Page 151 of 626 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 9381

If creepy Xavier is in charge, it's no wonder that Jean goes without pants.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    You said that like it's the first time.
    I think he means in the sense that, they announced one book by Larraz and one by Silva, and we didn't know which one Jean would be on until now.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    You said that like it's the first time.
    I say it like she could have been featured in the other book drawn by Silva. Of course Jean's been drawn by Larraz before. DUH! Thats what my avatar currently depicts

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think he means in the sense that, they announced one book by Larraz and one by Silva, and we didn't know which one Jean would be on until now.
    thank you. Somebody gets it.

Am really liking the TV spot for Dark Phoenix. I hadnt seen her deflecting Storm’s ,oghtening till it was slowed down.

Sophie does a good menacing Jean / Phoenix using Jean’s body. Taking Eric down, fantastic. Wonder if he survives? We all seem sure Mystique dies. Maybe its gonna be a blood bath!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Just realised the actress playing Jean shares a name with one of the Cuckoos.
    Have you seen Sophie as a blond? She reminds me of a young Emma Frost during the famous Jean Grey Emma Frost New X-men confrontation by Phil Jimenez
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marvelboy1974; 04-08-2019 at 01:11 PM.

I wish, in House of X, they would’ve put her in her green Phoenix outfit.. Wonder if she’s gonna reclaim the Marvel Girl (Woman?) codename as well? Probably not tbh. The Marvel Girl miniskirt is just so outdated and immature.. Her third blue X-Factor uniform would’ve been a cool choice since she didn’t wear it for very long at all in the 80s but I suppose if she’s wearing the MG mini-skirt, there must be some significance to the storyline that’s being played.

If she can’t be Phoenix again at least put her in something that looks good, like red or blue Xfactor...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've actually always liked Jean's mini skirt. However, I still wish she was getting an updated costume like Scott and Logan. It feels like a missed opportunity with the rebranding.

On a related note, I love the House of X cover. They went with the 5 arguably most known X-Men characters (excluding Storm). Count me as another who's glad Jean will be drawn by Larraz.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    If she can’t be Phoenix again at least put her in something that looks good, like red or blue Xfactor...
    those were part of a team uniform ensemble, they are not very unique, I like the miniskirt more (at least for a short time), at the very list is kinda sexy.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fantastic Member

I like the green miniskirt costume so I'm ok with this.

Fantastic Member

I could see it being a past version of Jean as well, if something like that is part of the union of past present and future that has been teased with the books. At the same time, considering the Age of X-Man costume I could see Jean having a renewed preference for the old costume as an aftereffect of the event.

Like many others I've come to associate green and gold/yellow with Jean so anything ranging from the old X-Factor and Phoenix suits to Jeen's EXM and X-Men Blue looks could have worked I suppose; w/ special notice of EXM as it seemed like an updated take on the green miniskirt. maybe this could end up resulting in another costume change afterwards, for those who didn't like the X-Men Red look too much.

Incredible Member

The mini-skirt looks really "Swinging London", something that looked really Twiggy, pure 60's!

For me the choice of costume for Jean is problematic. For exemple, the X-Men Red costume (as much as I love Ashar on the book) wasn't for me a good costume. The red and blue scheme fell flat for me and I HATE shoulderpads!

If you stay with the Gold and Blue scheme, Jean will always stay the schoolgirl, the teacher, bound to the school.
    Her only distinctive color schemes have always been Green and Gold and Red and Gold. I like Red and Gold very much because it represents well her powerful and passionate character!
    But for some it's too associated with her destruvtive nature and the Dark phoenix than the X-Factor era.

So let's go for Green and Gold! But please, let's be inventive! Choose another green one that would make the gold strike more, like a dark green.

And please, no masks! She went to the united nations, she will never need a mask again!

Has jeanhad a costume with a cape before other than the black queen?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    None that I recall.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The only Jean design I saw with a cape was Alex Ross's great redesign!
    tumblr_mf42w1dvhs1rk7w2qo5_1280.jpg

And a very "LSH" Cockrum early design!
    cock-jean.jpg