View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 532 of 619 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 9276
    BANNED

Scott should only interact with Poccy through blasts to his face for what he did to Nathan. Even though seeing them hanging out would be hilarious.

BANNED

-What do you call a black cyclops?
    -blackops.

I'm still not getting this NuClops being fine with living happily with Sinister, Apocalypse etc on Krakoa

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I'm still not getting this NuClops being fine with living happily with Sinister, Apocalypse etc on Krakoa
    Who said he's fine?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Nobody should be happy with them here. But everybody sounds so obedient, like puppets on a creepy cult.
    The last issue really made everybody look like sheeps.

"Oh, Scott! You should join me and the Pookster in the game room tonight. All those centuries of matter manipulation have made him a killer on the dance floor!"

"Professor..."

"You gotta believe me, son! His moves are so good they're mesmerizing! They'll take over your body! He goes so hard he'll send us to an alternate reality!"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Nobody should be happy with them here. But everybody sounds so obedient, like puppets on a creepy cult.
    The last issue really made everybody look like sheeps.
    I'm guessing you mean the full group of mutants because the team barely said much, Scott asked if it worked and some other things, I don't know how that sounded sheepish to you.
    I do get the cult thing,sorta, but that would mean worshipping some kind of god, which I don't see them doing. It's more of the whole hive mind thing tbh. There really (imo) hasn't been enough actual dialog outside of the story (for me anyway) to say their all acting sheepish etc.

something is up though, nothing this "good" can last forever.

and that line hickman mentioned a while back about cyclops being moses (something along those lines) and doing things better than Xavier and Magneto did it. I think that's what X-men will be about. Maybe he takes a slightly different approach.

BANNED

Schism 2.0
    Logan: This is not what X-men stand for chuck. I will kill you.
    Chuck: But I....
    Beast: I agree. I know. Becsuse I'm an avenger also an ally of Inhumans.
    Chuck: She never loved you, you know. Raven, she was afraid of you. You scared her.
    Logan : Screw you chuck. I'm opening a new school. R.D.S., in the name of Raven.
    Emma: Hahahaha.
    Scott: Emma!
    Jean, : Am I a joke to you?
    Beast: Not to me. Remember the kiss we shared on air?
    Jean(horrified): Lets get back together, phoenix.

Any chance of Cyclops getting a solo ongoing in Wave Two?
    I would trade his place on the X-Men for a solo, he never really had one, just some one shots and that teen useless version.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Scott: Hey remember that time you tried to take over ky son and ended up bonded with me?
    Apoc: yeah. Good times.
    Dude when apocalypse bonded with cyclops, did they have any kids with anyone, that would be amazing

Cyclops is the type of person who puts mutants' needs before their personal opinions or feelings.

If after doing the mental calculation he sees that having Apocalypse on his side is better than against him, he will accept it reluctantly.

Angel and Cyclops both have been possessed by Apocalypse. I wonder if Angels baby's momma will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Angel and Cyclops both have been possessed by Apocalypse. I wonder if Angels baby's momma will show up.
    Scott: Oh my god, Warren. You have kids too?! My man. You should've told me. I'd hoped to an Uncle for ages now. Not like Bobby or Alex are gonna give me nieces and nephews to spoil
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

All of the Final Horsemen should have lived only until the end of their natural lifespan in their respective time, so I'd be ok with them not showing up.

The exception would be Sanjar/Death because he was working with Jimmy Woo on his school of Asian super children. Not sure where that went, but he should still be stranded in the present

Any other choices for who could be a summers brother then Adam and gambit