• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3447 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 2447294733473397343734433444344534463447344834493450345134573497 ... LastLast
Results 51,691 to 51,705 of 52830

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm made a cameo in NM looking fly

She looks like a widow burying her dead husband and ready to pounce on husband number 3 for his money.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Storm made a cameo in NM looking fly

I feel like she dealing with a hang-over and wondering who the hell was Rictor...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh good I was like enough with the deaths already.
    At the end of the issue after the Rictor reveal, though, spoilers:
    Warlock is killed by a new mutant.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I feel like she dealing with a hang-over and wondering who the hell was Rictor...lol
    Omg that was hilarious!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    At the end of the issue after the Rictor reveal, though, spoilers:
    Warlock is killed by a new mutant.
    end of spoilers
    oh dang well that sucks
    thanks beloved
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-13-2018 at 10:44 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

goddess no.... not from you not from fox not ever until disney gets their hands on the xmen

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/...m-movie-x-men/

No one wants to see an hour and half movie of Shipp stumbling around as BasicOroro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    No one wants to see an hour and half movie of Shipp stumbling around as BasicOroro.
    lmfao I'm screaming lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

goddess no.... not from you not from fox not ever until disney gets their hands on the xmen

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/...m-movie-x-men/
    Hell no. I want the Storm who didn't need a man to unlock her powers. I want the Storm who looks and acts like an African Goddess. I want a Storm that isn't fine with killing everyone on the planet. I want a Storm that leads without question. I want a Storm that everyone can look up to.

I want a movie about Storm, not whatever this **** of a character Fox has created. I appreciate your enthusiasm honey but if you really loved Storm you would quit and refuse to let Fox make a movie about this "Oreorero" that's supposed to somehow be a reflection of the real Goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Hell no. I want the Storm who didn't need a man to unlock her powers. I want the Storm who looks and acts like an African Goddess. I want a Storm that isn't fine with killing everyone on the planet. I want a Storm that leads without question. I want a Storm that everyone can look up to.

I want a movie about Storm, not whatever this **** of a character Fox has created. I appreciate your enthusiasm honey but if you really loved Storm you would quit and refuse to let Fox make a movie about this "Oreorero" that's supposed to somehow be a reflection of the real Goddess.
    you betta preach with this post!!! 100% fact

If they don't reboot the X-verse. How would you like Storm to be introduced into the MCU?

Maybe in Black Panther as a childhood friend of T'challa or a person from Xavier's school who comes to Wakanda to find Gentle.

I can see a scene where Storm comes flying in and the citizens of Wakanda bow down as the Wind Goddess lands.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

If they don't reboot the X-verse. How would you like Storm to be introduced into the MCU?

Maybe in Black Panther as a childhood friend of T'challa or a person from Xavier's school who comes to Wakanda to find Gentle.

I can see a scene where Storm comes flying in and the citizens of Wakanda bow down as the Wind Goddess lands.
    I'm sorry I don't even want to think about a scenario where she isnt fully rebooted. especially considering that storm from foxmen never left cairo and became an xmen before being considered a goddess, which also means she would have never met tchalla if we going off the stories from canon. it wouldn't make any sense if they left it in tact to call her a goddess of any sort as she was never portrayed as one or worshipped as one.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-13-2018 at 12:24 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Shipp's Storm is supposed to be rather young so I'd prefer they reboot to avoid creepiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Shipp's Storm is supposed to be rather young so I'd prefer they reboot to avoid creepiness.
    this too lol

Marvel just announced that Sina's Iceman is getting a second volume for his solo. Meanwhile Storm fans are waiting around like

Marvel just announced that Sina's Iceman is getting a second volume for his solo. Meanwhile Storm fans are waiting around like

I'm happy for their fans and I personally liked Iceman's book. But even I felt a bit salty when I heard Wasp, then Iceman got books again.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!