Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default New Ghost Rider Solo Feburary for 50th Anniversary Ben Percy writing.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=137641478

Hell yes!!!!!! been enjoying his Wolverine. funny I loved Jason Aaron Ghost Rider and Wolverine solos and Ben Percy is doing the opposite of from Wolverine to GR. oh man quite the status qou, and did you see the Ryan Stegman teaser with all the other Riders? oh man glad I collected the 90s Howard Mackie Run and 00s Aaron run.

No Robbie, no me. Glad for Blaze fans, though. I know they've been pushing for a new series with him.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

I just can’t get into Johnny Blaze. Danny Ketch is “my” Ghost Rider..

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Glad for Blaze fans, though. I know they've been pushing for a new series with him.
    I just can’t get into Johnny Blaze. Danny Ketch is “my” Ghost Rider..
    Indeed. Happy for those who love Blaze.

But still waiting for the return of Dan Ketch as 90's Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Happy for those who love Blaze.

But still waiting for the return of Dan Ketch as 90's Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance!

If Marvel is pushing for the year of Vengeance 50 years of GR. judging from the Ryan Stegman poster.

https://screenrant.com/ghost-rider-n...geance-marvel/

you can see Danny Ketch, even Michael Badilino(Marvel recently brought back in a one shot), I have a feeling you will see them.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm looking forward to all the Riders coming back in some form or other, if it's going to be the semicentennial for Ghost Rider overall.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Robbie'll still be in Avengers, right?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Robbie'll still be in Avengers, right?
    Yep and he's going to be a big part of Avengers Forever.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I think Percy is a good fit for Ghost Rider. Sounds like it's a Ghost Rider "Rebirth" with Johnny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    If Marvel is pushing for the year of Vengeance 50 years of GR. judging from the Ryan Stegman poster.

https://screenrant.com/ghost-rider-n...geance-marvel/

you can see Danny Ketch, even Michael Badilino(Marvel recently brought back in a one shot), I have a feeling you will see them.
    Awesome! No matter what, I'll always LOVE the 90's trinity of Ketch/Blaze/Badilino (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Awesome! No matter what, I'll always LOVE the 90's trinity of Ketch/Blaze/Badilino (XD)

Man, back in the day I went all in on all of the Midnight Sons books. I wish 90’s Ghost Rider would start getting some epic collections.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Man, back in the day I went all in on all of the Midnight Sons books. I wish 90’s Ghost Rider would start getting some epic collections.
    LOL! I'd settle for an omnibus with the glow-in-the-dark cover!!

i hope it's a good ongoing series, to last at least 30 issues.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Big poppa Blaze is back in the saddle!

I'm sure Ketch will probably show up in this run eventually if it goes on longer than 12 issues. The Ghost Rider brothers don't stay separated too long.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Big poppa Blaze is back in the saddle!

I'm sure Ketch will probably show up in this run eventually if it goes on longer than 12 issues. The Ghost Rider brothers don't stay separated too long.
    It's supposed to be the "Year of Vengeance" and there's a teaser with all the Ghost Riders, so I'm sure they'll all factor in at some point, including Danny .