, and in some states could have gotten him the death penalty.

Blame him for that one

I guess we all feel like that about our heroes. It’s like it’s happening to a friend and thanks about the quote.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

Blame Tony for the Titanium Man. He targeted the guy for unknowingly buying Stark tech, and when Titanium Man fought back, Tony caused the man to burn to death.

Unintentional, sure. But that was felony murder, and in some states could have gotten him the death penalty.

Blame him for that one
    That one, I didn't know about. Was that in Armor Wars?

You're welcome.

That one, I didn't know about. Was that in Armor Wars?
    Yeah it was in Armor Wars. Tony didn’t mean for it to happen, but it did.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

Blame him for that one
    There's my next idea! Heh

Yeah, that must have been pretty traumatic, to say the least.

Ultimate Member

Armor Wars had a lot of just weird 'for drama's sake' bad acts by Tony. Invading Russia and accidentally killing one of their superheroes was not a good look and should have had serious international repercussions for his company, at the least. (Because that iteration of the Titanium Man was actually the mutant Gremlin, a super-genius inventor, he would also have Krakoa all up in arms these days, since they take mutant-killers seriously.)

And attacking *Stingray* because his tech might be Stark-tech? The hell, Tony, his battlesuit is made with *electrified shark-cartiledge.* I'm pretty sure that's not a thousand-miles from your wheelhouse...
    Last edited by Sutekh; 11-20-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Armor Wars had a lot of just weird 'for drama's sake' bad acts by Tony. Invading Russia and accidentally killing one of their superheroes was not a good look and should have had serious international repercussions for his company, at the least. (Because that iteration of the Titanium Man was actually the mutant Gremlin, a super-genius inventor, he would also have Krakoa all up in arms these days, since they take mutant-killers seriously.)

And attacking *Stingray* because his tech might be Stark-tech? The hell, Tony, his battlesuit is made with *electrified shark-cartiledge.* I'm pretty sure that's not a thousand-miles from your wheelhouse...
    In theory, Tony was covered by the fact that he 'created' an employee that went rogue. But yeah, it should have brought him far more scrutiny than it did.

You'd think that he could have just designed a different looking armor and called himself 'Tek-Killer' or something, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

Yeah that’s what happens when Tony won’t listen or let anything stop him. Part ego as well. Tony wasn’t going to let anything get in his way. Laws or friendship.